I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2013, 06:50 AM
RE: I am holier than thou
(22-09-2013 06:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What are you now Lemon? Like, the conversion groupie? Shocking

I can't help that TRUE GOD, Bowing EXCUBITOR Bowing is the only one worth loving.

Just my brand of theist teasing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2013, 07:02 AM
(22-09-2013 06:47 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 06:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Why do you demean yourself?
Why do you prostrate yourself before false prophets?

HoC is the one true prophet!
Our Lady of the Holy Gwynity is the one true goddess!

I cast thee OUT, Lemon of Demons!
Lecture_preist

You DARE mock the TRUE GOD, Bowing EXCUBITOR Bowing?! WITHOUT HIM, THERE WOULD BE NO HoC OR GWYNITY!

Is that why I'm so nuckin' futs? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Is it some kind of rule that when one's flipped the religion switch, one has to start writing in CAPS?

TRUTH?

22-09-2013, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 10:28 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-09-2013 12:23 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Of course I'm cornered. I'm a little lamb who has found himself backed into a den of wolves.

Oh my. Poor baby. Poor poor baby. Sniff, sniff. You do see his problem. He's nuts. Interesting. He just demonstrated the very definition of a ''passive aggressive'' personality (disorder).

He fucking CAME here by HIS OWN fucking choice. He neither "found" himself, anywhere nor is he a "little lamb". And now he can't take responsibility for it. Sound familiar ? ("oh they were not children, they were adolescents who initiated"). He is an ignorant troll, with no skill at debating, and no knowledge of History or Religion or the Bible, or even the basics of his cult's history or theology in general or his Catechism, or Moral Theology, who purposely and intentionally, (and angrily), PUT HIMSELF in this situation, and now needs to whine about it, and feel sorry for himself. He PUT HIMSELF in a hostile environment..an environment he is incompetent to deal with, and now he starts whining like a baby, and complains about it, and NEEDS to feel sorry for himself, and demand sympathy. What a sorry ass.

(22-09-2013 12:23 AM)excubitor Wrote:  "If you want evidence that the early church recognized the authority of the Pope then surely documentary evidence written by senior members of the church that clearly demonstrate obedience to the Pope and describe the esteem of the Pope given by the whole church is adequate evidence. Bucky is so deluded that he wants evidence from non-christians to demonstrate how Christians regarded the Pope. Are you in the same soup of iniquity as Bucky is?"

Exactly. NO. Again and again he's demonstrated he's got nothing. 10 % of Americans are now ex-Catholics. They really really hate that. The barn door was left open, and they are escaping, and the ones still in prison are pissed off some have had the sense to escape. It really really pisses them off. It really annoys them that others don't take anything seriously any more, they think is important, about their ancient, irrelevant stupid religion/cult. They NEED others to think their little tree-house club is IMPORTANT, as they NEED to feel important. They NEED others to think their idiotic arguments and problems and paradigms and concerns are important. They are no longer important to humans in 2013. Humans are leaving his cult in droves, and it drives them nuts, just like any business enterprise, or old club. They can't stand it that their little club is no longer perceived as ultimately important. If the whole bullshit of the gods, after-life and religion are invalid, and they're whistling in the wind.
He doesn't get it. He NEEDS to buy the garbage spouted by his "senior members". No one here acknowledges they ARE "senior" anything, (except their ages).
More judgmental garbage. Is he a priest ? I think this Church Lady he thinks he's a fucking priest. He thinks he can ignore his Catechism, (and his popes and his Jebus), who/which says ONLY his god can determine what is in a human mind, and he makes up his personal heresy, and create his OWN religion, and call it "Catholicism". Another heretical Cafeteria Catholic. Yes indeed. How very "common". Thumbsup
This dude is like the annoying idiot Jehovah's Whitnesses who just won't get off your porch. The thing is, we don't want his crap, he calls "evidence". We don't care about his bullshit. Not his dead fake Jebus, not his cult, not his gods, not his Babble. And least of all, certainly nothing about the chief Pedo-Protector bishop of Rome, who changed the system of Christianity, (which Paul of Tarsus invented), in which all the Patriarchs were equal, (as all the Eastern Orthodox church, and any real historian knows). There is not a shred of evidence IN THE BIBLE or anywhere, that at the Council of Jerusalem, or any of the early councils they had any notion of the "primacy" of anything or any one, and he can't demonstrate there was. Humans cooked up ALL his moronic bullshit. So now he's pissed off, that no one else takes ANY of his garbage seriously. At ALL. That's what he's really annoyed about. No one cares. The details MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. The whole stinking ball of crap is INVALID. Christianity is built on Philosophical and demonstrably Historical FLAWS, and mistakes. It's invalid for a thousand years before Jebus showed up, (if he even existed). This judgmental troll just doesn't get it. No one "wants evidence" of his crap in the first place, and he's demonstrated OVER AND OVER that he is incapable of understanding that Roman bullshit is evidence of NOTHING concerning the validity of Roman claims. It's called "circular" Logic. Something neither his nor his pedophile cult seem able to get. "Circulus in probando". (snort) They like it if ya talk in Latin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

