I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(15-10-2014 07:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ... a threesome of DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur. For admins I mean, come on now.

I only do F/M/F threesomes.

It's a principle, no, a policy, no ... I dunno! It's a rule. Blush

Well I could always fill in for Vosur so long as he still has to handle all the admin responsibilities. Leading isn't really my thing. I'm more into complaining until someone else decides to lead.

DLJ Wrote:
(15-10-2014 06:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
But alas I cannot force him and seducing him into the job would be wrong and probably get me into trouble so yea I agree with this.

Since when was seduction a bad thing? Ohmy
[Image: Clever-Quotes-48934-statusmind.com.jpg]

Seduction has always been a good thing, but that doesn't mean it can't get a girl into trouble. Angel

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
15-10-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(15-10-2014 07:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  "Principles need to be limited in number, put in simple language, expressing as casually as possible the core values of the enterprise.
Fixed.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-10-2014, 08:27 PM
I wonder if we can get to 100 pages without an admin comment.
My guess is yes, yes we can.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-10-2014, 08:39 PM
I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
So a bunch of mud is slung at the admin/mods and an immediate response is requested and demanded? I've never heard this particular view on this issue expressed publicly before, but the solution is to just scrap everything and run the show instead of (patiently) waiting for a reply? These are all people who are human and a part of our community. I know first hand how passionate and compassionate the behind-the-scenes team is and how much they care for this community.

Having said that, I completely agree there is a difference between a troll and a perpetrator and that it is never okay to feel unsafe. I really do feel for anyone who has felt this way and as part of a community they should be supported.

I am guessing admin is not checking this out and ignoring it. With time delay some stuff, especially the serious stuff, takes a bit of time for discussion and thought to make the (hopefully) best decisions.
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
15-10-2014, 08:42 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid666147

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-10-2014, 08:42 PM
(15-10-2014 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder if we can get to 100 pages without an admin comment.

Well no fucking fuck SugarMuffin. It'd be like throwing your gay virgin ass into a Turkish Bath House at this point. I wouldn't be responding either.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-10-2014, 08:43 PM
All, please see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Changes

I am very sorry I do not have the time to answer individual concerns personally at the moment. Please refer to Hughsie or Momssuroundedbyboys until I am able to.

V/R,
DL

[+] 7 users Like Dark Light's post
15-10-2014, 08:50 PM
(15-10-2014 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder if we can get to 100 pages without an admin comment.

DL has responded, Aurora has stepped down, Hughsie and MSBB are interim Admins

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-10-2014, 09:05 PM
(15-10-2014 08:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  All, please see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Changes

I am very sorry I do not have the time to answer individual concerns personally at the moment. Please refer to Hughsie or Momssuroundedbyboys until I am able to.

V/R,
DL

I had bad timing to make my thread while you were on vacation. I don't regret making the thread though. These are things I think should be addressed and publicly.
Obviously you have a right to a vacation and I hope you're enjoying it. Aurora has stepped down which means we have a step in the right direction.
I am glad to wait patiently until you're home.
Though since I'll already be labeled a nag, I must say that I think it's apropriate for the forum to be notified when the supermods are being left in charge for a period of time. Just so we know who to go to if we need something. There was nothing unforeseeable about Aurora's absense since she has hardly been active since I joined the forum.

Anyways, I will shut up, for now.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-10-2014, 09:06 PM
in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

God help us all. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post