I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2014, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2014 09:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(15-10-2014 08:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  All, please see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Changes

I am very sorry I do not have the time to answer individual concerns personally at the moment. Please refer to Hughsie or Momssuroundedbyboys until I am able to.

V/R,
DL

Phhht, you got peeps squid. You delegated. Now go have fun and don't think about the blanket party Girly and GoodWithoutGod's organizing to celebrate your return.

There will be soap. And socks. And blankets. And dental floss. And a grinder. At sunrise. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(15-10-2014 08:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So a bunch of mud is slung at the admin/mods and an immediate response is requested and demanded? I've never heard this particular view on this issue expressed publicly before, but the solution is to just scrap everything and run the show instead of (patiently) waiting for a reply? These are all people who are human and a part of our community. I know first hand how passionate and compassionate the behind-the-scenes team is and how much they care for this community.

Having said that, I completely agree there is a difference between a troll and a perpetrator and that it is never okay to feel unsafe. I really do feel for anyone who has felt this way and as part of a community they should be supported.

I am guessing admin is not checking this out and ignoring it. With time delay some stuff, especially the serious stuff, takes a bit of time for discussion and thought to make the (hopefully) best decisions.

I wasn't asking for a solution right away but a little post acknowledging that what we are saying is being heard/discussed/whatever. It takes 2 seconds and the fact that we didn't get that is further the point that the admins aren't around enough.

Obviously I didn't know Dark Light was on holiday and now that I know I'm more then happy to wait for this to be sorted when he gets back (if it requires his input). Obviously he should be enjoying himself not putting up with this crap.
BUT how was I suppose to know he was on holiday? We can't be expected to know what is happening if nobody tells us. pro tip: This applies to relationships too ladies.

Quote:Well no fucking fuck SugarMuffin. It'd be like throwing your gay virgin ass into a Turkish Bath House at this point. I wouldn't be responding either.

Yes you would. There's no way in hell that you could resist posting a smartass post about setting the Maori onto me. Tongue

Quote:All, please see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Changes

I am very sorry I do not have the time to answer individual concerns personally at the moment. Please refer to Hughsie or Momssuroundedbyboys until I am able to.

V/R,
DL

Thank you.
Now go get shitfaced and throw up all over a roulette table.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
15-10-2014, 10:40 PM
(15-10-2014 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 08:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So a bunch of mud is slung at the admin/mods and an immediate response is requested and demanded? I've never heard this particular view on this issue expressed publicly before, but the solution is to just scrap everything and run the show instead of (patiently) waiting for a reply? These are all people who are human and a part of our community. I know first hand how passionate and compassionate the behind-the-scenes team is and how much they care for this community.

Having said that, I completely agree there is a difference between a troll and a perpetrator and that it is never okay to feel unsafe. I really do feel for anyone who has felt this way and as part of a community they should be supported.

I am guessing admin is not checking this out and ignoring it. With time delay some stuff, especially the serious stuff, takes a bit of time for discussion and thought to make the (hopefully) best decisions.

I wasn't asking for a solution right away but a little post acknowledging that what we are saying is being heard/discussed/whatever. It takes 2 seconds and the fact that we didn't get that is further the point that the admins aren't around enough.

Obviously I didn't know Dark Light was on holiday and now that I know I'm more then happy to wait for this to be sorted when he gets back (if it requires his input). Obviously he should be enjoying himself not putting up with this crap.
BUT how was I suppose to know he was on holiday? We can't be expected to know what is happening if nobody tells us. pro tip: This applies to relationships too ladies.

Quote:Well no fucking fuck SugarMuffin. It'd be like throwing your gay virgin ass into a Turkish Bath House at this point. I wouldn't be responding either.

Yes you would. There's no way in hell that you could resist posting a smartass post about setting the Maori onto me. Tongue

Quote:All, please see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Changes

V/R,
DL

Thank you.
Now go get shitfaced and throw up all over a roulette table.

Dude, your talents are being wasted, you need to move to Jersey.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-10-2014, 11:29 PM
What talents?

15-10-2014, 11:34 PM
(15-10-2014 11:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What talents?

The criminal ones that want to rule the world silly.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Trainwreck has become the forum. Holy you guys have gotten exponentially more fucked up over time. I like popping in once in a while because the forum takes on a whole new more disturbing form every time.

Y'all mother fuckers need Jesus.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
16-10-2014, 01:40 AM
The scary guy is here. I always feel guilty because I'm sure you have good things to say. And I bet your posts are nice, but I have you in ignore because your avatar is scary. Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
16-10-2014, 01:44 AM
(16-10-2014 01:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The scary guy is here. I always feel guilty because I'm sure you have good things to say. And I bet your posts are nice, but I have you in ignore because your avatar is scary. Laugh out load

My posts aren't good or nice haha. My personality is well represented with my avatar.
I don't remember if you were around in my hay day but it looks like you're enjoying your time here hahah.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-10-2014, 03:21 AM
(15-10-2014 08:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  All, please see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Changes

V/R,
DL

Hughsie was the worst admin TTA has ever had, so this had better be temporary.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-10-2014, 04:23 AM
(16-10-2014 01:34 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Trainwreck has become the forum. Holy you guys have gotten exponentially more fucked up over time. I like popping in once in a while because the forum takes on a whole new more disturbing form every time.

Y'all mother fuckers need Jesus.

Bitch please, everyone knows you're back because you miss me. Drinking Beverage Kiss

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post