I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: I am holier than thou
(19-09-2013 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Luckily, when you die, that's it. You won't even be aware that the heavenly treasures you are now working for don't exist.

If that fantasy of an afterlife makes you happy, good for you. You don't need to try to force that fantasy on those who don't.
If I am trying to force my opinion then you better hope I succeed so that you may be spared the horrors of hell which you regard as a fantasy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 12:14 PM by absols.)
(19-09-2013 11:52 AM)gall Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:48 AM)absols Wrote:  but what do u need from atheists??? they are mortal beings how does it bother u their lives
why dont u enjoy go fighting satan it would make more sense especially if u face him in u u could have a lot of fun and im sure that is what ur lord wants from u that is why u r constantly bored

human beings are nothing why are focused on, u cant join them all with u

any human is very weak he must live according to possible reality that dont depend on him

i dont get ur mind, r u really serious that u want to see everyone worshipping god??? why

enjoy worshipping him urself, b the exception it is surely better feeling for u if u r the only one

do u expect that god want everybody to worship him so he can b anyone legs??? cant he buy legs on his own ??? is he that impotent and stupid

when are they gonna all worshipping him and make a round, u r really crazy unsane what do u imagine

u should tell ur god, to leave people alone, he cant replace the truth

existence is true and that is what matter for ever, existence is based on absolute values

go to africa and live there in the jungle singing around fire for god, mayb he will get to accept at least getting some legs, if u dance well
and if he doesnt like africans skin then he can i dunno make u and ur friends lighter with burns and resurrections, africans are used to that

no really u should think about it, u can b more comfortable with ur means there

sense is there any here? Why do I need to buy legs again?

you do know that it is not spelled "u"?

reading this I fee like you don't speak and write english as your primary language and if so I understand but at least use full words and points that actually make sense in the order you worded...

This is impossible to tell what you are getting at other than base rant.

At this point I would have to say

fucks given = 0

u keep willing to see others as u want from them to appear especially when u mean to take advantage of some obvious skills they are

fuck u, it is not ur business how i am and enjoy saying, u cant respect freedom rights bc u r a rat opportunist

u r way satanic worker obviously so far more evil then him

u have no business with myself

some mods could call me racist there, it would make some sense or mean to the priest that wasnt irrespectful to justify my way of talking to him

besides that niente piece of shit urself

u cant ever know what is to b superior in all terms, fuck u, this is superiority, u cant recognize the level of such simplicity in truth, bc u cant but mean to recognize shit like u that dont mean but powers of pretending

u dont like it fuck u more u and all gods

u dont exist in truth u have no right

while i do absolutely and keep following me doggy it is gonna b worse none of u gonna last ever
19-09-2013, 12:15 PM
(19-09-2013 11:56 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Translation: I have no idea how science works so when confronted with it I will use any excuse to evade because I am not a true believe as professed but most likely just a run of the mill troll espousing a Poe position.

Oh, so very much that.

... this is my signature!
19-09-2013, 12:19 PM
(19-09-2013 12:10 PM)excubitor Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Luckily, when you die, that's it. You won't even be aware that the heavenly treasures you are now working for don't exist.

If that fantasy of an afterlife makes you happy, good for you. You don't need to try to force that fantasy on those who don't.
If I am trying to force my opinion then you better hope I succeed so that you may be spared the horrors of hell which you regard as a fantasy

I have already heard your story. Raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools from 6th grade through high school. Attended mass in a Basilica...the people all around me were pretty serious about the whole Catholic thing. My teachers were nuns, brothers, and priests. The effort was there...I chose to think instead of blindly follow. But since pretty much everyone around was Catholic we didn't have to sink to recruiting...what are you a JW/Catholic hybrid?

Your Biblical hell is a myth. Your trinity is a myth. Mother Mary, a myth.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
19-09-2013, 12:19 PM
"Holier than thou."

