I am making fun of Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: I am making fun of Athiests
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

lol, you should perhaps read more and post less.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-09-2015, 09:51 PM
(15-09-2015 09:44 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

lol, you should perhaps read more and post less.

Less than once? Yeah, true story.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 02:53 AM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Big Bang theory does not describe what banged or how it banged. It merely models the universe progressing from a smaller, hotter more dense state, to a larger, cooler, less dense state.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
16-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Hey it's been a while since our last drive by! At least since I noticed on.

@OP while you make some interesting points they don't really do much to make fun of atheists due to the fact you have completely forgotten to go fuck an anthill with your face.

XOXO,

Humanity.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-09-2015, 07:21 AM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

Always nice to have people start a conversation using logical fallacies.
Your first sentence is an argument from ignorance. Congrats, it is one of the most common stupidities uttered by theists, especially the religious ones.

Secondly, when you make a claim like there is satellite imagery of a boat shape in in Turkey, provide a link to this magnificent proof so we can evaluate its validity.

Thirdly there is so much fail left to discuss, I grew bored and stopped caring about the rest of your post.

bye
16-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Just came across this joker while perusing the forums for the first time since my vacation. But...I can see Trev seems to have left the building already. I see no point addressing the nonsense he dealt out in his first and so far only post. I'll assume drive-by and forget the hello's also.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
16-09-2015, 09:46 AM

The guests will read the replies, so they are worthwhile.

Evolution ... yes. Every major university science department in the entire world teaches it. All of modern medicine is built on it. It's the best explanation we have. Your ignorant comment about "a creature turning into another creature out of nowhere" belies your COMPLETE ignorance of the subject and science and Biology. Small incremental changes over millions and millions of years ADD UP to new species. No species just "turns into" something else. The timeline of the changes are FAR longer than a human life, so no one will ever "see it happen".

Trevor, when you get all big, and mommy lets you out of the house to go to school, you will learn the shit you learned in "Bible study" is nothing but a pile of dung.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-09-2015, 09:53 AM
(16-09-2015 09:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Hobo

The guests will read the replies, so they are worthwhile.

To me it comes across as intellectual arrogance to bother with a drive-by; but to each... yada, yada.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2015, 11:20 AM
I think guests can find better informative posts to read than a drive by.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
16-09-2015, 12:38 PM
(16-09-2015 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 09:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The guests will read the replies, so they are worthwhile.

To me it comes across as intellectual arrogance to bother with a drive-by; but to each... yada, yada.

People are always going on about "intellectual arrogance" and "intellectual dishonesty"... I don't get it. Do I have to be an intellectual to get it?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.