I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
I just dont care anymore what anyone thinks of me or who ignores my questions. ( not Hughsie tho....he does write to me & talks to me....like Chas and a couple of others.....thank you<3)
But....dammit........ CHAS & DLJ would make great admins.

And im going to keep saying that till someone hears me.

Meanwhile, thank you Moms for picking up the slack.
Thank u thank u
Hughsie too.

Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
Has Chas or DLJ weighed in on their qualifications as admin? If I recall correctly, it was a struggle just getting DLJ to accept the mod role.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
16-10-2014, 11:28 AM
(16-10-2014 11:22 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I just dont care anymore what anyone thinks of me or who ignores my questions. ( not Hughsie tho....he does write to me & talks to me....like Chas and a couple of others.....thank you<3)

Thank u thank u
Hughsie too.

Smile

Thanks, Witchy, I'm pretty sure you've been heard. Big Grin

I assume people do the best they can, that there intentions are in some way good.
There are some real disagreements amongst people here, they should get sorted in time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-10-2014, 11:58 AM
(16-10-2014 11:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 11:22 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I just dont care anymore what anyone thinks of me or who ignores my questions. ( not Hughsie tho....he does write to me & talks to me....like Chas and a couple of others.....thank you<3)

Thank u thank u
Hughsie too.

Smile

Thanks, Witchy, I'm pretty sure you've been heard. Big Grin

I assume people do the best they can, that there intentions are in some way good.
There are some real disagreements amongst people here, they should get sorted in time.

I sincerely hope any disagreements get resolved. I hope anyone can ask if they think i might help.
As stated, i have NO problems with current people serving here. I think they do a good job. But, that said, we have had a few things that require attentipn so i believe the current staff could use help.
Its not a negative thing.
It should be viewed as purely positive!!!

That's all
Smile

16-10-2014, 12:43 PM
(16-10-2014 03:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  Hughsie was the worst admin TTA has ever had, so this had better be temporary.

Wow. Dodgy
16-10-2014, 01:04 PM
(16-10-2014 06:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm still hoping you'll give your opinion.

Just saying

I decided against saying anything. Point is moot. My opinion is moot.

That's disappointing, but I understand.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
16-10-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 01:16 PM by Losty.)
(16-10-2014 10:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Over 300 posts? Can someone summarize this thread for me?

(16-10-2014 10:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 10:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Over 300 posts? Can someone summarize this thread for me?

Admins need to interact with the community more and be more transparent.

This or you could just stick around and be admin again. I heard good things about you.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
16-10-2014, 01:09 PM
(16-10-2014 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 10:52 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sounds like this place needs a drama enema.

Erm, hopefully that enema is REMOVING the drama, not inserting it. There has been a ton of drama. Wayyyy too much drama. What got the ball rolling was a troll who stalks people in their private lives and professes to be a necrophiliac and loves to look at pictures of murder and dead people. He stalked at least one of our members, or maybe two. People got scared. Admin isn't ever around, they are not part of the forum like you were. Most people here have no idea who the admins are, they hardly ever post.

This exactly, thank you.

16-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Stark was a great admin at the time. He wouldn't fit now. This forum has changed a ton since he was admin. He did his duty in a way that everyone who is complaining would hate.

He always said that he didn't want to do things the way people now want them done but he was of the belief that the forum leadership would change with the temperature of the forum.

He's a great guy for all I know of him, but he is a much more laid back guy then the forum seems to want.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
16-10-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 01:34 PM by WitchSabrina.)
(16-10-2014 11:26 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Has Chas or DLJ weighed in on their qualifications as admin? If I recall correctly, it was a struggle just getting DLJ to accept the mod role.

Well he said "no" when i submitted his name but i was hoping he was being modest or maybe kidding around.

I think additional admin should bring 2 things
(1) presense.
And i see them both quite a bit
And
(2) fair mindedness
And i've witnessed that in them both.

Plus whereas Chas can be sharp DLJ gives a more sensitive approach...or uses humor to get his point across. So i see them balancing each other out.

We need a SHARP edge to cut thru crap AND humor to deal with everyday life here.

I didn't make the suggestion on a whim.

[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post