I am the Alpha and the Omega

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I am the Alpha and the Omega
To my dog at least.

She depends on me for everything. She has her own free will and I can't count the number of times each day I have to go and get her from the road before she gets run over. I know. Get a gate. (Freewill)

I am bigger than her and smarter than her and her whole life revolves around loving me. Which is kind of lovely but not once in all the time I have known her have I ever wanted to send her to the fiery pits of hell to burn in all eternity for pissing on the carpet. Which she fully knows not to do. Sometime she does it to annoy me and even so I just know she is doing what is in her nature and she has her own emotional life going on. But then I get the Bissell carpet cleaner out and all is well. (Forgiveness)

She let me know what she wants. I answer those needs if I haven't done so already. (Prayer)

So If I am like a God to my dog and I treat her well and kindly and she kind of plays the game but slips up once in a while and it is not the end of the world. (Hellfire and damnation, but not)

I don't make her do anything she doesn't feel comfortable with. I would love to give her a bath more often but she hates it so I don't. It distresses her and makes me wet and feeling like a bitch and it is just unnecessary. (making people go to church )

So if I am God to my dog. The Alpha and the Omega, and I can be understanding and kind in the face of what is quite clearly a fairly truculent, and by my own admission a fairly badly trained one. Does the fault lie with me or the dog?

I am going with me. If someone tried to crucify an imaginary god dog in my garden for her sins of pissing on the carpet and some minor damage to the paint work on the french doors then that bastard is getting the SPCA on his arse because it is out of all proportion and quite frankly ridiculous. Not to mention cruel and stupid and would see you on the wrong side of the doors of the mental health service.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: I am the Alpha and the Omega
"The difference between a dog and a cat is that the dog thinks you are god, whilest the cat thinks it is god."

I dont know who said that, but I think it was Churchill.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: I am the Alpha and the Omega
Thank fuck for that... I thought this was gonna be another "I am God" thread.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user