I am making fun of Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: I am making fun of Athiests
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

You do far better and convincing job making fun of yourself. Go get banned already.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 07:56 PM
I am making fun of theists.

23-11-2015, 08:35 PM
(17-10-2015 09:34 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The problem I have with this is that Judaism and Christianity originate from a culture in which people believed that God was real, he was a big man who lived in the sky and he created life with his penis.

I can't speak for Christianity here, but clearly you don't understand Judaism.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
23-11-2015, 09:00 PM
(23-11-2015 08:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 09:34 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The problem I have with this is that Judaism and Christianity originate from a culture in which people believed that God was real, he was a big man who lived in the sky and he created life with his penis.

I can't speak for Christianity here, but clearly you don't understand Judaism.

I think you need to fix your sarcasm meter. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
26-11-2015, 09:52 AM
So poor old Trev is gonna take the piss out of something he can't even spell? Laughat

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
26-11-2015, 09:55 AM
(23-11-2015 05:37 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:13 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  Did you know that the world/universe is way to complex to not have a creator. And now to the science which has actually proven that the epic miracles of the bible happened. Look at the Mountains of Ararat in Turkey. A satellite image has shown that a big boat like shape is actually in the mountain. Where did Noahs ark land. according to the bible they landed in the Mountains of Ararat.

Now to what you guys would call ¨The Big Bang Theory¨ about 1 star or 1 big object in space blows up to create such a magnificent universe, but how did that one space object come into place??? God.

Evolution?? No. Adaptations are real. Mutations in genes are real, but the fact that one creature can turn into one other creature out of no where is NOT proven. Nor will it ever be proven. Charles Darwin the person who thought up evolution even admitted that he was wrong. So to all you atheists have a nice day and god bless.

You do far better and convincing job making fun of yourself. Go get banned already.

The sooner the better!

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
26-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Another delusional dipshit suffering from a terminal case of infection a la faith.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
03-12-2015, 09:38 PM
This line of thinking is probably pretty typical among American Christians. That's why its so easy for them to dismiss reality.
03-12-2015, 09:58 PM
trevor_jennings Wrote:I am making fun of Athiests
How dare you!

Us Atheists, we don't have a sense of humour, you can't make fun of us.
Well, perhaps you can, but we won't see the humour in it.

How dare you! Grrrr!
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post