I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(17-10-2014 12:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry deidre. I've been there honestly, I have. I'm sorry Hug
It just...I'm stressed...Weeping

I'm sorry too. If you only knew.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(17-10-2014 01:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I can't change my choices, and I regret them. For a variety of reasons. I'm sorry to those I've hurt here.

You use the word "sorry" way too often.

It has a psychological effect on you when you do that.

I think you should try not to use it at all. For you, not for us.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
17-10-2014, 01:28 PM
(17-10-2014 01:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 01:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I can't change my choices, and I regret them. For a variety of reasons. I'm sorry to those I've hurt here.

Learn from your mistakes, that is all you can do.

Yea. Thanks, Rev.

17-10-2014, 01:30 PM
(17-10-2014 01:25 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 12:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry deidre. I've been there honestly, I have. I'm sorry Hug
It just...I'm stressed...Weeping

I'm sorry too. If you only knew.

Nope we are not going to have an I'm sorry war here. I removed my post. I'll get over it. Neither of us need to be sorry. Please do not befriend him again. You deserve better than that. You need to make decisions based on your own well being not on how guilty you feel about someone else's feelings. Especially not him. Take care of yourself. It's a hard lesson to learn I know, but try. Not for me, but for you. Some people do not deserve your forgiveness. You're such a kind heart Hug
Just hold your head up things will be alright.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 6 users Like Losty's post
17-10-2014, 01:41 PM
(17-10-2014 01:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 01:25 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm sorry too. If you only knew.

Nope we are not going to have an I'm sorry war here. I removed my post. I'll get over it. Neither of us need to be sorry. Please do not befriend him again. You deserve better than that. You need to make decisions based on your own well being not on how guilty you feel about someone else's feelings. Especially not him. Take care of yourself. It's a hard lesson to learn I know, but try. Not for me, but for you. Some people do not deserve your forgiveness. You're such a kind heart Hug
Just hold your head up things will be alright.

Losty, thank you. I have been in and out of abusive relationships most of my life. People will meet me and they don't understand how I can be "together" in other ways but not with this. I'm crying but thankfully the office is clearing out for the weekend. Aye. Your words here mean a lot.
Hug

Be well, too.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-10-2014, 01:59 PM
(17-10-2014 08:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 08:48 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Free speech.

Drinking Beverage

No, free expression within the rules.

But, Chas, "rules" are a slippery slope to Hitlerism.

Drinking Beverage

I, uh... I was being rather sarcastic

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
17-10-2014, 02:57 PM
(17-10-2014 11:42 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 11:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  I want to cry, thank you. I had an abusive childhood, dated abusive men.. The cycle is familiar to me.

Abused wife syndrome. I am hoping you get out and away from this for good... You don't need him, we all want to be your friend.

Thank you for this.... It means a lot to me.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to heal from my past so I stop making these same mistakes with toxic people.

I'm sorry to people (moms especially) who protected me. No words can express how sorry I am that I went back to the friendship.

Hug Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-10-2014, 03:04 PM
(17-10-2014 01:59 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 08:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, free expression within the rules.

But, Chas, "rules" are a slippery slope to Hitlerism.

Drinking Beverage

Which is why its good to get soneone on board whos not afraid to swing the hammer
BUT
Knows what free speech is and when it crosses a line.

How many hugs and sorrys do we have to see before we decide to NOT make this place a hot mess-o-sorrys?

Really. I want to know.... On behalf of Losty & Diedre....how many sorrys does there have to be????

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-10-2014, 03:17 PM
(17-10-2014 03:04 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 01:59 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But, Chas, "rules" are a slippery slope to Hitlerism.

Drinking Beverage

Which is why its good to get soneone on board whos not afraid to swing the hammer
BUT

How many hugs and sorrys do we have to see before we decide to NOT make this place a hot mess-o-sorrys?

Really. I want to know.... On behalf of Losty & Diedre....how many sorrys does there have to be????

I'm sorry...what? Unsure

Big Grin

Thread needs some levity.

As to the OT...I hope a good solid consistent solution arises out of all of this. Sometimes, it takes a shake up to bring about change. Sometimes, no one knows a change even needs to be made, until they're faced with what took place around here. So, it might just be as simple as no one looked under the hood for a while, to see what needed to be fixed, and now ...TTA knows.

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
17-10-2014, 03:19 PM
(17-10-2014 03:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 03:04 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Which is why its good to get soneone on board whos not afraid to swing the hammer
BUT

I'm sorry...what? Unsure

Big Grin

Thread needs some levity.

As to the OT...I hope a good solid consistent solution arises out of all of this. Sometimes, it takes a shake up to bring about change. Sometimes, no one knows a change even needs to be made, until they're faced with what took place around here. So, it might just be as simple as no one looked under the hood for a while, to see what needed to be fixed, and now ...TTA knows.

I totally agree.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post