I am here to surprise you: Guess what the most popular comments are about Snowden?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 09:31 AM
RE:
(13-06-2013 09:03 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  USA to make China some trouble in this way? Why not?

Any intervention would be very limited in scope and I honestly believe they are more interested in intelligence (ie: assessing the potential power of China, pinpointing weaknesses should a conflict arise, gathering evidence of patent infringement against US companies for future suits, w/e) than active sabotage.

I would probably have to flip over nearly everything on my desk before I found something that wasn't stamped with the pervasive 'made in china' label. Commerce fosters co-dependance and there is a lot of commerce going on between China and the US. In many ways what is bad for China is bad for the states. Plus it's our proletariate that would like to see the Chinese proletariat prosper, as this would mean a more level ground for competition and a more localized economy at home....It's our elite who are rather happy to continue exporting steel/oil and importing happy meal toys at a huge profit.

...actually scratch that our proletariate probably couldn't even separate themselves from their Doritos long enough find the PRC on a map, non the less offer up an opinion on such matters.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 09:46 AM
RE:
(13-06-2013 09:31 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Any intervention would be very limited in scope and I honestly believe they are more interested in intelligence (ie: assessing the potential power of China, pinpointing weaknesses should a conflict arise, gathering evidence of patent infringement against US companies for future suits, w/e) than active sabotage.

I would probably have to flip over nearly everything on my desk before I found something that wasn't stamped with the pervasive 'made in china' label. Commerce fosters co-dependance and there is a lot of commerce going on between China and the US. In many ways what is bad for China is bad for the states. Plus it's our proletariate that would like to see the Chinese proletariat prosper, as this would mean a more level ground for competition and a more localized economy at home....It's our elite who are rather happy to continue exporting steel/oil and importing happy meal toys at a huge profit.

...actually scratch that our proletariate probably couldn't even separate themselves from their Doritos long enough find the PRC on a map, non the less offer up an opinion on such matters.

I totally get your point and I can't agree more.

And I am sure that people who posted those most popular comments and their supporters are mostly not from the working class. They are from or hired by the people with vested interests who are not satisfied and crave for more political power. And they constitutes an important part of the elite rank of nowadays China.

So I really wish the Communist Party of China could work out some miracles (and I seriously that I and others have work very hard in order to see that coming, because we can depend on no messiah, emperor or fairy to reach our own happiness.)

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
13-06-2013, 06:28 PM
I am here to surprise you: Guess what the most popular comments are about Snowden?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
13-06-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: I am here to surprise you: Guess what the most popular comments are about Snowden
(13-06-2013 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Yeah. And it's been 19 centuries from the time when that line was written down.

Have we found out a brilliant way to totally solve the problem?

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
13-06-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: I am here to surprise you: Guess what the most popular comments are about Snowden
(13-06-2013 10:41 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Yeah. And it's been 19 centuries from the time when that line was written down.

Have we found out a brilliant way to totally solve the problem?

We have not.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-06-2013, 11:36 PM
No.2 wzr020113 [网易广东省广州市网友]:2013-06-13 10:02:07 发表
关键是看监控到的信息,是拿来挫败恐怖袭击,还是上门查水表。                 顶[9969]

No. 2 Username: wzr020113 [Netease Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province User]: Published on 2013-06-13 10:02:07
The key is whether this surveillance information is used to crack potential terrorist attacks or to check your water gauge (in a TV show, policemen disguise as water supply company employees to deceive the suspect and let him open the door, which is extended in meaning to oppressing dissidents (mostly jokingly))                   [9969]Up votes

My comment: As I explained to Chas, for collecting information massively without the owners' approval, in China, it is regard by them as an intention to violate human rights, in the sweet USA, what could have possibly gone wrong ...

Besides, why do these "dissidents" voluntarily want to side with a suspect and later a convicted criminal in a TV show ? Is the situation really that bad in China already ? Or something interesting is happening in their sub-conscience mind ?

13-06-2013, 11:45 PM
No.1 456787346[网易四川省乐山市网友]: 2013-06-13 10:05:53 发表
今日中国,乃十马之国也。上级指鹿为马,下级溜须拍马,好人单枪匹马,坏人招兵买马,抛弃青梅竹马,结交非驴非马,上班心猿意马,下班声色犬马,领导盲人摸马,百姓当牛做​马。                  顶[18240]

No. 1 Username: 456787346 [Netease Leshan City, Sichuan Province User]: Published on 2013-06-13 10:05:53
China today is a country of 10 horses: The superior points at a deer and force the subordinate to agree that it is a horse, the subordinate licks the superior's boots as if that is a precious thoroughbred horse, the good person is lonely on his horse, the bad guy is happy recruiting adherents and a horse, the youth no longer simple abandons his/her frugal childhood sweetheart and fawn on who affords a range land and a horse, the friend of that youth is neither donkey nor horse, when on duty in the government official's head there is a bee a monkey and a horse, when he/she is off duty a party with sensual pleasures and a horse is then started, the state-owned company, government or party leader mills around like a blind in search for a horse, and the ordinary civilian works hard like a cattle or a horse.                    [18240]Up votes

My comment: Really rhetorical phrases in Chinese. Besides, still remember the report this comment was supposedly commenting on is about the whistle-blowing that the US has been chronically hacking China? Does the 10 horse have anything to do with the hacking thing ? Or does it mean that since China is so bad, she deserves hacking and surveillance, particularly by the model of democracy nations, the USA ?

If you browse a lot of Netease comments, you will find plenty of this kind of stuff, always irrelevant to the news, and almost paranoid.

It is rather like governmental cover-up red-tape, only in the reversed direction.

And yes, it's always among the top five.