I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 04:35 AM
RE: I am holier than thou
Comes to atheist forum and is offended by blasphemy!

Can't tell if being ironic or... etc.

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
24-09-2013, 04:46 AM
(23-09-2013 11:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
Quote:G-bay was not torture because they were Islamic..it was to find the people responsible for the murder of 9/11 and to prevent future attacks on the US. I too, would torture a man I thought kidnapped my daughter to find out where she was being held.

Are you serious?

If you are, let me just remind you that the people in those planes on 9/11 also THOUGHT they are doing the right thing, had reasons that seemed perfectly fine to them as your reason for torturing somebody who you THINK kidnapped your daughter seems ok to you.

People who burned "witches" also THOUGHT they have perfectly fine reasons to do that.

You are no better then them, you just value YOUR reasons more.

Don't get me wrong, if I really thought that somebody kidnapped my daughter I would torture him to save her life without hesitation, I just wouldn't be that dishonest to proclaim that what I am doing is within my rights.

This is why we have laws and justice system, so people wouldn't go around torturing people or burning witches or flying planes into buildings for reasons they personally find to be enough to justify their actions.

What I'm saying is: Who the fuck are you to decide what are acceptable reasons to torture somebody?
Come off it. The US contravenes its own laws when it tortures suspected terrorists at Guantanamo bay.
Besides what is torture anyway. Long interrogations with threats of jailing and good cop bad cop mind games have moved onto the use of profound psychological interrogation techniques many of which were developed by the Nazis. These are forms of psychological torture.
The manipulation of accused men to extract a confession is the same principle as torture.

Torture is alive and well in our modern world. We are just more sophisticated about it, and far less judicious than the church was in the early middle ages.

Support for these claims can be found here http://www.grayarea.com/police8.htm
24-09-2013, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 05:15 AM by absols.)
no torture is never meant for confessing anything

tortures are meant to kill true superiority in minds of all beings, that is why right people are the ones the most exposed to tortures with all its ways and forms

when true superiority is killed from all perspectives, then in concept any shit having no problem to act in power over another is free to claim being superior

this is what happened through gods and is confirmed now being the exclusive mean of any power

on the contrary, when someone is not tortured that is how any more objective power can get to know that one sources and reasons
anyone is just himself so objectively none while having to deal constantly with everything and others realities

while when one is tortured anything of him would b not present and negative so unuseful as a thing, never any to any reality

it is all lies for worse powers of shit on everything existence

this is the real mean, the most down over everything, why??? bc everything is a fact always so what any shit want, is to profit from, then power to shit would makes it possible, if they achieve to force an existence owned by worse wills, then any free mean cant look but willing to profit from smthg, which would justify wealthy pleasures of gods as existence truth over all right existence

everything is not for any profits, everything is true existence

fuck u

u r worse then the shit powers u pretend being and u gonna end the worse shit objectively

starting by ur gods losing their priviledged situations

when god say being one, then he cant b all nor two nor three, he only needs what force him to b just a shit individual like any shit conscious one ways here

this is the true way, so it will b obvious, he can wait well i can die saying the same right thing, it doesnt matter on my situation of being it doesnt concern me but as an extra mean i can say bc im advanced always for any instant repetition, so words are enough to serve me in that

i hope that i can rush things from up to put gods down and even some entities up claiming representing truth rights they must get down

u r gonna have a whole functionnable existence of shit but directed by truth rights

it is interesting but with my size and i cant b but my size since im truly free, saying that is more a matter then seeing it, while it must happen but not for me for conscious rights knowledge
24-09-2013, 05:12 AM
"Madden is is an American historian, a former Chair of the History Department at Saint Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri, and Director of Saint Louis University's Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies"

So we can see that things are not so cut and dry as we would like to imagine. It's easy for us to get on our high horse and from our lofty pedestal condemn men who lived in a very different world to us. However if you were in authority what would you have done?"

The Salem witch in MA burning is prime example of te dangers of religious fanatical idiots like yourself, and the phenominon Known as the mob mentality and group think stupid.

You accuse me of blasphemy and therefore are ignoring me like a 2 year old!!! How mature are you, guy? You have been condescending, insulting, judgmentl, and downright rude to all of us, but you are the only one that has a blasphemy card? Nay nay. You have been "blasphemous" to the gods of science.

Lets all lead by his excellent example and ignore him. He doesn't hear, he can't listen, he can't read, and he is unable to debate. So why bother with him? Whatever braincells are left are deeply infected with The God Virus.
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
24-09-2013, 05:21 AM
(24-09-2013 05:09 AM)absols Wrote:  no torture is never meant for confessing anything

tortures are meant to kill true superiority in minds of all beings, that is why right people are the ones the most exposed to tortures with all its ways and forms

when true superiority is killed from all perspectives, then in concept any shit having no problem to act in power over another is free to claim being superior

this is what happened through gods and is confirmed now being the exclusive mean of any power

on the contrary, when someone is not tortured that is how any more objective power can get to know that one sources and reasons
anyone is just himself so objectively none while having to deal constantly with everything and others realities

while when one is tortured anything of him would b not present and negative so unuseful as a thing, never any to any reality

this is the real mean, the most down over everything, why??? bc everything is a fact always so what any shit want, is to profit from, then power to shit would makes it possible, if they achieve to force an existence owned by worse wills, then any free mean cant look but willing to profit from smthg, which would justify wealthy pleasures of gods as existence truth over all right existence

fuck u

u r worse then the shit powers u pretend being and u gonna end the worse shit objectively

when god say being one, then he cant b all nor two nor three, he only needs what force him to b just a shit individual like any shit conscious one ways here

this is the true way, so it will b obvious, he can wait well i can die saying the same right thing, it doesnt matter on my situation of being it doesnt concern me but as an extra mean i can say bc im advanced always for any instant repetition, so words are enough to serve me in that

i hope that i can rush things from up to put gods down and even some entities up claiming representing truth rights they must get down

u r gonna have a whole functionnable existence of shit but directed by truth rights

it is interesting but with my size and i cant b but my size since im truly free, saying that is more a matter then seeing it, while it must happen but not for me for conscious rights knowledge

I feel like you have made it in this forum once you can actually understand Absols! Woot woot!! I actually understand this (mostly) and agree with Absols!

Absols - you are getting much better at communicating in English!
24-09-2013, 06:40 AM
(24-09-2013 05:09 AM)absols Wrote:  no torture is never meant for confessing anything

fuck u

[Image: i+_1fb6c9a8a388f76ca1f1167d5c9f6cdc.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
24-09-2013, 08:34 AM
This one is either a poe or a bad catholic, catholics believe in human sinful nature, so he shouldn't be saying he's holy (only god can be holy) and he's a creationist, but catholics believe in evolution... I bet poe

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
24-09-2013, 10:26 AM
(24-09-2013 04:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Comes to atheist forum and is offended by blasphemy!

Can't tell if being ironic or... etc.

Big Grin

Ironic? Not if he's 'Merikan, obviously. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-09-2013, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 06:00 PM by Bucky Ball.)
This loonie-toon excubitor, is actually a Geo-centrist, and even the Cat-o-licks don't buy his crap.
Kind of puts it all in perspective. Weeping

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.ph...05&page=17

He's banned from Catholic Answers.
No doubt, he's more Catholic than the pope.

Even Bucky-the-"reprobate"-and-proud-of-it, hasn't been banned there (yet). Tongue
So I guess that means I'm 0.0001245 % holier than him.
Na. na.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-09-2013, 09:14 PM
All hail Bucky Ball.