I am just trying to get laid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: I am just trying to get laid
Wow, the things you find when you come off a self-imposed hiatus. Awesome.

Anyway, I'm with Hughsie on this; I can't condone what our buddy is doing but I remember what it was like to be a 16 year old boy. At 16, when it came to sex, all I cared about was the opportunity to have it. I would have said just about anything to make that happen and I would not have given a 2nd thought about the emotional impact it had on the girl. It didn't matter, I did not lose my virginity until 18 anyway. But, even after that, I don't think I was much better into my 20s. I never took advantage of anyone but I'd be lying if I said I did not have a single goal in mind when it came to women. This is probably the reason that I did not have a relationship last more than 3 months until I met my wife (at age 27). I had a lot of short, meaningless relationships, though.

All grown up, married and with two kids of my own (both boys, so I have different view on this than our friend Stark, that's fer darn sure), I see how shallow I was, and probably how abusive to women who wanted and thought they were getting more from me. But, I'm not going to be a hypocrite and condemn a 16 year old boy for being a 16 year old boy. Hey, I look at women now and have some of those same thoughts. I just don't act on them (but only because my wife won't let me).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
07-05-2012, 06:46 PM
What is sex? I've forgotten.

When you get married you either have crazy amounts of sex or you have very little. I'm not gonna lie. Me and the wife don't have as much sex anymore. We still do it frequently, but compared to before it's like comparing a waterfall to that annoying drip from your faucet when the washer breaks.

It loses it's immense importance when you get older. When you've had it often enough for it to become regular. Not exactly mundane, I mean it's still awesome and what have you, but it's there. It's always there and it can be had.

You probably only want it so desperately because you haven't had it. The forbidden fruit so to speak. Or less forbidden and more had by all but you. You're greedy and jealous. You must have the one ring. It will rule them all.

Guess what though, you will remember it. Forever, or until Alzheimers claims it. It isn't likely to be that great your first time. And guess what else, it isn't likely going to be her fault. It will likely be yours. See a girl doesn't have to do much for it to be a pretty good time. If she does it usually goes into the fantastic category. but hey, you're sixteen. She could be asleep and you'd enjoy it. She probably won't though. Not at all. Especially if you approach it with the same attitude that you approach the getting.
However she will also remember it.

It's important to only have sex with someone who you appreciate. Or if you're sad and desperate, someone who is being compensated duly. It also helps if they appreciate you. If you were to follow through with your evil scheme, and you actually succeeded in getting into her pants... what then?
Tell her the truth? Ruin her understanding of relationships and of you? She will remember this. For the rest of her life. So will you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
07-05-2012, 06:57 PM
(07-05-2012 06:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 05:52 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Might be different in Scotland but being a 16 year old male virgin is socially unacceptable in the US.

Its the kind of thing that people say is socially unacceptable when in school, but most people grow out of it. And the majority of the people at schools who claim to have done it are liars.

It really isn't a big deal no matter what some people (usually virgins themselfs) claim.
If only it were that simple. It must be different in Scotland. Pussy is a big deal in high school here.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
07-05-2012, 07:44 PM
(07-05-2012 06:57 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 06:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Its the kind of thing that people say is socially unacceptable when in school, but most people grow out of it. And the majority of the people at schools who claim to have done it are liars.

It really isn't a big deal no matter what some people (usually virgins themselfs) claim.
If only it were that simple. It must be different in Scotland. Pussy is a big deal in high school here.

It is different in Scotland. In Scotland male virgins look like this:

[Image: sumo-wrestlers--large-msg-130029885004.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2012, 09:20 PM
As I see it, this is either a 16 yo boy who needs to learn integrity, or a poser
who wants to see if atheists have any.

The issue is not that the jackassflash
is horny and wants to get laid, it is that he is lying to someone to get it.

So,
Jackassflash, if you are truly 16, my recommendations are you read up on
emotional intelligence and integrity. It will do you good, atheist or theist.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 2 users Like Debzilla's post
07-05-2012, 09:38 PM
(07-05-2012 06:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's important to only have sex with someone who you appreciate. ... It also helps if they appreciate you.

That.

(07-05-2012 06:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  If you were to follow through with your evil scheme, and you actually succeeded in getting into her pants... what then?
Tell her the truth? Ruin her understanding of relationships and of you? She will remember this. For the rest of her life. So will you.

It will be harder on him than her in the long term. He will have lost his virginity by virtue of being a prick. Ain't no mulligans.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-05-2012, 11:37 PM
(07-05-2012 09:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 06:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's important to only have sex with someone who you appreciate. ... It also helps if they appreciate you.

That.

(07-05-2012 06:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  If you were to follow through with your evil scheme, and you actually succeeded in getting into her pants... what then?

It will be harder on him than her in the long term. He will have lost his virginity by virtue of being a prick. Ain't no mulligans.

Unless he's a sociopath and feels no guilt about it. Then it won't be hard on him at all. In which case... bigger problems.
08-05-2012, 01:07 AM
(07-05-2012 11:37 PM)kineo Wrote:  Unless he's a sociopath and feels no guilt about it. Then it won't be hard on him at all. In which case... bigger problems.

Yes. But not bigger problems for him (the possible sociopath).
Here's to hoping that he's not one of those creatures. [Image: DrinkBeer.gif]
Here's to hoping that he's merely a teenage jerk.

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Quidsane's post
08-05-2012, 01:14 AM
(07-05-2012 05:07 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  Do you know what its like being 16 yo atheist and still a virgin?

WTF, why did you delete my post and give me negative rep?!
Just going to rub this shit in your face (because you made such a shit ass post)
I lost my virginity at 16 and I continually fuck every day...... sometimes twice a day...... i'm 38 now... I hope it burns your mind thinking about it......

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
08-05-2012, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 06:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-05-2012 05:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Also you are 16 what's the big deal about still being a virgin at 16.
Something's rotten in the State of Denmark. Hamlet, Act 1

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche