I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done wait
Fucking Canadians, it always ends up like this

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 07:14 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, ...
(08-11-2014 08:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And who is it that you think should be banned now Chas? I'm losing track.

The pot would explain that. [Image: leafmj.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(08-11-2014 08:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And who is it that you think should be banned now Chas? I'm losing track.

I think we should ban all the atheists starting with Seth. Godforsaken hellbound heathen troublemakers defiling my place of worship and shit. Off with their heads! Angry

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-11-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
I think trolls should be banned. Always have...always will.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
09-11-2014, 11:06 AM
My personal rules: if it (rat, fly, any pest) comes into my house, I'm allowed to dispose of it as I see fit, especially if my sanity is threatened. I have to assume the random pest has a similar rule.
I once lived in a house with a loose board in the overhang on the 2nd floor above the back porch door. A Starling nested in there before I could secure the hole and when the baby birds started venturing out of the nest, they would fall into the waiting clutches of my big tom cat, Booger.

The first couple were eaten straight away however, Boog was well fed and the remaining pin-feathered chicks became his favorite new play toys. I felt way more uncomfortable about these living hacky sacks than the ones being eaten outright. But ... such is the wild animal who loved me... and I dearly loved my Boogie boy.

This forum is a house of well fed, beloved cats. If it comes into our house, it is subject to our will and trolls are self-appointed hacky sacks.

Life is wild. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
09-11-2014, 11:18 AM
(09-11-2014 10:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I think trolls should be banned. Always have...always will.

Man, then I wouldn't be here. Big Grin
09-11-2014, 11:27 AM
(09-11-2014 11:18 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Man, then I wouldn't be here. Big Grin

Your previous account was banned was it not? Drinking Beverage

Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-11-2014, 11:31 AM
(09-11-2014 10:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I think trolls should be banned. Always have...always will.

Who doesn't?

But that's why statements of principle are so much easier to agree on than any detail.

After all, what's a troll? Who decides? Who acts on that decision? And what do do about the inevitable disagreement? You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Though dealing with that is, of course, itself part of good management.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
09-11-2014, 11:35 AM

I'd miss Chas and Earmuffs too much.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-11-2014, 12:28 PM
(09-11-2014 11:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

I'd miss Chas and Earmuffs too much.

You'd get over it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post