I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: I am holier than thou
(19-09-2013 11:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:09 AM)excubitor Wrote:  ...
There is great joy in tranquility and peace. Apparenty this joy exceeds the joy of whooping the asses of atheists.

Huh Okay. I will enjoy watching that. Let me know when you plan to start.

And it's 'arses'. Dodgy
I guess its like giving up smoking. Planning to give up tomorrow.
I'm planning to give up kicking the arses/asses of atheists tomorrow but today its just too easy, too rewarding and too much fun. I know that eternal joy is about to kick in soon. I will keep you in the loop and let you know when eternal joy exceeds the joy of routing the atheists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Luckily, when you die, that's it. You won't even be aware that the heavenly treasures you are now working for don't exist.

If that fantasy of an afterlife makes you happy, good for you. You don't need to try to force that fantasy on those who don't.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
19-09-2013, 11:43 AM
(19-09-2013 11:31 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Unfortunately this is typical ignorance borne of decades of lies and false teaching in our schools from the cradle through to university and beyond. Your ignorance of the arguments of Geocentrism is almost complete although at least you know about Tycho Brahe which is unusual. You are rejecting something you know almost nothing about. And that is by design of the "education" system so-called which has indoctrinated you for your entire childhood, youth and beyond.

Fascinating! You do deny observation.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Keplar, when he derived his laws of planterary motion used all of the measurements of his master Tycho Brahe who was a geocentrist. I can assure you that Tycho Brahe was no idiot. The fact is that the relative position of the planets, sun and moon and earth between the geocentric system of Tycho Brahe and of Keplar ARE IDENTICAL.

Kepler.

And yes. I said that. Well, actually what I said was that only for apparent motion is it of no import whether the sun revolves about the Earth or vice versa, so long as the planets orbit the sun; this is due to the mathematical equivalence of the two reference frames. But I used a lot of big words, so you may not have caught that.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The senior educators know this but they willfully teach students to this day only the Ptolemaic system of geocentrism, doing so in a mocking and derisive way. They do not tell the sweet wide-eyed students about Tycho Brahe lest they engender in them justifiable doubt about the conventional teachings.

You are delusional.

I guess you're somehow aware of how the history of science is taught at every school in every nation?

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  In the Tycho Brahe system the earth is the centre of the universe, the sun orbits the earth and the planets orbit the sun. This is exactly what we observe and brings to nought everything which you said.

You don't seem to understand how this works.

Presented with two models which are equivalent under direct observation, there is no a priori reason to think either more correct, absent any corroborating data.

The corroborating data in this case being the remainder of the modern scientific corpus. As it happens.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  You, rather uniquely have conceded this point, in direct contradiction to all your useless waffle about angular motions.

Ah, I get it. What you've done there is, you've not understood. This is elementary geometry. We see in a straight line from the Earth's surface to astronomical objects.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  On the one hand you rattle on about angular motions and then in the next breath you concede that mathematically there is no difference between the two systems and that they are merely co-ordinate transformation. etc. So having confounded your own waffly arguments about angular motion you then resort to a pitiful rendition of Newtonian physics.

Look at Venus. You will see it at some position relative to the distant stars. Wait a while. Look at it again. You will see it at some different position relative to the distant stars.

This is called motion. It is what happens when an object moves from one location to another. The planets are those astronomical objects which so move, from the Greek planetes, deriving from 'wanderer'. The planets are distant enough that we cannot tell by simple direct observation whether they are moving towards or away from us. Therefore the only visible motion is their apparent angular motion. I reiterate: this is elementary geometry.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  I however am a free thinker. I totally reject this model of the universe which is illogical, that no layman can understand, that clever men can only pretend to understand to garnish the favour of supposedly cleverer and more important men.

"I can't understand it, therefore it isn't true". Look, that excuse didn't work for I and I, it's not going to work for you either.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  However, clear and free thinkers will be forced to concede that there is no evidence that mass attracts mass.

Drop an object. What happens to it?

Does it, perchance... fall? I encourage you to try this for yourself. It's okay, I'll wait.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The whole system of gravity and inertia is only a theory and has inadequate evidence to come even close to being proved.

Gravity and inertia are unrelated properties. You can test this for yourself if you so desire. Do you deny all kinematic and dynamic experiments since the middle ages? I wouldn't have believed it, but apparently you do.

Inertia derives from momentum, and the relation between force and acceleration. Can you disprove Newton's second law? It's okay, I'll wait.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Even if in the unlikely event it was proved it would still not discount the possibility that the net effect of all the motions of all the objects in the entire universe, the net effect of all gravity and all the inertia results in the earth being the centre of the universe.

That is incoherent.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Every other observation indicates that this is the case including the anthropic principle and the measurements of cosmic background radiation which even in the last few years is threatening to totally turn conventional science on its head.

