I am sad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: I am sad
I think this is a new species of fly, The "Bar Fly".

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 09:56 PM
[Image: frog-eating-fly-mark-bowler-and-photo-researchers.jpg]

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
02-07-2014, 09:59 PM
(02-07-2014 09:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 09:49 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Bastard is drinking my beer. No last rites for him. He can go to hell.

I thought your boss liked the meek and who is meeker than a fly or in this case a swim?

But if you look at the original Hebrew it says " blessed are the meek, for the shall inherit the earth, unless they drink your beer, then they can go to hell".

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 5 users Like TarzanSmith's post
02-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Meh, drink around him. If you swallow him, extra protein Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
02-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Crisis averted, entire beer consumed and fly was not ingested. Fly survived and flew away. Hope he gets a FUI.

- my friend Marc
02-07-2014, 10:05 PM
(02-07-2014 10:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Meh, drink around him. If you swallow him, extra protein Thumbsup

He doesn't swallow. Cough.
The prophesy correctly translated is "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the wind" Scholars debate whether this really means "the farts".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-07-2014, 02:08 AM
That fly was probably crawling around on a pile of shit before it landed in your beer.
Hobo
03-07-2014, 02:13 AM
(02-07-2014 09:44 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  there is a fly in my beer Sadcryface

Maybe I can drink around him

Swallow the fly; don't think about it, and it'll all come out in the Shocking end.

I'm sorry you are sad.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
03-07-2014, 02:43 AM
(03-07-2014 02:08 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  That fly was probably crawling around on a pile of shit before it landed in your beer.
Hobo

Still cleaner then the bartenders hands who handled your glass you have your lips on.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".