I am drunk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 11:11 AM
RE: I am drunk.
I love you guys. I don't know you but I feel like I do, you know? Cinnamon roll hug--for Kepler 452b.

“[Science] works! Planes fly. Cars drive. Computers compute. If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches.” - Richie D Da Illest
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like HappyTiger's post
11-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Bumping this post so I can find it later tonight.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Meet you back here later?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
11-12-2015, 06:12 PM
I'm hopped up on cough medicine and period brain, can I come too? Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-12-2015, 06:16 PM
(11-12-2015 06:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Meet you back here later?

It's a date!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-12-2015, 06:20 PM
(11-12-2015 06:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hopped up on cough medicine and period brain, can I come too? Hobo

There is always room for more jennybee!!!!

[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-12-2015, 06:26 PM
(11-12-2015 06:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hopped up on cough medicine and period brain, can I come too? Hobo

I'm hopped up on cough medicine, too. It's called jagermeister.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
11-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Had a rather large glass of Pinot noir at dinner. I'm quite the lightweight these days. It's been several hours and I'm still tipsy. Although it's about worn off. Time for something else!

I think I deserve a slightly drunk night. Sunday was my son's birthday that I got to share with my ex's girlfriend. Angry My coworkers suck - this is my last week with them. The whole soap opera on Thursday morning where the man I've been head over heels for that isn't quite reciprocated walked out of the apartment of the most recent guy to show interest as I was standing on the doorstep ready to hook up. Gasp Today I've been salvaging my non-relationship through texts - turns out we both care, quite a lot. And then tonight I went to dinner with my ex's aunt and uncle that let me stay with them for 6 months after he moved out. Yep. Hell of a week.

Ugh. All I have is liquor and Diet Coke. I'm not opening my $60 bottle of Pinot noir. Grey Goose and Diet Coke it is. Isn't that called a Skinny Bitch? Consider

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-12-2015, 10:06 PM
(11-12-2015 09:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Had a rather large glass of Pinot noir at dinner. I'm quite the lightweight these days. It's been several hours and I'm still tipsy. Although it's about worn off. Time for something else!

I think I deserve a slightly drunk night. Sunday was my son's birthday that I got to share with my ex's girlfriend. Angry My coworkers suck - this is my last week with them. The whole soap opera on Thursday morning where the man I've been head over heels for that isn't quite reciprocated walked out of the apartment of the most recent guy to show interest as I was standing on the doorstep ready to hook up. Gasp Today I've been salvaging my non-relationship through texts - turns out we both care, quite a lot. And then tonight I went to dinner with my ex's aunt and uncle that let me stay with them for 6 months after he moved out. Yep. Hell of a week.

Ugh. All I have is liquor and Diet Coke. I'm not opening my $60 bottle of Pinot noir. Grey Goose and Diet Coke it is. Isn't that called a Skinny Bitch? Consider

Tough week. Hug

11-12-2015, 10:06 PM

Ahha haha. I laughing. I get so hooped with cold meds and hormones too some days.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post