No.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  In fact, and if this conversation which I hoped would move to the geocentric thread continues, we will see that the evidence for a geocentric universe is OVERWHELMING, far easier to argue than the six day creation. It is an utter disgrace that creationists sidestep this issue and buy into the frantic lies of cosmology and astronomy.

No.

Gravity is falsifiable. Can you falsify it? All you must do is give an example where masses do not behave according to the predictions of gravitational mechanics. It's okay, I'll wait.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  We are on the verge of a revolution in science. The scientific community have been sweeping the truth of the failure of the acentric model of the universe under the carpet since the Michelson-Morley failure. Yet since then the evidences for a geocentric earth are piling up and in the end will bury the monstrous lies of the cosmologists and astronomers.

Michelson and Morley did their work over a hundred years ago. It has not been falsified. Can you demonstrate an experiment which falsifies their conclusion and suggests an ether? It's okay, I'll wait.

(19-09-2013 08:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  At that time the house of cards of modern scientific theory will fall in a screaming heap. Like modern day soothsayers the "scientists" will be run out of town. They know this. They fear the mob and no lie is to them too outlandish or too extreme to tell in order to perpetuate their steaming pile of error that they have assembled.

"House of cards", eh?

You are a megalomaniacal cretin so far up his own ass you can't see daylight. You can go on living there, and the rest of us will carry on taking your dead weight ass with us as we continue apace into an ever-more technological future.

Modern scientific theories are of some occasional use. You yourself live by their outputs. If conventional science is wrong, why do you not deny its results?
Your lapse into crudity towards the end of your post proves you to be a person of ill will. Nothing in your post was worthy of response so you are now in my brutish person to be ignored list.
Goodbye.

Hopefully those who read this and who are interested in the excitement of engaging with me will avoid disgusting insults. The instant you resort to a crude and disgusting insult you have lost the argument. Do you hear me?
19-09-2013, 11:44 AM
(19-09-2013 11:34 AM)excubitor Wrote:  ...
"stouch"

I'm pretty sure I know all the trainers in Oz.
Can you remember who your trainer was? Just gimme the initials if you don't want to make it public.

No ulterior motive in asking... just curious.

19-09-2013, 11:45 AM
(19-09-2013 11:43 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Your lapse into crudity towards the end of your post proves you to be a person of ill will. Nothing in your post was worthy of response so you are now in my brutish person to be ignored list.
Goodbye.

You're adorable.

If you don't engage your brain, expect me to call you on it.

(19-09-2013 11:43 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Hopefully those who read this and who are interested in the excitement of engaging with me will avoid disgusting insults. The instant you resort to a crude and disgusting insult you have lost the argument. Do you hear me?

So, the narcissistic delusions you operate under don't count as 'insults'?

Not responding to arguments means you've lost the argument. Have you disproven F=ma yet?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
19-09-2013, 11:45 AM
(19-09-2013 11:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Huh Okay. I will enjoy watching that. Let me know when you plan to start.

And it's 'arses'. Dodgy
I guess its like giving up smoking. Planning to give up tomorrow.
I'm planning to give up kicking the arses/asses of atheists tomorrow but today its just too easy, too rewarding and too much fun. I know that eternal joy is about to kick in soon. I will keep you in the loop and let you know when eternal joy exceeds the joy of routing the atheists.
I'll take that statement as jest. Drinking Beverage

And like DLJ said, let us know when you plan to start kicking arses. Scaling your thread so far has revealed none.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
19-09-2013, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 11:51 AM by absols.)
but what do u need from atheists??? they are mortal beings how does it bother u their lives
why dont u enjoy go fighting satan it would make more sense especially if u face him in u u could have a lot of fun and im sure that is what ur lord wants from u that is why u r constantly bored

human beings are nothing why are focused on, u cant join them all with u

any human is very weak he must live according to possible reality that dont depend on him

i dont get ur mind, r u really serious that u want to see everyone worshipping god??? why

enjoy worshipping him urself, b the exception it is surely better feeling for u if u r the only one

do u expect that god want everybody to worship him so he can b anyone legs??? cant he buy legs on his own ??? is he that impotent and stupid

when are they gonna all worshipping him and make a round, u r really crazy unsane what do u imagine

u should tell ur god, to leave people alone, he cant replace the truth

existence is true and that is what matter for ever, existence is based on absolute values

go to africa and live there in the jungle singing around fire for god, mayb he will get to accept at least getting some of the spirit legs, if u dance well like africans
and if he doesnt like africans skin then he can i dunno make u and ur friends lighter with burns and resurrections, africans are used to that

no really u should think about it, u can b more comfortable with ur means there
[+] 3 users Like absols's post
19-09-2013, 11:52 AM
(19-09-2013 11:48 AM)absols Wrote:  but what do u need from atheists??? they are mortal beings how does it bother u their lives
why dont u enjoy go fighting satan it would make more sense especially if u face him in u u could have a lot of fun and im sure that is what ur lord wants from u that is why u r constantly bored

