I am making fun of Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I am making fun of Athiests
(16-09-2015 12:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  To me it comes across as intellectual arrogance to bother with a drive-by; but to each... yada, yada.

People are always going on about "intellectual arrogance" and "intellectual dishonesty"... I don't get it. Do I have to be an intellectual to get it?

If you have to ask... Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 01:57 PM
(15-09-2015 02:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking DLJ. Hobo

Just for the record ... every time (yes, every time) anyone has speculated which mod or admin let whoever in ... they've been wrong.

Consider

It might make a good forum game though.

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
16-09-2015, 02:06 PM
(16-09-2015 01:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 02:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking DLJ. Hobo

Just for the record ... every time (yes, every time) anyone has speculated which mod or admin let whoever in ... they've been wrong.

Shit, full of, you are... in my Yoda voice. Bagged you a couple of times, you admitted it; and besides, at this point it doesn't even matter, if something slimes out from under a rock and into this forum - it's your fault. Yes

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 02:14 PM
(16-09-2015 02:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 01:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Just for the record ... every time (yes, every time) anyone has speculated which mod or admin let whoever in ... they've been wrong.

Shit, full of, you are... in my Yoda voice. Bagged you a couple of times, you admitted it; and besides, at this point it doesn't even matter, if something slimes out from under a rock and into this forum - it's your fault. Yes

No, it was the ghost of Hughsie. Tongue

Think this one might be on me...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Face it DLJ, you're like the Obama of TTA, it's your fault. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
16-09-2015, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 06:11 PM by DLJ.)
(16-09-2015 02:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 01:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Just for the record ... every time (yes, every time) anyone has speculated which mod or admin let whoever in ... they've been wrong.

Citation needed. I've answered when asked i.e. "Who let this one in?" "I cannot tell a lie, it was I." But all speculations e.g. "I bet it was Hughsie" have been wrong. *

Happy to accept the blame though. It gives me something to tell the grandchildren.

Tongue

* Disclaimer: ... Of those guesses that I've seen and not including my pre-mod time.

16-09-2015, 02:26 PM
(16-09-2015 02:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 02:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Shit, full of, you are... in my Yoda voice. Bagged you a couple of times, you admitted it; and besides, at this point it doesn't even matter, if something slimes out from under a rock and into this forum - it's your fault. Yes

Citation needed. I've answered when asked i.e. "Who let this one in?" "I cannot tell a lie, it was I."

Hobo

*this is not the citation you are looking for*

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 04:49 PM
(16-09-2015 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 02:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Shit, full of, you are... in my Yoda voice. Bagged you a couple of times, you admitted it; and besides, at this point it doesn't even matter, if something slimes out from under a rock and into this forum - it's your fault. Yes

No, it was the ghost of Hughsie. Tongue

Think this one might be on me...

I wondered who was channeling Hughsie. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-09-2015, 08:28 PM
I am making fun of Athiests
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

The complexity only proves the universe is complex. It's illogical to jump to the conclusion of God. Same with the Big Bang just because we don't know how it happened doesn't mean we can jump to the conclusion of God. It just doesn't make logical sense. As far as the other stuff, do some more research and *honestly* keep an open mind bud and beware of any "confirmation bias" you might have. Good luck in your search for truth.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
16-09-2015, 08:39 PM
"Der, I don't know, therefore GOD!"

Dumbarse!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.