I am holier than thou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: I am holier than thou
(29-09-2013 05:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This loonie-toon excubitor, is actually a Geo-centrist, and even the Cat-o-licks don't buy his crap.
Kind of puts it all in perspective. Weeping

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.ph...05&page=17

He's banned from Catholic Answers.
No doubt, he's more Catholic than the pope.

Even Bucky-the-"reprobate"-and-proud-of-it, hasn't been banned there (yet). Tongue
So I guess that means I'm 0.0001245 % holier than him.
Na. na.

Do you look more into his profile on Catholic Forums, he's a member of the User Created Social Group for 'staying married after infidelity'... Laughat

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2013, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 04:06 AM by excubitor.)
(29-09-2013 11:11 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 05:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This loonie-toon excubitor, is actually a Geo-centrist, and even the Cat-o-licks don't buy his crap.
Kind of puts it all in perspective. Weeping

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.ph...05&page=17

He's banned from Catholic Answers.
No doubt, he's more Catholic than the pope.

Even Bucky-the-"reprobate"-and-proud-of-it, hasn't been banned there (yet). Tongue
So I guess that means I'm 0.0001245 % holier than him.
Na. na.

Do you look more into his profile on Catholic Forums, he's a member of the User Created Social Group for 'staying married after infidelity'... Laughat
I'm not sure what that social group is. I don't remember participating in anything like that. I believe it is a group for members whose spouses have had affairs but who have decided to forgive their spouse and stay married to them.

Catholic Answers are modernists. I was banned for repeated agenda pursuit. Which is the latest PC new age crime of intolerance. Let's just call it agenda abuse for crying out loud. I was at the end of a long line of geocentrists who have got banned one after another on CA. Its too close to the bone for CA because the Catholic church used to teach Geocentrism and Catholics just hate to be reminded of that fact.
30-09-2013, 04:12 AM
(30-09-2013 04:02 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Its too close to the bone for CA because the Catholic church used to teach Geocentrism and Catholics just hate to be reminded of that fact.

Oh, like how your Church prohibited the spread of translations of the Bible? Like how it approved of slavery? Like how it implicitly sanctioned the fascists and nationalist movements of the 30's and 40's? Like how it has a habit of making shit up and declaring it as divine unalterable revealed truth, even if they later change it? Sort of like Limbo? Or eating fish on Fridays?

Need I go on? I'm sure Bucky would have a field day with this...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2013, 04:47 AM
(30-09-2013 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 04:02 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Its too close to the bone for CA because the Catholic church used to teach Geocentrism and Catholics just hate to be reminded of that fact.

Oh, like how your Church prohibited the spread of translations of the Bible? Like how it approved of slavery? Like how it implicitly sanctioned the fascists and nationalist movements of the 30's and 40's? Like how it has a habit of making shit up and declaring it as divine unalterable revealed truth, even if they later change it? Sort of like Limbo? Or eating fish on Fridays?

I am happy to debate you on any of these issues one at a time. Start a thread on any of these individual criticisms of the church and I will respond. However I have learned through long experience debating with Protestants to avoid these "sin lists".
30-09-2013, 07:51 AM
(30-09-2013 04:47 AM)excubitor Wrote:  I am happy to debate you on any of these issues one at a time. Start a thread on any of these individual criticisms of the church and I will respond. However I have learned through long experience debating with Protestants to avoid these "sin lists".
We really only need you to explain one thing......
GRAVITY.

Science is dissecting the sacred cow.[Image: smartass.gif]
[+] 3 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
30-09-2013, 07:59 AM
(30-09-2013 07:51 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 04:47 AM)excubitor Wrote:  I am happy to debate you on any of these issues one at a time. Start a thread on any of these individual criticisms of the church and I will respond. However I have learned through long experience debating with Protestants to avoid these "sin lists".
GRAVITY.

I know, right? Imagine being so incredibly self-absorbed and intellectually contorted you'd rather revel in abject ignorance than face reality for what it is. Like, the part where objects fall down.

What a way to live.

If you can call it living...

... this is my signature!
30-09-2013, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 01:23 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-09-2013 04:47 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh, like how your Church prohibited the spread of translations of the Bible? Like how it approved of slavery? Like how it implicitly sanctioned the fascists and nationalist movements of the 30's and 40's? Like how it has a habit of making shit up and declaring it as divine unalterable revealed truth, even if they later change it? Sort of like Limbo? Or eating fish on Fridays?

I am happy to debate you on any of these issues one at a time. Start a thread on any of these individual criticisms of the church and I will respond. However I have learned through long experience debating with Protestants to avoid these "sin lists".

Translation: I hate it when my delusions shatter after a head on collision with facts and reality. Drinking Beverage

01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
(24-09-2013 03:31 AM)excubitor Wrote:  For gross, willful and unrestrained blasphemy I shall no longer read or reply to your posts.

[Image: 078-Good-for-you-650x507.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-02-2014, 12:08 AM
I am holier than thou
(30-09-2013 07:51 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  
GRAVITY.

Don't expect a cogent reply:

Religion: Catholic
Re: Geocentrism: why doesn't it just die and be done with?
Quote:[hide]
Originally Posted by DanteAlighieri
The problem is that, if you reject the conventional notions of how the universe behaves, you reject a huge portion of physics -- even things that explain how and why things work the way they do on earth, not the least of which are things like gravitation, momentum, the Doppler effect, and so on. These are things we can observe at work in our back yards, but you're saying they cannot be applied to our observations of the solar system, the galaxy, and the universe.
Not necessarily. There are many variations of geocentrism. There are geocentrists who have reconciled the conventional theories to the geocentric model. They believe in all of those things you mentioned here and even believe in a super enormous universe.[/hide]

Of course there are geocentrists like me who have rejected the conventional theories of gravity, doppler, inertia, super enormous universe, parallax etc. which are all just theories and are all unproven.
[hide]Nor are geocentrists the only ones challenging the conventional model of the universe. Please research the electric universe or plasma cosmology for a very credible alternative to the conventional mode.[/hide]

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.ph...05&page=32

Clearly, this "Gravity" is just an unproven theory, and we have yet to show this "force" even exists.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
28-02-2014, 06:52 AM
WTF, necroposting n00b? And it ain't "hide" tags here, it's "spoiler" tags....

...n00b. Dodgy

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user