I am totally shocked....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I am totally shocked....
Rolleyes
U.S. courts have ruled against releasing of photos of dead Osama Bin Laden. What was their reasoning for not having them released?

Before I continue I would like to take a break and remind people that we live in an extremely violent culture and here in the U.S. we loves our violence in games and movies and our support for wars of aggression, we cheer when when we hear our government gettin vengeance. The U.S. has also passed laws showing little regard for it's citizens when it comes to constitutional rights. Obama now can legally have a hit list of non americans and americans alike that he deems should be assassinated.

So now that I have reminded people of our love for violence and the U.S. govts disregard for it's citizens, guess what the reason was for the courts not releasing the photos of dead bin laden?

Yep you guessed it, the extremely fucking joke of an excuse....the ruling is that the pictures are too gruesome for the american public to bear....

They could have at least made up a better excuse than that. Damn
http://www.businessinsider.com/pictures-...ret-2013-5
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 09:02 AM
RE: I am totally shocked....
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfd2x2avt61rpntky.gif]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 11 users Like FSM_scot's post
22-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Some of the photos were taken so the CIA could use facial recognition software to confirm it was Osama?

Did they use the same facial recognition software that others have used to prove that the 9/11 confession video was not actually Osama I wonder Consider

So is facial recognition software that guaranteed and if so why did they have to take DNA evidence also... just to make sure?

I can appreciate that they might not want to release graphic footage of dead people, however I do not think that these images would incite anymore terrorism kicking off than what happens currently anymore then them chucking him in the sea did (if they actually did kill him... which in my vague opinion I don't believe they did)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
22-05-2013, 09:52 AM
(22-05-2013 09:20 AM)bemore Wrote:  Some of the photos were taken so the CIA could use facial recognition software to confirm it was Osama?

Did they use the same facial recognition software that others have used to prove that the 9/11 confession video was not actually Osama I wonder Consider

So is facial recognition software that guaranteed and if so why did they have to take DNA evidence also... just to make sure?

I can appreciate that they might not want to release graphic footage of dead people, however I do not think that these images would incite anymore terrorism kicking off than what happens currently anymore then them chucking him in the sea did (if they actually did kill him... which in my vague opinion I don't believe they did)

Ever hear of Kidney Dialyses? Basically it means your Kidneys have to be hooked to a machine to function properly, not getting these treatments when needed is deadly.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/152902.php

Guess who was on Kidney Dialyses and got treatment in Pakistani Hospital on sept 10, 2001?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmhXSUIFLZ4

Here come the believers.....
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
22-05-2013, 10:29 AM
I recall they didn't actually show in any media the JFK autopsy photos until the 80s. It was indeed quite a shock for me when I saw them on NOVA; it was most certainly him and he looked perfectly fine but you could tell he was dead. I was glad they finally showed them. I think it may have brought a sense of "closure" for some people. Personally, I'm probably just a ghoul and think seeing a random dead person is weirdly fascinating. Oh well. Drinking Beverage
I found this ... it might be Mr Bin Ladin but then again ...

I'm certain at this point, one can only speculate.

It's difficult to live on dialyses but many people live for many years on it; in fact, I personally know 4 people who have. There are different kinds of dialyses - I have a friend who does peritoneal dialysis and it's not nearly as body ravaging as some other older versions of the process.

I'm a bit surprised - with Bin Ladin's supposed power and wealth, why didn't he go for a transplant? Consider Of course, tissue typing might involve his family who seem to have wanted nothing to do with him since the early 90s.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
22-05-2013, 10:36 AM
(22-05-2013 06:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  Rolleyes
U.S. courts have ruled against releasing of photos of dead Osama Bin Laden. What was their reasoning for not having them released?

Before I continue I would like to take a break and remind people that we live in an extremely violent culture and here in the U.S. we loves our violence in games and movies and our support for wars of aggression, we cheer when when we hear our government gettin vengeance. The U.S. has also passed laws showing little regard for it's citizens when it comes to constitutional rights. Obama now can legally have a hit list of non americans and americans alike that he deems should be assassinated.

So now that I have reminded people of our love for violence and the U.S. govts disregard for it's citizens, guess what the reason was for the courts not releasing the photos of dead bin laden?

Yep you guessed it, the extremely fucking joke of an excuse....the ruling is that the pictures are too gruesome for the american public to bear....

Actually, the reasoning isn't that the photos are too gruesome for people to bear, it's that they fear they would promote more violence against Americans.

Excerpt: "the images are so potent that releasing them could cause riots that would put Americans abroad at risk."

Frankly, I agree with that assessment. What I don't agree with is the violence that started all this shit to begin with... which can be laid squarely at the feet of the American empire. Or more accurately, those who call themselves government in America. That includes presidents, heads of state and military personnel.

