I am drunk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: I am drunk.
Consider yeh, my post was probably tmi Blush

My mental faculties are still a bit dull

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Heh, somehow I missed the "buck naked" part. Had to go back and re-read. "TMI? What? ... Oohhhhh."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
23-07-2015, 11:35 PM
I'm so glad I don't do hangovers any more. Best wishes to them who are.
24-07-2015, 12:00 AM
(23-07-2015 11:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Consider yeh, my post was probably tmi Blush

My mental faculties are still a bit dull

Eh, frankly, I prefer too much information to not enough... Just sayin'.

Edit: forgot to mention that nudity is among my favorite things in life so...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
24-07-2015, 03:27 AM
Safely back in my hotel room. I have to be up in 3.5 whores to get tithe airport. But I made some new friends and hadji ode time so it is all good. I thin I will be taking a break f n the alcohol for the next month to let my liver rest thiugh.... Ugh.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
24-07-2015, 07:32 AM
(24-07-2015 03:27 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Safely back in my hotel room. I have to be up in 3.5 whores to get tithe airport. But I made some new friends and hadji ode time so it is all good. I thin I will be taking a break f n the alcohol for the next month to let my liver rest thiugh.... Ugh.

Go home - you're drunk. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Stop it penis. I have a very attractive co-worker that is apparently a Crazy Christian.

She posted this video on her fb:

My penis is telling me to try to keep pursing but my brain it tell me to "STAHP". You're wondering why this is here? I am a little tispy right now.

Btw this little fuck nut has a fucking annoying ass voice. She doesn't even sound convinced of her shit.

“[Science] works! Planes fly. Cars drive. Computers compute. If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches.” - Richie D Da Illest
24-07-2015, 10:27 AM
(24-07-2015 10:17 AM)HappyTiger Wrote:  Stop it penis. I have a very attractive co-worker that is apparently a Crazy Christian.

My penis is telling me to try to keep pursing but my brain it tell me to "STAHP". You're wondering why this is here? I am a little tispy right now.

Btw this little fuck nut has a fucking annoying ass voice. She doesn't even sound convinced of her shit.

What a dunce. Thomas Jefferson literally cut up the Bible, and rearranged and changed the verses he didn't like or thought fit.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-cultu...05/?no-ist

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-07-2015, 10:46 AM
(24-07-2015 10:17 AM)HappyTiger Wrote:  Stop it penis. I have a very attractive co-worker that is apparently a Crazy Christian.

I hear ya. Run very far away. At this point, drunk is the only way something will happen between me and the DILF at work. Turns out he's more of a conservative Christian than I initially thought. And the super hot tech that was formerly a biomedical engineer? Super Jew - could have his own costume with tights and a J on his chest - more stuff on his page than most of my Christian friends. The things you learn from Facebook...

Bleh. And I'm still hungover.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-07-2015, 10:51 AM
(24-07-2015 03:27 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Safely back in my hotel room. I have to be up in 3.5 whores to get tithe airport. But I made some new friends and hadji ode time so it is all good. I thin I will be taking a break f n the alcohol for the next month to let my liver rest thiugh.... Ugh.

3.5 whores Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post