I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(16-10-2014 04:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just a glitch Tarty. Sorry.

I miss your pot leaf stars. Aaahhh memories Shy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-10-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(16-10-2014 04:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 04:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just a glitch Tarty. Sorry.

I miss your pot leaf stars. Aaahhh memories Shy

He can get them back ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2014, 04:40 PM
(16-10-2014 04:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 04:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I miss your pot leaf stars. Aaahhh memories Shy

He can get them back ...

They would go so nice with the green username Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
16-10-2014, 04:59 PM
(16-10-2014 04:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 04:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  Let us bow our heads in prayer ...

Would burning an embassy help? Cause we may have already.... Never mind just ignore the orange glow.

LMFAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
16-10-2014, 05:00 PM
(16-10-2014 04:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...
At this point, we can go back and forth forever. The team is going to stand up for the team. The members want answers and remedies for the future. That's not going to happen until and if Dark responds. At that point we can proceed with some sort of plan. Till then everyone is just pissing in the wind.
The risk here is the dangers of stalking.
I understand why it is (has been) difficult for the admins to act on this claim.
They need proof, rather than just the victim's word for it.

Although, one thing I have noticed, once WC was banned he has been pretty relentless in trying to get back into this forum.
Perhaps an approach, would be to ban an accused for a week, if they continually try to get back in then keep them banned. If they behave, then appologise and let them back in.
Consider
16-10-2014, 05:09 PM
(16-10-2014 05:00 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 04:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...
At this point, we can go back and forth forever. The team is going to stand up for the team. The members want answers and remedies for the future. That's not going to happen until and if Dark responds. At that point we can proceed with some sort of plan. Till then everyone is just pissing in the wind.
The risk here is the dangers of stalking.
I understand why it is (has been) difficult for the admins to act on this claim.

Although, one thing I have noticed, once WC was banned he has been pretty relentless in trying to get back into this forum.
Perhaps an approach, would be to ban an accused for a week, if they continually try to get back in then keep them banned. If they behave, then appologise and let them back in.
Consider

He was given a two week temporary ban to try and correct his behavior. As far as I'm aware, during that period he created no socks.

16-10-2014, 05:18 PM
(16-10-2014 04:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 03:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just so there aren't any misconceptions, DL has been on vacation during the time you created this thread.

Both Admins were here when this was going on in in very late July (when he joined) to early September (when he was permanently banned).

Sorry Momsie, I was being sarcastic. Perhaps that was uncalled for. Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me.

I apologize then, my sacarcasm meter seems to be broken. Shy
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-10-2014, 05:18 PM
(16-10-2014 04:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 04:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I miss your pot leaf stars. Aaahhh memories Shy

He can get them back ...

Gasp Can I have my stars changed to shrunken heads?
Please Sadcryface

16-10-2014, 05:20 PM
(16-10-2014 05:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 05:00 PM)Stevil Wrote:  The risk here is the dangers of stalking.

Consider

He was given a two week temporary ban to try and correct his behavior. As far as I'm aware, during that period he created no socks.

Actually it was one week (I was on vacation through most of it) and no, he didn't make a sock during that time he was temp banned. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-10-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still
(16-10-2014 05:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Actually it was one week (I was on vacation through most of it) and no, he didn't make a sock during that time he was temp banned. Smile

Sorry, but it was 2 weeks. I set it myself. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.