I am making fun of Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I am making fun of Athiests
Feck, and the quality of the trolling get's *worse* if that's even possible Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-09-2015, 02:20 PM
(15-09-2015 02:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  Feck, and the quality of the trolling get's *worse* if that's even possible Rolleyes

Sort of like asking which is the smartest of The Three Stooges.............

Rolleyes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Fucking DLJ. Hobo

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(15-09-2015 02:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 02:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  Feck, and the quality of the trolling get's *worse* if that's even possible Rolleyes

Sort of like asking which is the smartest of The Three Stooges.............

Rolleyes

Moe was, clearly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-09-2015, 02:33 PM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

Welcome aboard Trevor jennings. Now, can you articulate, substantiate and validate those knowledge claims you just made? I wager I can destroy each and every one of them, and mop the floor with your ass while dragging you around the schoolyard and beating you with the knowledge stick. Don't believe me? good! Click below to find our little area called the boxing ring, it is where you can enter one on one debates. Start a new thread...something like "Trevor Jennings challenges GWG to a debate"...pick a topic in relation to any of the above false assertions you just made, I will come. I shall educate you on evolutionary fact, or dismantle any of the tired old long debunked posits you just made. Come, you came to an atheist forum for a reason, you threw down some BS, and figured you were going to come school the heathens, well bring your A game Trevor, because I have never lost a debate. Let's see if you have the balls, intellect and knowledge to defend your faith.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oxing-Ring

^^^^clicky clicky don't run.....I will be gentle at first, even civil Big Grin

Just back from the gym, gonna shower, go have my car detailed, grab some dinner and before I start working on homework I will swing by and see if you had the testicle fortitude to back up your post. Bring it.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-09-2015, 03:00 PM
(15-09-2015 01:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

[Image: 80WcAq3.gif]

OMG. That Rhine poop...Laugh out load...it's like a nasal hallucination, I can actually smell it!

Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-09-2015, 03:04 PM

In case you're not just a one-post hit, I'll leave this with you.

The bible makes ridiculous claims, the claims of people living 900+ years are ridiculous enough, but there are other people in the bible that would be over 4,000 years old based off of archeological evidence.

It's the ridiculous nature of such biblical claims that render the bible as a book of nonsense that can provide no insight into how the world works and certainly no truth in regards to very basic things such as lifespans of individuals or how individuals should live their lives.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
15-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Two hours have passed. It was a drive by.

[Image: 4f4b7b8cce3a920b9263179cb28d7c822cdfaa49...c727c8.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
15-09-2015, 03:50 PM
(15-09-2015 03:34 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Two hours have passed. It was a drive by.

Didn't take two hours to see that. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Not sure if POE or very dumb...