I am making fun of Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 01:13 PM
I am making fun of Athiests
Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: I am making fun of Athiests
to/too/two - are homonyms, not synonyms...

Learn the difference.

And no -- homonyms has nothing to do with same sex marriage.

And if you can't have a nice day, a shitty one is pretty easy to arrange. Just get out of bed.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Welcome, I guess Wink
15-09-2015, 01:26 PM
[Image: 34e420be1b862eaee90f8f31fd3136b555e03425...bd8313.jpg]

I'm taking a guess this is a drive by. So i'll wait to see if he post's again.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 10 users Like Commonsensei's post
15-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Hmmm, welcome.

I wonder if I'm going to have to move this to the melee after a bit... or if it's a drive by shooting. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Hello! Big Grin

Though, while an interesting first post, it's not really saying a lot....
15-09-2015, 01:29 PM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened.

Citation required

Quote:Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain.

You can see all sorts of shapes in satellite images. There has never been any actual boat found and, given that the story is ludicrous, there never will be.

Quote: Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

So you know nothing about geology or history.

Quote:Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

And you know nothing about cosmology or physics

Quote:Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven.

And you know nothing about evolution

Quote: Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong.

Citation required.

Quote: So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

You too. P.S. you shouldn't believe everything you read but you should read something other than the collection of myths and legends you seem to place so much misguided trust in. Ignorance in the internet age is a choice.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
15-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Time to break out the dancing chihuahua I found on the internet again...

[+] 10 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 01:45 PM
(15-09-2015 01:29 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened.

Citation required

Quote:Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain.

You can see all sorts of shapes in satellite images. There has never been any actual boat found and, given that the story is ludicrous, there never will be.

Quote: Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

So you know nothing about geology or history.

Quote:Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

And you know nothing about cosmology or physics

Quote:Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven.

And you know nothing about evolution

Quote: Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong.

Citation required.

Quote: So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

You too. P.S. you shouldn't believe everything you read but you should read something other than the collection of myths and legends you seem to place so much misguided trust in. Ignorance in the internet age is a choice.

You have a lot of patience, UF! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 01:46 PM
[Image: resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-...6cd2aa.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Mr. Boston's post