I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
Thanks for what you said Muffs. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(10-11-2014 06:57 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I read the first 8 pages of this thread and I've gotta say it sounds all to complicated.

So you've got administrators, super moderators and moderators, but only admins can ban? Why bother with mods and super mods. I know I'm new here but I've been an active member of Rivals.com for a decade and have become familiar with message boards and the personalities that come with it.

Firstly, I'm not sure why you need 3 levels of watch dogs if only 1 level can ban. Choose 5 or so regular, consistent posters to moderate and give them authority to ban and un-ban if necessary. It's not hard to spot a troll and its not hard to give someone a verbal warning.

Awww. You make it sound so easy.
Its not.

I was a mod for a huge site for 3 years. Almost turned into a full-time-no-pay job.
Seriously its a lot more work than you think.
Running a daycare in my home was easier than dealing with highly intelligent adults.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
11-11-2014, 03:13 PM
I will say that since Stark is around and seems to enjoy beating trolls to death with his banhammer, I'm *liking* the new status quo. Smile Well played that man.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
11-11-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 06:21 PM by Dark Light.)
I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(09-11-2014 06:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Speak for yourself old man Angry
I'm unforgettable. Drinking Beverage

[Image: hg25.gif]

Fixt.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post