I am employed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I am employed!
Thumbsup

Congrats!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
04-03-2016, 08:45 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Congrats!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Congrats!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
05-03-2016, 12:02 AM
FUCK YEAH! I'm so happy for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-03-2016, 12:10 AM
(04-03-2016 05:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  11th hour save!

I received a call today from the security systems company (I had applied to their parent company for a job but it was already filled) they called to see if I would be interested in working for them instead. I said yes and did my interview a week ago last Wednesday. The manager called and made me an offer. I accepted.

It's the same money as I was making but so much more potential. In my other job I was as far as I could go without moving to corp office 800 miles away. This company is growing quickly and though they are expanding into other states I will have an opportunity to manage an office in either TX or AR (AR would be my choice as their location will be only 80 miles from my daughter and grandsons) within 2yrs time. The pay would be great as well and company stock share and profit sharing.

I am so excited. Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro

Hug

Congratulations!
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
05-03-2016, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 12:29 AM by god has no twitter account.)
Saves me having to explain how to win money on the horses here in the UK.

Congrats.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
05-03-2016, 04:36 AM
(04-03-2016 05:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  11th hour save!

I received a call today from the security systems company (I had applied to their parent company for a job but it was already filled) they called to see if I would be interested in working for them instead. I said yes and did my interview a week ago last Wednesday. The manager called and made me an offer. I accepted.

It's the same money as I was making but so much more potential. In my other job I was as far as I could go without moving to corp office 800 miles away. This company is growing quickly and though they are expanding into other states I will have an opportunity to manage an office in either TX or AR (AR would be my choice as their location will be only 80 miles from my daughter and grandsons) within 2yrs time. The pay would be great as well and company stock share and profit sharing.

I am so excited. Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro

Awesome news! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Thanks peeps, for your support. I'm still a bit numb from all the stress. Not really real to me yet. I figure sometimes I next week I'll have a good cry and feel better. lol

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
09-03-2016, 05:56 AM
The job is going well, after the flat tire incident, I have made myself useful and have made some suggestions for improvements that were very happily received. One thing in particular that they somehow didn't know, state sales tax exemption for businesses that will save them 2500-3000 a month. Score! Big Grin

That was very well received. Banana_zorro

My new boss has ordered me all new furniture for my office including computer, copier/printer and scanner. We don't have walk-in customers so I get to wear whatever I want to work. They have a 24/7 gym for all the employees and I signed up for my insurance too. Whoohoo!

I'm so happy I got this job. Shy

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post