All insane religion crazies since the beginning of time have stomped their impotent little feet, and demanded attention that THEIR TRUTH, be recognized at the REAL truth. The thing is, if they weren't at some level REALLY insecure about all their crap, this wouldn't be happening. They need safety in numbers. If they really believed their nonsense, they wouldn't care what others thought. They NEED others to buy their bullshit, because at some level, they know it's all garbage. Every stinking bit of it.
It IS a fun little freak show, though. Adults acting like two year-olds demanding we acknowledge their invisible friend, or they throw a tantrum, and demand we acknowledge they are better than everyone else.

(psssst ... it's called an "inferiority complex") Maybe he came here for a psychiatric referral.

BTW, just for the record....
I know a LOT of religious people and Catholics, actually. NONE of them, (the ones I know, personally), or the rather famous Abbot I know well, whom I stop by to see every Summer by invitation, or the two Cardinals who still send me birthday cards, act this way. This fool is WAY (like FAR FAR FAR) off the map. Not one of them would even THINK of pulling this "holier than thou" insecurity crap thing. They would all get a really good laugh about this, and shake their heads, and apologize for him. We/everyone ise well aware these crazies are "out there", but everyone dismisses them for what they are. Nut jobs. They do their cult no favors.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-09-2013, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 08:11 AM by Cathym112.)
You know, I think I kinda of get why X-Cubed is the way that he is and it boils down to a very very simple personality flaw. I feel entitled to make such sweeping generalizations about him despite my having no knowledge of him personally because he takes this liberty with all of us.

He does not like to accept personal responsibility. He doesn't want to even consider it. I recognize it in the way he is almost mirroring the behavior of a two year old, stomping his little toddler feet in defiance, The Church IS the true authority. They have authority! They have authority! Then proceeds to pervert this authority into a get out of jail free card to pass judgment, give his support to an organization more corrupt than the Italian Mafia (a small fact that he brushes of casually by saying that the crimes of the men in his church doesn't mean that he should stop supporting this wretched organizations). Nor does he address the crimes of the recently retired (I didn't know god allowed you to retire?) Pope Benedict wherein his lie regarding condoms (that they spread the virus) resulted in millions of deaths. I even broke it down into a simple analogy of yelling fire in a crowded theater because you disapproved of the movie content they were watching. It is very telling that he almost seems to condone the actions of his church officials by minimizing it with a shrug of his shoulders and a comment along the lines of "Hey, they are only human. imperfect."

I'm sorry, but an imperfect person doesn't always say please and thank you and treats others like crap. They don't murder.

But why hold on so tightly to this concept of authority despite every reason to reject it? (even a ridiculous claim that the sun revolves around the earth - but we won't even get into that!)

