I am drunk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 11:05 PM
I am drunk.
I'm not drunk, as it takes too much to get me drunk. I am, however, quite happily tipsy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
11-12-2015, 11:37 PM
I am drunk.
[Image: 81ddf632ab71a5bf99c719e8be89bbba.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Clockwork's post
11-12-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: I am drunk.
I'm back. Not s good drunk tho. Just a sleepy frump. Think I'll got to bed now.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
10-02-2016, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 03:46 PM by TurkeyBurner.)
Summary: over sharing

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
10-02-2016, 01:02 AM
(10-02-2016 12:57 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Oh god. I got drunk tonight in Orlando and found my soul mate... U fortunately not the woman I am currently married to... Not good... But not so bad either... Holy fuck I forgot what it is like to be wanted.... Please forget the I. The morning.

So, mornng??? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-02-2016, 01:06 AM
I'm not but I wish I was. Enjoy but safely. Smile

Psss... I hope you're a happy drunk. I am and it's wonderful to feel like you love everyone and everyone loves you. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
10-02-2016, 01:35 AM
(10-02-2016 01:06 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm not but I wish I was. Enjoy but safely. Smile

Psss... I hope you're a happy drunk. I am and it's wonderful to feel like you love everyone and everyone loves you. Smile

Oh, I am a happy drunk! Perhaps too happy for my own damn good. Someone should video me dancing and show it to me later (i.e. sober) as a warning to never drink again. But, no, shit happens and shit, well, it continues on after we are sober. I love it. I hate it. I live it.

[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
10-02-2016, 01:39 AM
(10-02-2016 01:35 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 01:06 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm not but I wish I was. Enjoy but safely. Smile

Oh, I am a happy drunk! Perhaps too happy for my own damn good. Someone should video me dancing and show it to me later (i.e. sober) as a warning to never drink again. But, no, shit happens and shit, well, it continues on after we are sober. I love it. I hate it. I live it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-02-2016, 01:46 AM
(10-02-2016 01:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 01:35 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Oh, I am a happy drunk! Perhaps too happy for my own damn good. Someone should video me dancing and show it to me later (i.e. sober) as a warning to never drink again. But, no, shit happens and shit, well, it continues on after we are sober. I love it. I hate it. I live it.

Me! I have a just little more hair. But that pretty well nails it!!!!!!

10-02-2016, 01:59 AM
(10-02-2016 12:57 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Oh god. I got drunk tonight in Orlando and found my soul mate... U fortunately not the woman I am currently married to... Not good... But not so bad either... Holy fuck I forgot what it is like to be wanted.... Please forget the I. The morning.

Oh this relates to the post in your demon thread? Well I still hope you did didn't get fucked or the other way round. Are the nipples okay?
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post