I am stuck here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2017, 11:53 PM
I am stuck here
If it would be possible I would wish that the only thing the US exported was its music. Not violence and guns and hatred. Live at the Apollo. Elvis. The Temps. Shit even 911 is a joke by Public Enemy.

The crap we export instead is generally evil. I am shamed by it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: I am stuck here
Dear Buddha NO!

Not the music as well!

Nope. What we want is a switch-around ... for the violence, guns and hated to be as bland as the music and the music to be as exhilarating and adrenaline-pumped as the violence, guns and hatred.

Signed
RotW

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-10-2017, 04:30 AM
Elvis sucked.

Wanna be white boy who was a mediocre singer, crappy actor, and so lame he died from abusing prescription drugs. Not even outlaw enough to get high on street drugs.

Fuck him.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-10-2017, 05:53 AM
(07-10-2017 11:53 PM)JAH Wrote:  If it would be possible I would wish that the only thing the US exported was its music. Not violence and guns and hatred. Live at the Apollo. Elvis. The Temps. Shit even 911 is a joke by Public Enemy.

I read your words and find myself confused. Are you saying America should only export music?

If so. Dude, sorry to be the one, but the music industry no longer exists. There remain 3 labels. These labels survive only on their back catalogue.

Pretty soon the sad creatures still clinging to Pink Floyd and Led Zep' will die off.

What then?

Music is international.

America also invented the hamburger. I like hamburgers.

Although it likely happened in New Zealand first, America has claimed credit for the first powered flight.

(The Germans the first space flight.)

America is the best TV show. They have excitement, emotional control (you're scared, right?) and enhanced boobs..

America = enhanced boobs.

Not too shabby.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-10-2017, 06:20 AM
(07-10-2017 11:53 PM)JAH Wrote:  If it would be possible I would wish that the only thing the US exported was its music. Not violence and guns and hatred. Live at the Apollo. Elvis. The Temps. Shit even 911 is a joke by Public Enemy.

Lots of places violent without help from us. Russia and China export AKs so children can fight war after the men are used up. We also export polio vaccine.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2017, 10:23 AM
BTW, you are NOT stuck here. You can WALK out of this country, you don't even need a boat.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post