IandI, the truth of these actions by the US government is disparaging enough on its own merit. In other words... what they're actually doing is so bad that it should invoke horror and anger in any rational, compassionate human being. So I'm wondering... What do you think it is that compels you to fabricate reasons? Also, what exactly is your goal in sharing these stories?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to you sharing these stories and in fact, I'm glad you do. My confusion comes when I see over and over where you start a thread, make a series of hateful and visceral accusations against the subjects of the stories and your intended audience alike and then, you never offer any sort of reasoned argument.

For instance, the monologue in this thread. You've lumped all Americans (yourself included) in with the most deluded, war loving group among us. You've also fabricated a reason why the state won't release the photos.

Is there some sort of aggrandizement in these threads? Do you feel as though you're above everyone else who doesn't find and post these stories? Do you honestly believe;

a) that Americans are as extremely violent as you claim, rather than being a culture of people who are conditioned from childhood to disassociate from violence? If so, do you think you've avoided such indoctrination?

b) that by insulting your audience as a preface to your story, you're gainning any credibility? Or do you not see that you're insulting an entire group of strangers?

My curiosity here is not sarcasm. I would sincerely appreciate a well thought out, reasoned response to them if you wouldn't mind.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
22-05-2013, 10:40 AM
(22-05-2013 10:29 AM)kim Wrote:  I recall they didn't actually show in any media the JFK autopsy photos until the 80s. It was indeed quite a shock for me when I saw them on NOVA; it was most certainly him and he looked perfectly fine but you could tell he was dead. I was glad they finally showed them. I think it may have brought a sense of "closure" for some people. Personally, I'm probably just a ghoul and think seeing a random dead person is weirdly fascinating. Oh well. Drinking Beverage
I found this ... it might be Mr Bin Ladin but then again ...

I'm certain at this point, one can only speculate.

It's difficult to live on dialyses but many people live for many years on it; in fact, I personally know 4 people who have. There are different kinds of dialyses - I have a friend who does peritoneal dialysis and it's not nearly as body ravaging as some other older versions of the process.

I'm a bit surprised - with Bin Ladin's supposed power and wealth, why didn't he go for a transplant? Consider Of course, tissue typing might involve his family who seem to have wanted nothing to do with him since the early 90s.

That looks like a mexican drug lord....
Drinking Beverage
22-05-2013, 10:58 AM
(22-05-2013 10:36 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 06:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  Rolleyes

Actually, the reasoning isn't that the photos are too gruesome for people to bear, it's that they fear they would promote more violence against Americans.

Excerpt: "the images are so potent that releasing them could cause riots that would put Americans abroad at risk."

Frankly, I agree with that assessment. What I don't agree with is the violence that started all this shit to begin with... which can be laid squarely at the feet of the American empire. Or more accurately, those who call themselves government in America. That includes presidents, heads of state and military personnel.

IandI, the truth of these actions by the US government is disparaging enough on its own merit. In other words... what they're actually doing is so bad that it should invoke horror and anger in any rational, compassionate human being. So I'm wondering... What do you think it is that compels you to fabricate reasons? Also, what exactly is your goal in sharing these stories?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to you sharing these stories and in fact, I'm glad you do. My confusion comes when I see over and over where you start a thread, make a series of hateful and visceral accusations against the subjects of the stories and your intended audience alike and then, you never offer any sort of reasoned argument.

For instance, the monologue in this thread. You've lumped all Americans (yourself included) in with the most deluded, war loving group among us. You've also fabricated a reason why the state won't release the photos.

Is there some sort of aggrandizement in these threads? Do you feel as though you're above everyone else who doesn't find and post these stories? Do you honestly believe;

a) that Americans are as extremely violent as you claim, rather than being a culture of people who are conditioned from childhood to disassociate from violence? If so, do you think you've avoided such indoctrination?

b) that by insulting your audience as a preface to your story, you're gainning any credibility? Or do you not see that you're insulting an entire group of strangers?

My curiosity here is not sarcasm. I would sincerely appreciate a well thought out, reasoned response to them if you wouldn't mind.

Most likely Bin Laden is dead long before the supposed assassination , so I posted a vidoe about him being on kidney dialysis, this treatment was at a pakistani military hospital as well btw. ISI (pakistani intelligence) was made by the CIA and the CIA work very closely with the ISI, which leads to more questions about how in the fuck is bin laden supposedly in pakistan at a military hospital without any higher up personnel knowing about this?

The comment about americans loving violence was to counter the idea proposed by the judge in that the pictures might be too gruesome Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
22-05-2013, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 11:35 AM by Matthew Laramore.)
Remember Terry Jones and his Koran burning?

I rest my case.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
22-05-2013, 01:07 PM
(22-05-2013 11:29 AM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  Remember Terry Jones and his Koran burning?

I rest my case.

Who is Terry Jones, is that that guy that got kicked out of Germany trying to assume a fake identity? (why would someone go to another country to get a fake identity in the first place, surely not to feed the homeless) Or is it that simple redneck country preacher idiot?

Drinking Beverage