I am making fun of Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: I am making fun of Athiests
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

What happened to all the water? Why are there plants and trees that have been alive since when the flood supposedly happened yet they show no signs of being flooded.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Don't give this moron the time of day.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
15-09-2015, 01:58 PM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

[Image: 80WcAq3.gif]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 16 users Like yakherder's post
15-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Thread moved.

Sorry I meant to this earlier and completely forgot.

Totally didn't belong in the "science" section.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-09-2015, 02:02 PM
(15-09-2015 01:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

[Image: 80WcAq3.gif]

Thanks for this, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Laugh out load

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
15-09-2015, 02:02 PM
(15-09-2015 02:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thread moved.

To be honest, I don't think it really belongs anywhere. This is the most blatant troll thread I've ever seen.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
15-09-2015, 02:07 PM
(15-09-2015 02:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

To be honest, I don't think it really belongs anywhere. This is the most blatant troll thread I've ever seen.

Blush

Yeah I know...

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Well..... they did say they were making fun......
15-09-2015, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 02:36 PM by Bucky Ball.)

"I am making fun of atheists".

No you're not. You exposing yourself as a fool. Sorry. Everything about the Noah thingy is false. From the fact they got the story, practically word for word from the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, Tablet 11 : http://www.aina.org/books/eog/eog.pdf
to the impossibility of a non-ship building culture making such a boat, to how they survived on it, to the genetic bottle-neck it would have created to this : http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674871
makes it utterly impossible. All floods have silt layers. There is no world-wide silt layer.

All this proves is that you are ignorant not only of science, but have never actually taken a rigorous academic course in Biblical Studies. The only person who's being made fun of here is you. Try harder next time, child.

There is/was not enough water on the planet to deposit a boat on Mt. Ararat. Sorry. Your holy book is a pile of lies and made-up tales.
The Bible has been debunked by Archaeology. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5RfScpEcZ8
There was no Abraham, no Moses, no Adam, and probably no Jesus, no Noah, no Soloman.

Sorry to bust your bubble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIlWKp44T50

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2015, 02:17 PM

How about a "drive by posting" thread.....

(you know the regulars will start referring to it as "The Garbage Bin")

Yes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post