I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: I am holier than thou
(17-09-2013 08:12 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 08:04 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Follow me, humble yourself, repent and turn your heart to the Lord God while he may be found.
YOU FUCKING LOST HIM?!? CALL SCOTLAND YARD!!!

He isn't lost, he's on another thread...look for Marky Mark the Ark-the thick thighed one. He's hanging out with Shakira and hating on cinnamon.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
(17-09-2013 08:04 AM)excubitor Wrote:  ... atheists ... If they did shudder and fear God then they would repent and turn to him. ...

Gotta say...
I had a friend, dead now, sadly.

She used to get beaten regularly by first her father and then after rushing in to a marriage to escape him was regularly beaten by her drunkard, delusional husband.

We tried to help her. We really did.

She kept going back.

I never understood how someone can fear and love at the same time.

Breaks my heart just to type this.

(yeah, yeah, whatever, I know... DLJ just had a serious moment. Don't hold it against me.)

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
u r sick of ur will to put me as if im limited like u

hey no one face me and i face no one

infinite superiority only smthg i face as none

it is incredible how far u lack totally to see anything

ur insistence that u r god when u talk about anyone in the pleasure of abusing his limited ability and body dont concern but urself alone as a liar and an evil mean

in fact u look like retarded heads that cant deal with objectivity at all so jump on meaning anyone else as being an absolute thing while meaning it negatively
17-09-2013, 08:18 AM
(17-09-2013 07:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Please forgive me if I missed it but... why are you here?

I'm genuinely curious.
Not really sure. Preaching the gospel I guess. I tend to bounce from forum to forum wherever subjects related to religion are to be found. You might have noticed that I am not generally popular or appreciated on these forums so I often get banned. This is because I speak the truth and most people love lies. They cannot bear to be exposed to the dazzling light of truth so they shrink back into the shadows and howl at me.

(17-09-2013 07:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nicely written OP btw. I like that. But you ended with an unusual generalisation about people you have never met:

Maybe you simply haven't been on the forum long enough to get to know us (like many of the more popular theists here have managed to do) or maybe, well, I was wondering whether you had had maybe some sort of traumatic experience, some mental, verbal or physical abuse, perhaps as a child, to make you say something like that.

Happy to discuss via private message if it's something you find embarrassing.

Hug
Yes I guess you are right on most of these points. My comments are a generalisation but even though I have had a traumatic childhood I don't believe that this is the reason for making a generalisation about atheists. I have made this generalisation after over 30 years engaging in debates with atheists and I can quite safely say that in my experience atheists generally react abusively towards theists, even with swearing, ridicule and mocking. It is clear to me that this abuse is generally motivated by anger, resentment against God, religion, the church or authority figures who were considered to be religious which the atheist then transfers onto believers in God who he/she encounters.

I can see that you are a very unusual exception to this rule so I am pleased to meet you and trust that we can have a respectful dialogue going forward.
17-09-2013, 08:18 AM
(17-09-2013 07:57 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 07:13 AM)absols Wrote:  u r evil that is why u avoid rights and the concept of holy is meaning being over everyone and everything rights

the only reason of reality is about right

the recognition of objective else only to mean itself existence presence as else to

that what also reveal believers as liars, bc if they care about existing they would recognize existence being true, it reveals their truth how they mean powers over existence so fake freedom that never exist

believers want to take advantage from truth, infinite existence is very hard to prove being positive fact at an absolute free level
there would b always smthg missing in the conception of absolute fact while also any negative intent can pump out living by ruining positive constancy
so believers are the happy wills to lean on a god that know how to abuse the impossible justification of absolute existence, by inventing circle images of opposites making one, so nothing but calling it beauty reasons waooo while it is the opposite berkkk

wat is funny is that insistence of believer to claim their right of calling themselves holly through facing othres that must recognize not caring for

put all holly in ur ass, the atheist have no problem with facts, the fact is not the holy anything but only the will of u to pretend being superior while through his acceptance so through others existence

which is the rule of evil to live by abusing others presence for a positive justification of being superior urself

so the opposite way of right superiority, the opposition to true freedom sense
I am not replying to this post because of its sheer illegibility.

[Image: disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury-l.png]

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
17-09-2013, 08:23 AM
(17-09-2013 08:15 AM)absols Wrote:  u r sick of ur will to put me as if im limited like u

ur insistence that u r god when u talk about anyone in the pleasure of abusing his limited ability and body dont concern but urself alone as a liar and an evil mean

in fact u look like retarded heads that cant deal with objectivity at all so jump on meaning anyone else as being an absolute thing while meaning it negatively
This looks like some primitive dialect. Can someone translate?
At this point I have chosen not to respond to this post on account of its extreme illegibility.
17-09-2013, 08:26 AM
(17-09-2013 08:15 AM)absols Wrote:  u r sick of ur will to put me as if im limited like u

(17-09-2013 08:23 AM)excubitor Wrote:  

This looks like some primitive dialect. Can someone translate?
At this point I have chosen not to respond to this post on account of its extreme illegibility.
We have tried and tried to help with this issue to no avail. If you can figure it out please let all of us know.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-09-2013, 08:26 AM
(17-09-2013 07:26 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Absols,meet Excubitor...
Excubitor,meet absols...
Ting ting ting ting... Let the match begin
Smile Its actually nice to have someone around who has more negative reps than me.
17-09-2013, 08:29 AM
(17-09-2013 08:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

(17-09-2013 08:23 AM)excubitor Wrote:  This looks like some primitive dialect. Can someone translate?
We have tried and tried to help with this issue to no avail. If you can figure it out please let all of us know.
That's hilarious. I think absols will be a tough nut to crack.
17-09-2013, 08:29 AM
(17-09-2013 08:26 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 07:26 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Absols,meet Excubitor...
Excubitor,meet absols...
Ting ting ting ting... Let the match begin
Smile Its actually nice to have someone around who has more negative reps than me.

he is the more active troll Drinking Beverage

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post