I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled
(17-10-2014 01:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 01:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I can't change my choices, and I regret them. For a variety of reasons. I'm sorry to those I've hurt here.

Learn from your mistakes, that is all you can do.

And have some actual healthy friendships so you can know what a proper one is like Smile We can help ya with that Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
17-10-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(17-10-2014 11:17 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I need to get this out because I'm upset beyond words. I have suffered embarrassment and humiliation, defending "WC." Well, here's a story. Remember how he spammed the shout box with all of that stuff directed at me? After all that, he was on another website and apologized to me. I accepted it and we talked as friends yet again. Yea, I know what you are thinking ...so Deidre, when are you getting that lobotomy again? I always try to see the good and he has a great side but he has a horrible side. That said, he promised me he wouldn't sock AF or TTA ever again, but today...he did just that. I knew immediately it was him.

I left the site I was on whereby we communicated. If you are reading this Matt, you better stay the fuck away from me now. I was your friend. I defended you. I forgave you. But, do not contact me, anywhere else again!

And I will report every single sock account I see going forward.

For the record, he denied everything mentioned in this thread. A fucking shock, I know!

Sorry Losty...I just needed to vent this here. Sad

I don't need a lecture you guys, I am so embarrassed and there are no words right now for how I feel.
Deidre, don't feel sorry or embarrassed. You're a kind, caring person and psychopathic lowlifes like Matt love to exploit people like you, it makes them feel "strong" and "superior". Matt was never sorry for any of his actions, he was just pretending to bait people into his traps. It's not your fault, it's entirely his and of the people who should care more about the good forum members and less about political correctness.

HugHugHug
[+] 9 users Like DunkleSeele's post
17-10-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(17-10-2014 03:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 01:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Learn from your mistakes, that is all you can do.

And have some actual healthy friendships so you can know what a proper one is like Smile We can help ya with that Smile

Hug thank you for this...

(17-10-2014 04:28 PM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 11:17 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I need to get this out because I'm upset beyond words. I have suffered embarrassment and humiliation, defending "WC." Well, here's a story. Remember how he spammed the shout box with all of that stuff directed at me? After all that, he was on another website and apologized to me. I accepted it and we talked as friends yet again. Yea, I know what you are thinking ...so Deidre, when are you getting that lobotomy again? I always try to see the good and he has a great side but he has a horrible side. That said, he promised me he wouldn't sock AF or TTA ever again, but today...he did just that. I knew immediately it was him.

I left the site I was on whereby we communicated. If you are reading this Matt, you better stay the fuck away from me now. I was your friend. I defended you. I forgave you. But, do not contact me, anywhere else again!

And I will report every single sock account I see going forward.

For the record, he denied everything mentioned in this thread. A fucking shock, I know!

Sorry Losty...I just needed to vent this here. Sad

I don't need a lecture you guys, I am so embarrassed and there are no words right now for how I feel.
Deidre, don't feel sorry or embarrassed. You're a kind, caring person and psychopathic lowlifes like Matt love to exploit people like you, it makes them feel "strong" and "superior". Matt was never sorry for any of his actions, he was just pretending to bait people into his traps. It's not your fault, it's entirely his and of the people who should care more about the good forum members and less about political correctness.

HugHugHug

((dunkleseele!)) Hug You're just so nice to say this. Live and learn...however, I might need to have 9 lives, at this rate. lol

You're all so awesome, I'm quite lucky to have you guys. Hug

So, question for the group: Has there been any definitive decisions made yet as to what might take place? Just wondering.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-10-2014, 05:43 PM
We won't know anything until DL gets home. Now we are just chatting and waiting patiently.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-10-2014, 06:47 PM
(17-10-2014 11:42 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm sorry to people (moms especially) who protected me. No words can express how sorry I am that I went back to the friendship.

Sorry for what? I see that as a sign of strength of character, not weakness. ... Up to a point which obviously varies by individual. I gave BattyMatty many chances as well and caught shit for it here. He hasn't contacted me in a month or so but I'd still have a dialog with him. Just not here. Cray cray knows cray cray.

(17-10-2014 05:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  So, question for the group: Has there been any definitive decisions made yet as to what might take place? Just wondering.

'Bout what? Nothing more to do about BattyMatty. He's told us who he is and which psychiatric facility he's in. I guess contacting the authoritaes could result in losing his smart phone but he's already where they'd put him. ... And how does an indigent fucker like Matty afford a smartphone in the first place? Must be an ObamaPhone. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-10-2014, 07:33 PM
(17-10-2014 01:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 01:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I can't change my choices, and I regret them. For a variety of reasons. I'm sorry to those I've hurt here.

Learn from your mistakes, that is all you can do.

Well not all she could do.
She could pay me $60 in punitive damages.
Just a suggestion...
no?
Yea, yea I know, back to my corner.

Quote:But, Chas, "rules" are a slippery slope to Hitlerism.

Drinking Beverage

I, uh... I was being rather sarcastic

Consider

Rules = People can break them
People breaking rules = punishment
punishment = spanking
spanking = Hitlerism.

Sounds legit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-10-2014, 07:46 PM
(17-10-2014 07:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People breaking rules = punishment
punishment = spanking

Sounds more like funishment to me Blush Angel

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 6 users Like Losty's post
17-10-2014, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2014 08:16 PM by Free Thought.)
This conversation took a strange turn...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
17-10-2014, 08:10 PM
(17-10-2014 07:46 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 07:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People breaking rules = punishment
punishment = spanking

Sounds more like funishment to me Blush Angel

And yet you asked me to be gentle! Big Grin Tongue

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-10-2014, 08:29 PM
(17-10-2014 08:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  This conversation took a strange turn...

Why so serious?

[Image: 3020144-inline-i-2-banksy-mcdonalds-bx.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post