I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
Is it true that we (forum regulars) were questioned on having our posts edited during WC event??
Cause that DID happen. I still have the PMs i think.
I understood why.... And thet were edited or i was asked to edit.
Are we being questioned or doubted that this actually happened??
I am backing Anj. That this is true!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
Sorry im late to this inquiry but dont ANYONE be calling us/Anj a liar.
I can read thru my PMs if necessary.
Saying that post editing didnt happen is just bullshit. In fact i was pleased i got PMs explaining why.

Lets keeo it real people!
Fcuk!

22-10-2014, 07:10 PM
(22-10-2014 04:41 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Lets keeo it real people!

I am not entirely certain how to... Confused

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-10-2014, 07:13 PM
(22-10-2014 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:41 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Lets keeo it real people!

I am not entirely certain how to... Confused

Yes you do
Lol
You're always real, free. I rely on that from you.
Fo sho

Smile

[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
08-11-2014, 04:09 AM
I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
I just found this thread, read about 10 pages, skipped to the last two pages but...

Assuming using the ban hammer is still an issue, why don't we make a purgatory class? Where people sentenced to purgatory can only post in one designated thread, pending review of a ban. Anyone can post in the purgatory thread, but those sentenced to purgatory can only post in the purgatory thread. So a troll will quickly become bored, but those who feel wrongly accused can still make a case for themselves without having to rely on others.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
08-11-2014, 04:33 AM
(08-11-2014 04:09 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I just found this thread, read about 10 pages, skipped to the last two pages but...

Assuming using the ban hammer is still an issue, why don't we make a purgatory class? Where people sentenced to purgatory can only post in one designated thread, pending review of a ban. Anyone can post in the purgatory thread, but those sentenced to purgatory can only post in the purgatory thread. So a troll will quickly become bored, but those who feel wrongly accused can still make a case for themselves without having to rely on others.

Yup. Dom suggested that a while ago. Hughsie has started building it. Work in progress.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
08-11-2014, 04:38 AM
(08-11-2014 04:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 04:09 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I just found this thread, read about 10 pages, skipped to the last two pages but...

Yup. Dom suggested that a while ago. Hughsie has started building it. Work in progress.

Ooooo!!!! The perps in purgatory could have their profile pic changed to this:

[Image: Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
08-11-2014, 04:38 AM
(08-11-2014 04:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Here I thought I was being original. At least it's happening.

Atir aissom atir imon
08-11-2014, 04:49 AM
(08-11-2014 04:38 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 04:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup. Dom suggested that a while ago. Hughsie has started building it. Work in progress.

Here I thought I was being original. At least it's happening.

I chose my words carefully. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-11-2014, 04:57 AM
(08-11-2014 04:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 04:38 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Here I thought I was being original. At least it's happening.

I chose my words carefully. Dodgy

...happening as far as I assume? Unsure
I've been gone for two months, I didn't even know about this whole fiasco, although I do remember WC going full retard.

Atir aissom atir imon