I am now semi legal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2018, 01:16 PM
I am now semi legal
As of January First I may consume Ganga legally. Note that I first started consuming Ganga something like 50 years ago and did so whenever I had a source in the intervening years. My most consistent source over time is a long time friend. I doubt that they will get a permit to grow but I do not care about that which is why I am only semi legal. I will also most probably have an amount that will excide the legal limit.

The US government's obsession with Ganga is most revealing, considering the publics lack of concern. I have enjoyed Ganga for longer than most of you have lived, and I continue to live well and be mostly functional.

I do need to do an errand and will wait to get back before I smoke some. Because I have moderate COPD a doctor has suggested that I find another way to consume it but I do not like the method of edibles. I find that route difficult to control.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
12-01-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: I am now semi legal
(12-01-2018 01:16 PM)JAH Wrote:  ---
Because I have moderate COPD a doctor has suggested that I find another way to consume it but I do not like the method of edibles. I find that route difficult to control.

Vape? It seems like an optimal solution.

Oh, congratulations! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-01-2018, 01:50 PM
I thought this thread was about someone being from Norway...never mind.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
12-01-2018, 01:55 PM
(12-01-2018 01:16 PM)JAH Wrote:  As of January First I may consume Ganga legally. Note that I first started consuming Ganga something like 50 years ago and did so whenever I had a source in the intervening years. My most consistent source over time is a long time friend. I doubt that they will get a permit to grow but I do not care about that which is why I am only semi legal. I will also most probably have an amount that will excide the legal limit.

The US government's obsession with Ganga is most revealing, considering the publics lack of concern. I have enjoyed Ganga for longer than most of you have lived, and I continue to live well and be mostly functional.

I do need to do an errand and will wait to get back before I smoke some. Because I have moderate COPD a doctor has suggested that I find another way to consume it but I do not like the method of edibles. I find that route difficult to control.

Same here, partaken in the pleasure since my hippie days. Living in Oregon, it's been legal for some time. Have fun!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-01-2018, 02:47 PM
I started vaping this year myself for my MS (I use a mighty). I had my first known attack in March and it took me many months to find a dealer. I haven't had one since and I use cannabis as an aid helping prevent another attack. I don't want to face a life of disability.

I only ever smoked two joints and that was as a control. I hated smoking.

I have recently found a way to make use my of AVB (already vaped bud). I sprinkle it on a salmon steak in a table top oven which gets cooked for ten mins at about 180 C. It's actually quite tasty as a seasoning but takes about 6 hours to properly kick in. But the main reason I am using it is to keeping my level of cannabinoids up so I don't really mind.

It's done amazing things for my research in AI though.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
12-01-2018, 07:22 PM
(12-01-2018 01:16 PM)JAH Wrote:  Because I have moderate COPD a doctor has suggested that I find another way to consume it but I do not like the method of edibles. I find that route difficult to control.

From what I read, weed smoke expands the bronchial airways. Smoke it up! ... Dom can tell you.

#sigh
12-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Idk how this is world news but awesome! Glad you now have more options to help.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
12-01-2018, 09:26 PM
JDog554, Sometimes I have trouble deciding where to put threads. You may be correct that this is not world news. I might argue that it is as more and more states (mine is California) and countries (states) understand that Ganga consumption is not only not harmful but can be beneficial. It has been beneficial to me for a long time.
12-01-2018, 10:39 PM
(12-01-2018 09:26 PM)JAH Wrote:  JDog554, Sometimes I have trouble deciding where to put threads. You may be correct that this is not world news. I might argue that it is as more and more states (mine is California) and countries (states) understand that Ganga consumption is not only not harmful but can be beneficial. It has been beneficial to me for a long time.

Good point

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
12-01-2018, 11:15 PM
congrats to you Smile
Due to the nature of my many titles, I cannot participate myself. Possibly that will change when I retire. I quit 27 years ago.