I am scared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2011, 04:16 AM

I am scared
Tomorrow is the end, only in america. There will be a earthquake all over the world. It doesnt even matter if you are on a plate boundary or not. Its totally not like 1984, 1994, 2000, or 2012....
It has nothing to do with making money, getting attention, and power. It doesn't matter people are ruining their lives because its the end.
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2011, 04:29 AM

RE: I am scared
I might sound cynical saying this but the people who are willing to waste/end their lives for such a thing are welcome to do so. More space/air/food/water left for the thinkers... Dodgy
20-05-2011, 12:12 PM
I think the most important question in regards to the May 21st situation is... does Harold Camping look more like the farmer in the American Gothic painting or a California Raisin?

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2011, 12:47 PM
(20-05-2011 04:29 AM)Celestus87 Wrote:  I might sound cynical saying this but the people who are willing to waste/end their lives for such a thing are welcome to do so. More space/air/food/water left for the thinkers... Dodgy
Be merciful on the gullible and the weak of mind for they are children of God as w...

wait a sec...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
20-05-2011, 01:24 PM

(20-05-2011 12:12 PM)Fear Culture Wrote:  I think the most important question in regards to the May 21st situation is... does Harold Camping look more like the farmer in the American Gothic painting or a California Raisin?
Hey now, no insulting California Raisins! Wink

The American Gothic Painting is nearly spot on I'd say.[Image: American%20Gothic.jpg]
(Does that woman look like she enjoys sleeping with the guy?)

Religiously, Camping reminds me of this guy. [Image: 3.gif]
[Image: camping_587187a.jpg]

And he was soooo optimistic in 1994. Wrote a book about it. Yep. Looks a little like this...
20-05-2011, 02:01 PM

(20-05-2011 01:24 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  [Image: camping_587187a.jpg]

Anyone else noticed "Holy" has faded off? Cool
20-05-2011, 02:18 PM

(20-05-2011 02:01 PM)Celestus87 Wrote:  Anyone else noticed "Holy" has faded off? Cool
That's why I picked that large a picture, so you couldn't miss it. Wink
Now comes the question. Why?
Because "Bible" is quite clear. And "edition" is for the most part. So what did he do to rub out the "Holy"? Confused
20-05-2011, 02:37 PM

(20-05-2011 02:18 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  So what did he do to rub out the "Holy"? Confused

Are you sure you want to know? Are you really really really sure you want to?
If yes, then click the link below.

Oh! And be afraid, be very very afraid! Angel

DO NOT CLICK! YA HEAR MEH?
20-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks a lot Celestus87 now I've got an image burned into my mind I may never extract...

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
20-05-2011, 03:27 PM
You know what really makes me laugh? Christians who laugh at this group for being so ridiculous. Really? Because the Rapture coming this Saturday is somehow more ridiculous and laughable than, oh I don't know.... talking snakes, Noah's ark, the virgin birth, turning water into wine...

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.