I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(18-10-2014 02:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 08:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I only like to play like that. "Please, Sir, I'm sorry Angel "
Translates to spank me harder in my world. Blush

The lightened mood is nice after a particularly horrible day, Free. I promise to go back to picketing for answers and info when DL gets back.

We live in the same world then Wink

Light heated is good, especially in stressful times, Laughter, as they say, is the best medicine. Smile

Ever notice how we always end up on a positive note? I see that....no matter the upset. I like that about us!

Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
20-10-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
What is WC? What is the issue? I'm new here and I dislike acronyms they do not help understanding. People complaining about protocol I am familiar with however. I am interested don't flame what is the issue? For everyones understanding
20-10-2014, 07:45 AM
My spidey senses are tingling.
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
20-10-2014, 07:48 AM
(20-10-2014 07:42 AM)MadDog Wrote:  What is WC? What is the issue? I'm new here and I dislike acronyms they do not help understanding. People complaining about protocol I am familiar with however.

how about, we go with the short version
WC- Wicked Clown, psycho former member, now banned.

and the whole ordeal is just too much to type.

how about just classify it as shit that happened before you arrived

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
20-10-2014, 07:50 AM
(20-10-2014 07:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  My spidey senses are tingling.

i agree. message changed in the moment I was typing a reply.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
20-10-2014, 07:54 AM
(20-10-2014 07:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 07:42 AM)MadDog Wrote:  What is WC? What is the issue? I'm new here and I dislike acronyms they do not help understanding. People complaining about protocol I am familiar with however.

how about, we go with the short version
WC- Wicked Clown, psycho former member, now banned.

and the whole ordeal is just too much to type.

how about just classify it as shit that happened before you arrived

Come now, let's not insult the psychos here by ascending WC up to their level.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-10-2014, 07:54 AM
(20-10-2014 07:42 AM)MadDog Wrote:  What is WC? What is the issue? I'm new here and I dislike acronyms they do not help understanding. People complaining about protocol I am familiar with however. I am interested don't flame what is the friggen issue?

It stands for Wicked Clown.

He was a member for a short and disruptive while as his actions challenged the twin principles of the forum:
Open and honest discussion
Safe haven for atheists in a predominantly theist world.

This happens quite a lot but this case was extreme because it involved a self-admitted psychotic who has now been banned which has led to even more unacceptable activity (virtual-stalking, sock-puppet accounts etc.).

The latter of the two stances won out in the end and the argument now is regarding whether that should have happened sooner. It has led to ongoing discussions on how best to manage this situation in the future.

Hope that helps.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
20-10-2014, 08:11 AM

I think we are all a bit paranoid. Or at least I am. We should be careful though not to automatically assume every new guy is WC. I admit that after reading this post I got that sinking feeling. So I clicked the username and clicked find all posts. That eased my mind a lot. I'm just saying let's try not to fear that every new guy is WC.

On another note, I am trying to write questions for the thread that Dark Light posted. I keep getting stuck because most of my questions are purely emotional and wouldn't really help anything besides being a cathartic way for me to say how I feel. I think I'll stick to posting those things in this thread. So yea, I do have questions I'm just trying to form them.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
20-10-2014, 09:06 AM
(20-10-2014 07:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 07:42 AM)MadDog Wrote:  What is WC? What is the issue? I'm new here and I dislike acronyms they do not help understanding. People complaining about protocol I am familiar with however. I am interested don't flame what is the issue?

It stands for Wicked Clown.

He was a member for a short and disruptive while as his actions challenged the twin principles of the forum:
Open and honest discussion
Safe haven for atheists in a predominantly theist world.

This happens quite a lot but this case was extreme because it involved a self-admitted psychotic who has now been banned which has led to even more unacceptable activity (virtual-stalking, sock-puppet accounts etc.).

The latter of the two stances won out in the end and the argument now is regarding whether that should have happened sooner. It has led to ongoing discussions on how best to manage this situation in the future.

Hope that helps.

Thankyou for the explanation.
[+] 1 user Likes MadDog's post
20-10-2014, 09:19 AM
(20-10-2014 08:11 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

I think we are all a bit paranoid. Or at least I am. We should be careful though not to automatically assume every new guy is WC. I admit that after reading this post I got that sinking feeling. So I clicked the username and clicked find all posts. That eased my mind a lot. I'm just saying let's try not to fear that every new guy is WC.

On another note, I am trying to write questions for the thread that Dark Light posted. I keep getting stuck because most of my questions are purely emotional and wouldn't really help anything besides being a cathartic way for me to say how I feel. I think I'll stick to posting those things in this thread. So yea, I do have questions I'm just trying to form them.

That's me too.
You said it perfectly!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post