I am just trying to get laid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: I am just trying to get laid
(07-05-2012 05:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It wasn't deleted it was moved to the casual coffeehouse, this one should probably be moved there to as apart from the word atheist this thread has nothing to do with atheism and theism.

Also you are 16 what's the big deal about still being a virgin at 16.

Might be different in Scotland but being a 16 year old male virgin is socially unacceptable in the US.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Any-advice

There ya go gt.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
(07-05-2012 05:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This kid is lying to a girl, in a way that is VERY meaningful to her, simply to get into her pants. Only way to teach this lesson is the old fashioned way. And I am surprisingly confident that lesson is fast approaching.

That's not the only way to teach that lesson, brother. I like having the error of my ways explained to me prior to having the shit kicked out of me. Gives me an opportunity to right the ship instead of my only indication being "ICEBERG AHEAD!" Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Well girly, I got faith in your wisdom, but get that lesson done quick before an innocent person gets hurt.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
07-05-2012, 06:00 PM
(07-05-2012 05:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Any-advice

There ya go gt.
Yea that actually happened. Dodgy

Who does this guy think he is, Owen Wilson in Wedding Crashers?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
07-05-2012, 06:02 PM
(07-05-2012 05:52 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Might be different in Scotland but being a 16 year old male virgin is socially unacceptable in the US.

Its the kind of thing that people say is socially unacceptable when in school, but most people grow out of it. And the majority of the people at schools who claim to have done it are liars.

It really isn't a big deal no matter what some people (usually virgins themselfs) claim.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
07-05-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 06:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-05-2012 05:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well girly, I got faith in your wisdom, but get that lesson done quick before an innocent person gets hurt.

Yup. Fucker needs to show he's a quick study at this point.

(07-05-2012 05:52 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 05:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It wasn't deleted it was moved to the casual coffeehouse, this one should probably be moved there to as apart from the word atheist this thread has nothing to do with atheism and theism.

Also you are 16 what's the big deal about still being a virgin at 16.

Might be different in Scotland but being a 16 year old male virgin is socially unacceptable in the US.

Bah. Don't ask, don't tell. In my day if you teased someone about that you were askin' for a throw down. More often than not this oversized virgin pinned and then wedgied the sexually active prettyboy fool. ... Curiously, the sexually active prettyboys who could kick my ass didn't have a problem with me being a virgin. Big Grin

Against Girly's advice, son #2 succumbed to peer pressure. A week later my doc was treating him for chlamydia. Fool should've listened to his old man.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-05-2012, 06:15 PM
(07-05-2012 05:07 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  Do you know what its like being 16 yo atheist and still a virgin?

WTF, why did you delete my post and give me negative rep?!

Dude, I don't really agree with what you're doing here but I'm not gonna condemn you for it. We're guys, we're programmed to aim for one thing and it's a strong instinct to overcome. Also, at 16 there is huge pressure on a guy to lose his virginity. I was a virgin at 16 and I hated it too, can't even say 100% I wouldn't have been tempted in your situation. Now I'm 20, I lost my virginity at 17 and I laugh at how much over-significance I gave it four years ago. Think about when you were a kid and you always wanted to stay up that half hour later, especially if your friends said they could, think how insignificant that feels now. This will feel the same one day.

Anyway, my advice is that this way of doing things is wrong whatever way you look at it. Lying to someone and playing with their emotions is cruel, imagine you have a younger sister (or if you do then think of her), if some guy treated her like that how would you react? Also it's a very long-winded way of losing your virginity. I'm not 100% sure on US teen culture but in the UK by 16 I was going to house parties and getting drunk. If your that fussed just get pissed off your face and have sex at a party, it's not ideal but at least that way you're not deceiving some poor innocent girl. You're just engaging in something that society tells you you should regret, but there really is no reason to.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Seriously.... Just go eat a banana and gratify yourself with the peel. If you have trouble remember Ray Comforts advice. God created the banana to fit perfectly in your hand!

If you care that little about the other people you might as well not involve anyone else in your misery. I remember my first time and it was just kinda messy and awkward. There wasn't much emotion involved.

So either find a girl/boy that you can connect with at an emotional level or well... find a prostitute.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post
07-05-2012, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 06:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-05-2012 06:16 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I remember my first time and it was just kinda messy and awkward. There wasn't much emotion involved.

Ditto. And I kinda regret it. I'd hit it differently if you gave me a mulligan.