I am so angry right now at fundamentalist!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2010, 04:41 PM
I am so angry right now at fundamentalist!!!
I am so angry I am shaking. Out of the blue some guy I am an acquaintaince with messages me on facebook this afternoon. Saying I laugh at you because you are an atheist. You have no morals and are a loser at life in general. He said plenty more but that sums it up, and I am so angry my hands are shaking!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2010, 05:58 PM
RE: I am so angry right now at fundamentalist!!!
He is just a troll, ignore it. The only situation that I could think of that would lead a person to sit down at their computer and write hate-mail to random people would be a lack-age of any real life themselves. So, again, just ignore it, he is more than likely trying to pretend his life doesn't suck.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
10-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Don't let them get under your skin bro, you just need to shrug that kind of flack off. It's not as though his opinion matters or has any impact on you or your beliefs. You're a good, smart person, no need to take crap from anyone.

10-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Green, you are a better man than I. My advice was going to be, "Tell the guy to go suck a bag of dicks!" LMAO.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
10-06-2010, 08:48 PM
(10-06-2010 04:41 PM)omega21 Wrote:  I am so angry I am shaking. Out of the blue some guy I am an acquaintaince with messages me on facebook this afternoon. Saying I laugh at you because you are an atheist. You have no morals and are a loser at life in general. He said plenty more but that sums it up, and I am so angry my hands are shaking!

Block him. There's no point in dealing with trolls like that.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2010, 10:44 PM
(10-06-2010 08:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  "Tell the guy to go suck a bag of dicks!"

Well, that's always a viable option, and usually the one I use myself, it's way easier to be level headed and calm over the internet than in the face of pig headedness Tongue

11-06-2010, 04:38 AM
Yeah I am calmed down now. I didn't respond, and blocked that person. I am just going to realize I am right and he is wrong, and I can't let people like that ruin my day.
11-06-2010, 01:14 PM
(11-06-2010 04:38 AM)omega21 Wrote:  Yeah I am calmed down now. I didn't respond, and blocked that person. I am just going to realize I am right and he is wrong, and I can't let people like that ruin my day.

Good for you. When one's arguments are based purely on emotion, then their beliefs are most likely to be based purely on emotion. Obscene words and caps lock doesn't make his beliefs anymore justified or valid.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
11-06-2010, 01:23 PM
.....but you gotta admit. It sure would have felt good to tell him to suck a bag of dicks.......

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
16-06-2010, 10:41 PM

I remember the last time I called my wife ten years ago and she was angry that I have offended and she said green-eyed husband who can do no wrong and I convinced that the fifth commandment as written by an abusive and authoritarian dad who couldn’t stand the fact that the kids eventually grow up and have a life of their own.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Yes, Atheists Should Be Patient With Theists, But We Also Have The Right To Get Angry WindyCityJazz 19 436 23-06-2014 08:17 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
Heart Getting Sick Of The "Angry Atheist" Accusation WindyCityJazz 44 936 03-04-2014 12:07 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  Why some theists get angry? donotwant 8 206 10-03-2014 12:41 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
Bug I Notice these Things about fundamentalist christians Metazoa Zeke 15 449 02-02-2014 04:46 AM
Last Post: Chippy
  Anyone Else with Fundamentalist YEC Parents? anonymous66 14 459 02-01-2014 10:31 AM
Last Post: anonymous66
  Theists wonder why we are angry. It's conversations like this FaceOfBoe 10 414 31-12-2013 12:08 PM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  The Fundamentalist Christian Creationist Version of "The Real Slim Shady" TheLastEnemy 8 297 12-09-2013 08:05 AM
Last Post: DLJ