Then it hit me. A person that holds on so tightly to an authority figure - even a murderous evil one - is a person that doesn't want to accept responsibility for his/her own actions. The church told me how to behave. im just following orders! It even explains why he is judgmental of people who don't follow orders. Because to see someone exist where they don't need that dictator and people who live in full responsibility of their lives and actions, activates the tiny whisper of his self conscience that says, "well if they don't follow orders, why am I?" so his mind, unwilling to accept the full responsibility, will rationalize it to be a consequence of eternal damnation if you don't. Ya see? Not only does he have no choice but to follow orders, he has no choice of choice. Because not to obey or acknowledge = eternal torment. Its a continuous loop that will never end so long as his need for a supreme dictator exists. Its the same for people who can't live in a world where there is an end. Or someone who is so lonely that they want a invisible parental figure to love them. Ever notice why people raise their hands to the sky in the same posture a 1 year old takes in a "pick me up and hold me" gesture?

We athiests are responsible for ourselves. We are the boss of our fate, our universe, etc., and the only one responsible for determining whats right and wrong in morality. Being the Boss isn't always what its cracked up to be, because if you are wrong, then its on you. I bet a million dollars that X-Cubed would never go into business for himself. If he failed, he would have no one to point the finger of responsibility at. I completely get that. Its scary being at the Top. Being in charge for yourself and in charge of your failings as well.

So we are wasting our time because his psychological need for an ultimate dictator is greater than this need for self reflection. Anyone who "needs" a god in this way is deaf to logic, hypocrisy, or anything that contradicts this need with almost a staggering desperation. I remember this desperation when my child died. I screamed, I yelled, I begged for it not to be true. It can't be true. Because to acknowledge the truth of it meant the paralyzing grief i would have to endure. The ruthlessness of the universe that did not contain a god, or at least a god that was as indifferent to me, my child, my family as it was of an ant on an obscure ant hill. that was a hard pill to swallow at first, but would have been worse if I had religion to support me. Religion would have made it somehow part of a greater plan. And the plan sucks. so to have it not be a part of the plan made my grief a lot easier.
[+] 5 users Like Cathym112's post
22-09-2013, 08:15 AM
(22-09-2013 07:50 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So we are wasting our time...

Nuh-uh! The other tab has Gwynnies! Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2013, 08:25 AM
House of Cantor - I am not a follower of Gwynnite. I am a follower of Hugh Jackgodman.
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
22-09-2013, 09:05 AM
(22-09-2013 01:14 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hail Mary, full of grace. May someone hot, sit on your face.
That is how that goes, right ?
That's my "rosary". Tongue

He says he found not one "worthy" opponent here. This from someone who didn't even get the "argument from authority" fallacy. The only "worthy" opponent he could possibly "find" is anther belieber who accepts his crap and the garbage of "Christianity", and it's weird Roman pedo iteration. For THAT, he comes to an atheist site.
Real bright. I wonder if he goes to the grocery store to get gas. Makes as much sense.
For grave insult against the Holy Mother of our Lord Jesus Christ I must ignore you and avoid you so that you may learn the severity of your sin.

He just doesn't get it, as he never read the Catechism. There are 3 requirements for "grave" anything. If I don't buy the premise, the 3 don't apply. Simple as that. She NEEDS to make up her own Moral Theology, as without it, Church Lady can't do her superior dance. What does she think this is ? Church Chat ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
22-09-2013, 09:46 AM
(22-09-2013 05:46 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 03:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Pretty sure that's Cretans, Mr Not-Moron-Brute. And boy do I feel rebuked. I think I'll go have a cuppa coffee and savour this rebuked feeling Tongue Sorry no sign of repentance yet Big Grin
If you are pretty sure about something, then I suggest you do some research until you are totally sure before you make up a retort.
The words are interchangeable and refer to citizens of Crete.
The reason I used the word Cretian is because I cut and paste it out of the King James Bible which I was quoting at the time.

I thought you were a Catholic. Whatcha doing reading sinful scriptures like the KJV then Not-Moron-Douche ? Still no repenting - also no feelin' of chastisement. You gotta work that rebuking harder! Harder I say! Drinking Beverage

Also this whole research before you answer idea would save you a world of butthurt Wink
22-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Way too much "hard" and "butthurt", and "Catholic" in one thread. (They do *go* together though, I guess)
Weeping
Where are those mods ?