I am the new messiah...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: I am the new messiah...
(14-01-2013 10:19 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 09:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh that's all been explained empirically without reference to any God at all - it's a scientific phenomenon actually, Murphy's Law. You closet theists are gonna have to do better than that to shake my *total non-belief* (NB atheism is *not* a belief system, this is important).
Actually, it's not (just) Murphy's law. I recall a study being done on some aspects of said Law, including the toast thing. It turns out that the physics involved in dropping a piece of toast, from the height of your typical dinner table up to the level of the typical mouth, in Earth's gravitational field, tend to result in between one quarter and three quarters rotation, resulting in flipped rotation.

Decrease the height (say, eat sitting on the floor at a coffee table) and you're more likely to get no rotations. Increase it (think barstools and high counters) and you get a full rotation. Another, more elegant solution is to eat your toast with the buttered side down. Not only does this make a dropped piece of toast likely to land butter-side UP, it's also a tastier experience, with the butter being delivered directly to the taste buds. However, such an unorthodox approach can result in criticism and conflict.
Ah Mythbusters, what secrets you have to teach us.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
14-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Do you walk on water because you can't swim ?
And if you turned water to wine while you are walking on the water, say a swimming pool, would you drown ?
And if you drowned how deep of a hole do you think I could dig in 3 days before you came back to life ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2013, 10:33 AM
(14-01-2013 10:22 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 07:36 AM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  This was decided in a totally unbiased 1 person election. I won by a landslide.

Therefore if you have any question to ask me, feel free to post them.

(Btw, I'd like to propose a nomination for an atheist award for Mel Gibson. Come on people, Passion of the Christ was an hour and a half of Jesus getting his ass handed to him. It's almost sybolic)...
Question 1: Just wtf does being the messiah mean, in terms of differences with other people?
Question 2: Your use of the definite article suggests that messiah-hood is exclusive. How can I distinguish between your claims to mesiah-hood and similar claims that others are the messiah?

Well basically as the messiah, I'm gonna perform miracles, such as feeding the masses with the dead or something like that. I'm here to bring about the truth that a higher being is watching your every move, especially when you're masturbating, all while a storm ravages the far east, but let's not split hairs here. I as the Messiah will bring about the word of the deity in question as I have recently found a lost text that my other personality wrote last week. I put it into a hat and transcribed it using the magical rocks or whatever and finally gained a message from a higher power, mainly Cheech Marin (he was high) that you shouldn't worry about the apocalypse coming because God changed his mind and decided he would just make everyone slowly turn more and more gay from each generation to the next until mankind is no more (or atleast that's what I told Pat Roberts and Fred Phelps).

My mission is simple... to wake the dead.

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
14-01-2013, 10:37 AM
(14-01-2013 10:24 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Do you walk on water because you can't swim ?
And if you turned water to wine while you are walking on the water, say a swimming pool, would you drown ?
And if you drowned how deep of a hole do you think I could dig in 3 days before you came back to life ?
No need to worry. I only turn whine into a water-based substance and I think you're referring to Jason Voorhees.

14-01-2013, 11:09 AM
...I really am concerned; she's a lot of fun but I don't want Herpes.

Messiah, you're failing me. Sad

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
14-01-2013, 11:35 AM
(14-01-2013 11:09 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  ...I really am concerned; she's a lot of fun but I don't want Herpes.

Messiah, you're failing me. Sad
The my son, all you have to do is wear a condom and give thanks to Jesus Voorhees, the violent zombie. Praise him!

(btw I made this pic myself)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
14-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Bah. Condoms with blow-J's is like taking a shower in a raincoat. Angry

You're a stinky messiah. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
14-01-2013, 12:01 PM
(14-01-2013 11:55 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Bah. Condoms with blow-J's is like taking a shower in a raincoat. Angry

What do you expect, it's my first day...

You don't start forcing people back to life or defying the laws of gravity overnight. Hell, my answer to making a blind man see just as well as you do involves poking your eyes out!

[+] 2 users Like DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
14-01-2013, 02:15 PM
(14-01-2013 12:01 PM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 11:55 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Bah. Condoms with blow-J's is like taking a shower in a raincoat. Angry

What do you expect, it's my first day...

You don't start forcing people back to life or defying the laws of gravity overnight. Hell, my answer to making a blind man see just as well as you do involves poking your eyes out!
Budget Christ ?
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2013, 03:13 PM
(14-01-2013 02:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 12:01 PM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  What do you expect, it's my first day...

Budget Christ ?
Prophets Concerning Profits, you might have heard of our organization. It's more commonly known as PCP.

[+] 2 users Like DeathsNotoriousAngel's post