I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: I am holier than thou
(20-09-2013 10:06 PM)excubitor Wrote:  Rebel against the Pope, the church and the scriptures is the same as rebelling against Jesus and God.

Nope.

There is plenty of evidence that rebelling against actual, real authority figures can be hazardous to one's health.
Whereas rebelling against imaginary non-existent entities ... meh! ... not so much.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2013, 04:50 AM
(21-09-2013 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 10:06 PM)excubitor Wrote:  Rebel against the Pope, the church and the scriptures is the same as rebelling against Jesus and God.

Nope.

There is plenty of evidence that rebelling against actual, real authority figures can be hazardous to one's health.
Whereas rebelling against imaginary non-existent entities ... meh! ... not so much.

Drinking Beverage
When you face God at the judgement day you will find that he is very actual, very real, very authoritative. At that time you will understand the eternal condemnation which those who rebel against God and the church will receive in their bodies and in their souls.
21-09-2013, 05:02 AM
(21-09-2013 04:50 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nope.

Drinking Beverage
When you face God at the judgement day you will find that he is very actual, very real, very authoritative. At that time you will understand the eternal condemnation which those who rebel against God and the church will receive in their bodies and in their souls.

More white noise.

I wonder if you realise just how crazy that sounds.

Keep going though, it has entertainment value.

Thumbsup

21-09-2013, 05:06 AM
^^ Ohmy Guess I better abandon my wicked ways...

Mind you, you'll be facing the wrath of Fluffy when you die so I think I'd take my fate over yours any day Tongue Fluffy *hates* Christians.

edit: Damn, too slow... Oh wait did I say damn ? Fuck! Jesus Fucken Christ Imma goin' to heeeeeeeeell Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-09-2013, 05:44 AM
(21-09-2013 04:50 AM)excubitor Wrote:  When you face God at the judgement day you will find that he is very actual, very real, very authoritative. At that time you will understand the eternal condemnation which those who rebel against God and the church will receive in their bodies and in their souls.

That's not god, that's you... you petty, evil little bitch. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2013, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 06:07 AM by excubitor.)
(21-09-2013 05:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:50 AM)excubitor Wrote:  When you face God at the judgement day you will find that he is very actual, very real, very authoritative. At that time you will understand the eternal condemnation which those who rebel against God and the church will receive in their bodies and in their souls.

This kind of reaction also reveals the heart. It betrays the kind of venom and hatred that people harbour towards God. If God is nothing and does not exist then why would such venom and vicious spite be necessary? This is the kind of venom that those who get thrown into the lake of fire will spew out towards God as he throws them in. However when they find themselves in amongst the flames they will not be having a party with their former atheist mates. No, more than the hatred for God will be the hatred which they will feel for one another because it was the support of their atheist collaborators which bolstered them to attack the Lord's servant Excubitor when he came to warn them.

You people might as well get practicing your hate filled abuse and spite. You will be doing a lot of it once you find yourselves in hell.
21-09-2013, 06:07 AM
(21-09-2013 05:57 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 05:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's not god, that's you... you petty, evil little bitch. Big Grin
This kind of reaction also reveals the heart. It betrays the kind of venom and hatred that people harbour towards God. If God is nothing and does not exist then why would such venom and vicious spite be necessary? This is the kind of venom that those who get thrown into the lake of fire will spew out towards God as he throws them in. They will hate him and spew out their spite and venom. However when they find themselves in amongst the flames they will not be having a party with their former atheist mates. No, more than the hatred for God will be the hatred which they will feel for one another because it was the support of their atheist collaborators which bolstered them to attack the Lord's servant Excubitor when he came to warn them.

You people might as well get practicing your hate filled abuse and spite. You will be doing a lot of it once you find yourselves in hell.

I might be a little fussed about that if there was even one shred of evidence for the existence of hell. Or heaven. Or god.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-09-2013, 06:14 AM
(21-09-2013 05:57 AM)excubitor Wrote:  If God is nothing and does not exist then why would such venom and vicious spite be necessary?

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2013, 06:24 AM
HoC,
He's not on our wavelength.

If you don't mind, may I take the liberty of enlightening this one?

excubitor,
HoC is pointing out that:

[Image: GOD-ego-web.jpg]

This is why there are so many versions of gods... one per believer, in fact.

He is calling you out on your opinion and therefore, by extension, your character.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2013, 06:30 AM
(21-09-2013 06:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If you don't mind, may I take the liberty of enlightening this one?

If by "enlighten" you mean "immolate," then... OK. Of course, officially, I cannot condone such actions. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post