I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
WOW! This place is a mess. Are the administrators the owners or appointed by the owner of the site?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(16-10-2014 01:44 AM)lucradis Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 01:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The scary guy is here. I always feel guilty because I'm sure you have good things to say. And I bet your posts are nice, but I have you in ignore because your avatar is scary. Laugh out load

My posts aren't good or nice haha. My personality is well represented with my avatar.
I don't remember if you were around in my hay day but it looks like you're enjoying your time here hahah.

Are you going to stick around for a while? Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-10-2014, 05:40 AM
(16-10-2014 04:33 AM)Rik Wrote:  WOW! This place is a mess. Are the administrators the owners or appointed by the owner of the site?

Admins are appointed by previous admins. Seth (The thinking atheist) has almost nothing to do with the forums other than a rare brief appearance.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
16-10-2014, 05:51 AM
(16-10-2014 05:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 04:33 AM)Rik Wrote:  WOW! This place is a mess. Are the administrators the owners or appointed by the owner of the site?

Admins are appointed by previous admins. Seth (The thinking atheist) has almost nothing to do with the forums other than a rare brief appearance.

"rare brief appearance" doesn't do Seth's scarcity justice, says I.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-10-2014, 05:55 AM
(16-10-2014 05:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 05:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Admins are appointed by previous admins. Seth (The thinking atheist) has almost nothing to do with the forums other than a rare brief appearance.

"rare brief appearance" doesn't do Seth's scarcity justice, says I.

Yup. Seth shows up about as often as the rapture around here. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-10-2014, 05:59 AM
I didn't even know who Seth was until after having been on this forum for a few months and hearing his name bandied around along with a few others.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-10-2014, 05:59 AM
I can only think of 3-4 appearances since i joined in 2011.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
16-10-2014, 06:10 AM
(16-10-2014 05:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

So is it a dynasty? A junta? A cabal? A clique? A coterie?
[+] 2 users Like Rik's post
16-10-2014, 06:17 AM
(16-10-2014 06:10 AM)Rik Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 05:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Admins are appointed by previous admins. Seth (The thinking atheist) has almost nothing to do with the forums other than a rare brief appearance.

So is it a dynasty? A junta? A cabal? A clique? A coterie?

Conundrum

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
16-10-2014, 06:21 AM
It's more like a caliphate.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post