I am now a Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: I am now a Christian
(20-06-2017 08:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 08:39 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: 38BJCmU.gif]

So that's it - mockery and condescension? No wonder it takes some so long. Consider However, The Truth is as old as time.

...and The Truth™ didn't include your christ figure back then. Maybe she's channeling Bel Marduk in a previous incarnation? So many religions, so little truth. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-06-2017, 08:58 PM
(20-06-2017 08:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ..and The Truth™ didn't include your christ figure back then. Maybe she's channeling Bel Marduk in a previous incarnation? So many religions, so little truth. Drinking Beverage

Really don't want to drag this highly amusing conversation to this level (plenty of other threads already in the gutter Dodgy ) but when looking that Marduk guy up, I honestly thought his calf was his... well, his scrotum, really Blush

[Image: 588px-Apadana_winged_man.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
20-06-2017, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 09:13 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(20-06-2017 08:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 08:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So that's it - mockery and condescension? No wonder it takes some so long. Consider However, The Truth is as old as time.

...and The Truth™ didn't include your christ figure back then. Maybe she's channeling Bel Marduk in a previous incarnation? So many religions, so little truth. Drinking Beverage

Channeling is such an interesting word my friend. It implies something...supernatural. Like how I'm channeling Vera in the thread she linked, almost word for word.

Interesting enough I know someone who worships both Marduk and Ishtar.

Edit: Anyhow Leerob, that's how you con people. Wink You go back and rip off Vera wholesale from the thread where she pretended to become Christian, like I did word for word (other than maybe 5 words in the last two pages of God-speak). Sorry though, I ran out of your Deja Poo to post.

Also, applicable speech by Seth below Spoilers:

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Like anyone could (or would want to!) channel me, Shai Rolleyes

[Image: cooorre.gif]

(also, some damn "interesting" someones you seem to know...)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
20-06-2017, 09:28 PM
I am now a Christian
(20-06-2017 09:13 AM)Leerob Wrote:  I have decided to follow the word of God as it is written by God in the bible!
And you all will burn in hell because you don't believe it too!

Now you can be an alter boy. Enjoy.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
20-06-2017, 10:00 PM
(20-06-2017 09:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  Like anyone could (or would want to!) channel me, Shai Rolleyes

Channel, wholesale copy...close enough. And yeah, I do know some people from across the religious spectrum (or lack there of) Wink Sumerian Reconstructionist, some Wiccans, some Muslims, a person who worships the Norse and Greek pantheons...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
20-06-2017, 10:05 PM
(20-06-2017 09:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 08:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...and The Truth™ didn't include your christ figure back then. Maybe she's channeling Bel Marduk in a previous incarnation? So many religions, so little truth. Drinking Beverage

Channeling is such an interesting word my friend. It implies something...supernatural. Like how I'm channeling Vera in the thread she linked, almost word for word.

Interesting enough I know someone who worships both Marduk and Ishtar.

Edit: Anyhow Leerob, that's how you con people. Wink You go back and rip off Vera wholesale from the thread where she pretended to become Christian, like I did word for word (other than maybe 5 words in the last two pages of God-speak). Sorry though, I ran out of your Deja Poo to post.

Also, applicable speech by Seth below Spoilers:

Consider I'll be revisiting this thread in the morning. I woke up @3:30 AM, and my brain is a bit slow, at this point. I spent quite a bit of cognition on some woodworking activities, as well. Maybe I'll find out that Leerob was pulling our collective legs. I'll check here first, but to be serious, I have to get some medical care issues transferred to the appropriate entities, and that may take a considerable amount of my time tomorrow.
20-06-2017, 11:58 PM
(20-06-2017 10:00 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 09:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  Like anyone could (or would want to!) channel me, Shai Rolleyes

Channel, wholesale copy...close enough. And yeah, I do know some people from across the religious spectrum (or lack there of) Wink Sumerian Reconstructionist, some Wiccans, some Muslims, a person who worships the Norse and Greek pantheons...

Laugh out load I can't think of anything more pathetic than attempting to resurrect the cult of some dead God...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
21-06-2017, 02:20 AM
(20-06-2017 08:26 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Was it a good touch or a bad touch?
We are talking about God's touch of love. What are you implying?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
21-06-2017, 07:44 AM
(21-06-2017 02:20 AM)Leerob Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 08:26 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Was it a good touch or a bad touch?
We are talking about God's touch of love. What are you implying?

I'm just saying, maybe it was Nosferatu or something.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post