any human is very weak he must live according to possible reality that dont depend on him

i dont get ur mind, r u really serious that u want to see everyone worshipping god??? why

enjoy worshipping him urself, b the exception it is surely better feeling for u if u r the only one

do u expect that god want everybody to worship him so he can b anyone legs??? cant he buy legs on his own ??? is he that impotent and stupid

when are they gonna all worshipping him and make a round, u r really crazy unsane what do u imagine

existence is true and that is what matter for ever, existence is based on absolute values

go to africa and live there in the jungle singing around fire for god, mayb he will get to accept at least getting some legs, if u dance well
and if he doesnt like africans skin then he can i dunno make u and ur friends lighter with burns and resurrections, africans are used to that

sense is there any here? Why do I need to buy legs again?

you do know that it is not spelled "u"?

reading this I fee like you don't speak and write english as your primary language and if so I understand but at least use full words and points that actually make sense in the order you worded...

This is impossible to tell what you are getting at other than base rant.

At this point I would have to say

fucks given = 0
19-09-2013, 11:55 AM
(19-09-2013 11:52 AM)gall Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:48 AM)absols Wrote:  but what do u need from atheists??? they are mortal beings how does it bother u their lives

go to africa and live there in the jungle singing around fire for god, mayb he will get to accept at least getting some legs, if u dance well

sense is there any here? Why do I need to buy legs again?

you do know that it is not spelled "u"?

reading this I fee like you don't speak and write english as your primary language and if so I understand but at least use full words and points that actually make sense in the order you worded...

This is impossible to tell what you are getting at other than base rant.

At this point I would have to say

fucks given = 0

Back off...absols is improving a lot lately.

Oh, and try checking your own spelling.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-09-2013, 11:56 AM
(19-09-2013 11:43 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:31 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Fascinating! You do deny observation.

Kepler.

And yes. I said that. Well, actually what I said was that only for apparent motion is it of no import whether the sun revolves about the Earth or vice versa, so long as the planets orbit the sun; this is due to the mathematical equivalence of the two reference frames. But I used a lot of big words, so you may not have caught that.

You are delusional.

I guess you're somehow aware of how the history of science is taught at every school in every nation?

You don't seem to understand how this works.

Presented with two models which are equivalent under direct observation, there is no a priori reason to think either more correct, absent any corroborating data.

The corroborating data in this case being the remainder of the modern scientific corpus. As it happens.

Ah, I get it. What you've done there is, you've not understood. This is elementary geometry. We see in a straight line from the Earth's surface to astronomical objects.

Look at Venus. You will see it at some position relative to the distant stars. Wait a while. Look at it again. You will see it at some different position relative to the distant stars.

This is called motion. It is what happens when an object moves from one location to another. The planets are those astronomical objects which so move, from the Greek planetes, deriving from 'wanderer'. The planets are distant enough that we cannot tell by simple direct observation whether they are moving towards or away from us. Therefore the only visible motion is their apparent angular motion. I reiterate: this is elementary geometry.

"I can't understand it, therefore it isn't true". Look, that excuse didn't work for I and I, it's not going to work for you either.

Drop an object. What happens to it?

Does it, perchance... fall? I encourage you to try this for yourself. It's okay, I'll wait.

Gravity and inertia are unrelated properties. You can test this for yourself if you so desire. Do you deny all kinematic and dynamic experiments since the middle ages? I wouldn't have believed it, but apparently you do.

Inertia derives from momentum, and the relation between force and acceleration. Can you disprove Newton's second law? It's okay, I'll wait.

That is incoherent.

No.

No.

Gravity is falsifiable. Can you falsify it? All you must do is give an example where masses do not behave according to the predictions of gravitational mechanics. It's okay, I'll wait.

Michelson and Morley did their work over a hundred years ago. It has not been falsified. Can you demonstrate an experiment which falsifies their conclusion and suggests an ether? It's okay, I'll wait.

"House of cards", eh?

You are a megalomaniacal cretin so far up his own ass you can't see daylight. You can go on living there, and the rest of us will carry on taking your dead weight ass with us as we continue apace into an ever-more technological future.

Modern scientific theories are of some occasional use. You yourself live by their outputs. If conventional science is wrong, why do you not deny its results?
Your lapse into crudity towards the end of your post proves you to be a person of ill will. Nothing in your post was worthy of response so you are now in my brutish person to be ignored list.
Goodbye.

Hopefully those who read this and who are interested in the excitement of engaging with me will avoid disgusting insults. The instant you resort to a crude and disgusting insult you have lost the argument. Do you hear me?

Translation: I have no idea how science works so when confronted with it I will use any excuse to evade because I am not a true believe as professed but most likely just a run of the mill troll espousing a Poe position.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post