The phrase (I think) really has two meanings. It's a sarcastic remark. The first, simple, meaning is: "I am holier than you!" (Thou). But the real meaning, of this sarcastic remark, relates to the ten commandments. Thou shalt not do this and that. If "I" am "Holier than thou". I must be god! Thou is all of us. So, if my interpretation is correct, anyone claiming to be "Holier than thou", is claiming to be godlike.

Also, after decades of deep research into the subject, I have concluded that those of us who ARE "Holier than thou", should be confined to padded cells for the safety of them that are just plain "Thou"! *(footnote)

Can I get an "Amen!"

* Look up the word "sarcasm" an thou shalt have a clue as to the true meaning of the word of "Ameron, the Truly Silly".
19-09-2013, 12:20 PM
(19-09-2013 11:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:34 AM)excubitor Wrote:  ...
"stouch"

I'm pretty sure I know all the trainers in Oz.
Can you remember who your trainer was? Just gimme the initials if you don't want to make it public.

No ulterior motive in asking... just curious.
I have no record of the name of my ITIL trainer. Just one of those faceless men who make an appearance for four days in my life punctuated with sandwiches and ring binders, then to disappear into the mists of an army of other faceless men who I have brushed shoulders with over the years.
He gave me 99% top of my class of 18 so he can't have been all bad. I can't blame him for all the useless hours I spent studying ITIL. He meant well. He thought he was contributing to the world and earning an honest income. Nor can I blame you for all the hours I have wasted on this forum getting RSI typing out pearls of wisdom. In the end it was my fool decision to do an ITIL course. It was my fool decision to log onto this godless hopeless site. Perhaps I will learn the error of my ways soon and give up this folly and spend more time reading the scriptures.

I sincerely believe that in the scheme of things if I were to pray a single Rosary I would achieve more than a thousand hours on an Internet forum. Sadly however we don't always do what is the most beneficial thing and often slip into tardy and unproductive patterns of behaviour. I may be holy but I am far from perfect.
19-09-2013, 12:36 PM
When you say that:

(19-09-2013 12:20 PM)excubitor Wrote:  I sincerely believe that in the scheme of things if I were to pray a single Rosary I would achieve more than a thousand hours on an Internet forum.

I see this:

[Image: success-nun_o_1275417.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
19-09-2013, 12:42 PM
(19-09-2013 12:20 PM)excubitor Wrote:  ...
four days

Oh! I've never known it done over four days. It can't be anyone I know.

Thanks for the response, though.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-09-2013, 12:57 PM
(19-09-2013 12:20 PM)excubitor Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I know all the trainers in Oz.
Can you remember who your trainer was? Just gimme the initials if you don't want to make it public.

No ulterior motive in asking... just curious.
I have no record of the name of my ITIL trainer. Just one of those faceless men who make an appearance for four days in my life punctuated with sandwiches and ring binders, then to disappear into the mists of an army of other faceless men who I have brushed shoulders with over the years.
He gave me 99% top of my class of 18 so he can't have been all bad. I can't blame him for all the useless hours I spent studying ITIL. He meant well. He thought he was contributing to the world and earning an honest income. Nor can I blame you for all the hours I have wasted on this forum getting RSI typing out pearls of wisdom. In the end it was my fool decision to do an ITIL course. It was my fool decision to log onto this godless hopeless site. Perhaps I will learn the error of my ways soon and give up this folly and spend more time reading the scriptures.

I sincerely believe that in the scheme of things if I were to pray a single Rosary I would achieve more than a thousand hours on an Internet forum. Sadly however we don't always do what is the most beneficial thing and often slip into tardy and unproductive patterns of behaviour. I may be holy but I am far from perfect.

Well, we can agree that you are far from perfect.

I would consider it a kindness if you left this godless, but not hopeless, site.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2013, 01:05 PM
(19-09-2013 12:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  I would consider it a kindness if you left this godless, but not hopeless, site.

He can't leave now!

He hasn't disproven relativity, electromagnetism, gravitation, Newton's laws, thermodynamics and quantum mechanics yet!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post