RE: I am making fun of Athiests
[Image: 12353_2117855494936357_1112964241_n1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2015, 10:02 PM
(16-09-2015 09:36 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 12353_2117855494936357_1112964241_n1.jpg]

[Image: i-see-a-little-silhouetto.skreened-t-shi...20b3t1.jpg]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 12 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Bad troll is bad.

"Hi, I'm a troll, I'm going to troll you by calling you names. Derp."

douchedick

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
18-09-2015, 07:14 PM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator.

Drinking Beverage
'clears throat'
Did you know that....

... both humans and primates laugh, purse lips, can use sign language, drive vehicles, slam the fists against a surface when irritated, jump up and down when frustrated, raise eye brows, wrinkle the nose when furious, face palm, and so on?
... just because we don't fling fresh poop, doesn't mean we aren't giving rocks, sticks, rotten food, books, glass bottles, spears, bombs, etc. similar forward motion?
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
18-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Bombs
The evolution of poo tossing.
21-09-2015, 04:28 PM
(18-09-2015 07:14 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator.

Drinking Beverage
'clears throat'
Did you know that....

... both humans and primates laugh, purse lips, can use sign language, drive vehicles, slam the fists against a surface when irritated, jump up and down when frustrated, raise eye brows, wrinkle the nose when furious, face palm, and so on?
... just because we don't fling fresh poop, doesn't mean we aren't giving rocks, sticks, rotten food, books, glass bottles, spears, bombs, etc. similar forward motion?

Trust me, we are still throwing poo. Some of us are even eating it and no that's not a metaphor. Anybody who worked for more than 2 hours in a kindergarten can testify that we are still apes.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
21-09-2015, 05:33 PM
(21-09-2015 04:28 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:14 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Drinking Beverage
'clears throat'
Did you know that....

Trust me, we are still throwing poo. Some of us are even eating it and no that's not a metaphor. Anybody who worked for more than 2 hours in a kindergarten can testify that we are still apes.

And being in corrections, ever so briefly, taught me that some people don't grow out of the poo eating, flinging, finger painting stage.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-09-2015, 05:39 PM
I wish I knew you were joking, because I'm laughing Laughat
17-10-2015, 09:34 AM
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

The problem I have with this is that Judaism and Christianity originate from a culture in which people believed that God was real, he was a big man who lived in the sky and he created life with his penis.
23-11-2015, 03:32 PM
(16-09-2015 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Think this one might be on me...

I believe it was you.
You have previous form of such things, you let me in.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 1 user Likes stevec's post