I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(14-10-2014 07:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 07:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh, I was referring to another post he made after that.

About sm's not being around enough.

Edit: post 62

You are the one I turn to. And I am glad you are here a lot.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised if I'm online, and see that moms isn't.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
14-10-2014, 07:40 PM
I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
I don't understand the hesitancy to allow mods to ban. I don't think anyone would cry about Forbes getting banned - he made an overt public threat to me and he still doesn't have a line through his name. It's completely ridiculous.

In my scenario:
Banlog would read: Hughsie - banned Forbes for being troll making an overt threat of physical violence to forum member.

I don't think anyone would disagree with that decision.

If banlog read: Hughsie - banned Earmuffs for being a cunt

Aside from people calling for his resignation, it would move up the chain of command. Decision gets reversed, membership reinstated. Muffs is then free to continue being a cunt or non cunt.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
14-10-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I am only slightly appalled that the admins have said nothing still, I'm done waiting
(14-10-2014 07:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 07:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh, I was referring to another post he made after that.

About sm's not being around enough.

Edit: post 62

You are the one I turn to. And I am glad you are here a lot.

Thanks

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-10-2014, 07:49 PM
RE:
(14-10-2014 05:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur should be made admins.

[Image: OiuFtGU.png]

Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 11 users Like Vosur's post
14-10-2014, 07:52 PM
(14-10-2014 07:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 05:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  DLJ, Momsie, and Vosur should be made admins.

Angel

I thought you had a more fair complexion. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-10-2014, 08:00 PM
(14-10-2014 07:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Angel

My vote will depend on whether VosurCare covers those with pre-existing fetishes? Drinking Beverage
Tongue

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
14-10-2014, 08:06 PM
RE:
(14-10-2014 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I thought you had a more fair complexion. Consider

[Image: QAWOfzI.jpg]

Better now? Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 13 users Like Vosur's post
14-10-2014, 08:09 PM
(14-10-2014 08:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I thought you had a more fair complexion. Consider

Much better, now this is a guy I can vote for Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-10-2014, 08:10 PM
(14-10-2014 08:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Such tan ears, my love Tongue

Now, I love you all and thank you all for making me laugh.
This is a serious thread though. I would really like to see something change. Regardless of whether or not you think I can make that change happen (Jesus Christ the talking of change in the response to the Vobama post Facepalm lmao), I would really like to hear your opinion on this whole thing.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
14-10-2014, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 08:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-10-2014 07:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nope. The way the Banhammer fucked with TheChosenOne was entirely predictable. I seen it many times from my little barstool at the end of the interwebz. Same way it fucked with HellboundPreacher, same way it fucked with the dyslexic evil sewer dwelling clown, same way it fucked with Scottie and Hughsie, same way Chas said "What the fuck did I just pick up?", hell same way it fucked with Stark. And DeepThought, like Girly, refuses to wield it for this very reason. 'Cause we ain't fools. DarkLight might be able to avoid this given his discipline from the USN, but the administration of this forum needs to belong primarily to the womenfolk. ... They're not prone to the corruption the banhammer wants. ... Except for Ferdinand, 'cause she's really a pretty boy.

Nah, you know me. Wouldn't bother me at all - you even said so yourself.

At the time you wielded it I think you felt tempted to ban fuckers for just being fucking stupid. Like Zatamon being pissed off at Ferdinand for limericks in the poetry thread (Hughsie's poetry on the other hand deserves exile). Now I think you would only ban the malicious and malevolent and make proper fun of the stupid and you got a keen eye for which is which and who is who. You should be given back the banhammer to use at your discretion. I think you can tell. Thus saith The GirlyMan.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post