I am now churchless.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: I am now churchless.
(18-04-2013 09:24 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 04:20 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Me, I think it's a good step. First churchless, then faithless, then godless. Heck, you're practically one of us already, why not dive all the way in instead of just dipping your toe? I promise, the water's fine.

What water?

I think he meant beer.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 09:41 PM
(18-04-2013 09:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 09:24 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  What water?

I think he meant beer.

Beer?? Well in that case, I'll buy the house a round. I'll just need each of you to prove you're 21 or older and of course, you'll have to sign this form that says you won't hold me responsible if you do something stupid. Ladies will also be required to sign this form and this form.

Bottoms up! Banana_zorro

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
18-04-2013, 09:43 PM
(18-04-2013 09:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 09:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think he meant beer.

Beer?? Well in that case, I'll buy the house a round. I'll just need each of you to prove you're 21 or older and of course, you'll have to sign this form that says you won't hold me responsible if you do something stupid. Ladies will also be required to sign this form and this form.

Bottoms up! Banana_zorro

They don't serve Mystery Meat at the Mystery Meet, do they? Sadcryface

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2013, 09:49 PM
(18-04-2013 09:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 09:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Beer?? Well in that case, I'll buy the house a round. I'll just need each of you to prove you're 21 or older and of course, you'll have to sign this form that says you won't hold me responsible if you do something stupid. Ladies will also be required to sign this form and this form.

Bottoms up! Banana_zorro

They don't serve Mystery Meat at the Mystery Meet, do they? Sadcryface

Not to hairy chested ball scratchers like you! Well, at least, I don't. Big Grin

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
18-04-2013, 10:14 PM
(18-04-2013 09:24 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 04:20 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Me, I think it's a good step. First churchless, then faithless, then godless. Heck, you're practically one of us already, why not dive all the way in instead of just dipping your toe? I promise, the water's fine.

What water?

Unholy water.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-04-2013, 11:00 PM
(18-04-2013 10:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 09:24 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  What water?

Unholy water.

Drinking Beverage

I reckon my attempt at subtle humor mixed with a message has gone completely unrecognized as such. Blush

18-04-2013, 11:01 PM
I hope you find a church that you enjoy and will tolerate you. You can't reasonably expect to find one that agrees with your beliefs. I'd suggest checking out a UU church, they are pretty open to whatever cockamamie ideas you have concerning religion. Smile If that fails I'd suggest just not attending church at all. I don't see the point in going to a church who condemns your ideas except maybe to socialize, which is what a lot of folks do. Personally I think that is kind of sad. Maybe you should just hold a church service at home. Whatever you end up with, good luck!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-04-2013, 11:07 PM
(18-04-2013 09:49 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 09:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  They don't serve Mystery Meat at the Mystery Meet, do they? Sadcryface

Not to hairy chested ball scratchers like you! Well, at least, I don't. Big Grin

You've mistaken me for someone manly enough to have hair on his chest.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-04-2013, 11:27 PM
(18-04-2013 11:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 09:49 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Not to hairy chested ball scratchers like you! Well, at least, I don't. Big Grin

You've mistaken me for someone manly enough to have hair on his chest.

Nah. I knew you weren't Hilary Clinton all along. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
18-04-2013, 11:36 PM
(18-04-2013 11:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I hope you find a church that you enjoy and will tolerate you. You can't reasonably expect to find one that agrees with your beliefs. I'd suggest checking out a UU church, they are pretty open to whatever cockamamie ideas you have concerning religion. Smile If that fails I'd suggest just not attending church at all. I don't see the point in going to a church who condemns your ideas except maybe to socialize, which is what a lot of folks do. Personally I think that is kind of sad. Maybe you should just hold a church service at home. Whatever you end up with, good luck!

Or maybe a Quaker Meeting. I've always wanted to see what they're up to.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche