I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(15-10-2014 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, you can stay. Dodgy

Tongue

Thanks! I'm all out of herbal tea anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
15-10-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(15-10-2014 06:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Sorry Vobama, Vote: newbie newb 2014 Laugh out load

Hey now, I'm still trying to make vet Dodgy Laugh out load

Lol yea I know the feeling, but honestly I would easily vote for a threesome of DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur. For admins I mean, come on now.
I know Vosur is active he doesn't always post much but he would make a grea mod and he wouldn't accept the position unless he was prepared to actually do the job. I kind of like the 3 somewhat differing opinions and yet I think they're alike enough to make a good team. Whether or not any of them are willing is another story, but they'd make a great team. Whoever it is I just want it to be people who are active and care more about the forum than their status and their desire to keep everything a secret.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-10-2014, 06:28 PM
(15-10-2014 06:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Hey now, I'm still trying to make vet Dodgy Laugh out load

Lol yea I know the feeling, but honestly I would easily vote for a threesome of DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur. For admins I mean, come on now.
I know Vosur is active he doesn't always post much but he would make a grea mod and he wouldn't accept the position unless he was prepared to actually do the job. I kind of like the 3 somewhat differing opinions and yet I think they're alike enough to make a good team. Whether or not any of them are willing is another story, but they'd make a great team. Whoever it is I just want it to be people who are active and care more about the forum than their status and their desire to keep everything a secret.

DLJ makes a great mod and I believe would make a fantastic Super Mod, as far as Admin goes, not so much. First off he doesn't want the job. Secondly he is a systems and organisation guy not so much an administrations guy. Moms and Chas would make a good balanced team IMO, Chas has a nose for smelling out trolls and Moms would temper him from moving too fast on some.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Muffs 2014? No? Too much baggage? Alright I'll go back to my corner now.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
15-10-2014, 06:33 PM
(15-10-2014 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Muffs 2014? No? Too much baggage? Alright I'll go back to my corner now.

If we pair up Moms and Chas you can be flower girl. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
15-10-2014, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2014 06:43 PM by Losty.)
(15-10-2014 06:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol yea I know the feeling, but honestly I would easily vote for a threesome of DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur. For admins I mean, come on now.

DLJ makes a great mod and I believe would make a fantastic Super Mod, as far as Admin goes, not so much. First off he doesn't want the job. Secondly he is a systems and organisation guy not so much an administrations guy. Moms and Chas would make a good balanced team IMO, Chas has a nose for smelling out trolls and Moms would temper him from moving too fast on some.

I still think he would make a great admin. Moms and Chas are great choices. And a little bit of cold rational calculation to go with it...perfect. Plus I just really really think DLJ is the best choice. But alas I cannot force him and seducing him into the job would be wrong and probably get me into trouble so yea I agree with this.
Chas to actually get the trolls banned.
Momsie to make sure he doesn't go crazy and ban all the annoying people. Tongue
And the two of them to actually be around and get shit done.

The possibility of having admins that are actually real and not just a username from cyberspace and actually here and not just randomly popping in not getting anything done is very exciting.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
15-10-2014, 06:48 PM
(15-10-2014 06:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Sorry Vobama, Vote: newbie newb 2014 Laugh out load

Hey now, I'm still trying to make vet Dodgy Laugh out load

Hey, Veterinarians are hot Big Grin
Wut? Unsure
Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-10-2014, 06:52 PM
(15-10-2014 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Hey now, I'm still trying to make vet Dodgy Laugh out load

Hey, Veterinarians are hot Big Grin
Wut? Unsure
Dodgy

My dad was a veterinarian - now I have to go bleach my brain...sheesh! The things you say. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-10-2014, 06:59 PM
(15-10-2014 12:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've debated on whether or not I should weigh in here... hmmm...
I'm still hoping you'll give your opinion.

Just saying

[+] 6 users Like Losty's post
15-10-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled
(15-10-2014 04:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
What you need is loose rules and 1 or 2 admins with the ability to interrupt those rules and use common sense.

If I may interrupt / If I may interpret for a moment...

Depends what you mean by rules...

"Principles need to be limited in number, put in simple language, expressing as clearly as possible the core values of the enterprise.
Policies are more detailed guidance on how to put principles into practice"

(15-10-2014 05:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ...
Maybe I'm deluding myself that my presence and input, and that of all those who have expressed their concerns regarding this issue, is valued by the FT.

I'd like to think is.

Yabut... who are you?

Tongue

(15-10-2014 06:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ... a threesome of DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur. For admins I mean, come on now.

I only do F/M/F threesomes.

It's a principle, no, a policy, no ... I dunno! It's a rule. Blush

(15-10-2014 06:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  DLJ makes a great mod and I believe would make a fantastic Super Mod, as far as Admin goes, not so much. First off he doesn't want the job.
But alas I cannot force him and seducing him into the job would be wrong and probably get me into trouble so yea I agree with this.

Since when was seduction a bad thing? Ohmy

[Image: Clever-Quotes-48934-statusmind.com.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post