I and I - Exploration of your views.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 04:49 PM
I and I - Exploration of your views.
Not a challenge.... no "right or wrong answers".... no presumptions, stereotypes or ad hominem writings. Just exploration and possible understanding of where you come from on the things that you write about in an honest and open environment.

I have noticed some people question your views, which sadly you have ignored so I may raise some of these questions and add some of my own.

If you accept I would like to ask you when did your views down this route begin? Was there a certain catalyst/event that sparked your current belief set?

For me it was many moons ago when i watched Zeitgeist.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
22-05-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: I and I - Exploration of your views.
I am a communist, and no I don't believe Stalin was any worse than any other revered leader like churchill. Capitalism has survived by motivating the most unnatural parts of humanity like religion and greed, and no, greed is not "human nature"

The U.S. has hated communism for it's economic views and it's views on religion and atheism. Hence the U.S. has consistently sided with the most radical groups of any religion as long as they are fighting against an atheist state. Former national security advisor Brzezinski explains this well with his pep talk to radical muslims.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

The U.S. since then has been using radical muslims to overthrow secular arab governments as is the case in Syria right now as was the case in Afghanistan in the 70's The U.S. uses it's created alqaeda as a mercenary force that can be recruited from many arab nations. The U.S has never stopped funding alqaeda from the 70's to today. I believe Bin Laden like Hussein and many other former U.S. puppets started speaking their mind and had to be flushed out (mafia term). There is no west vs muslim war of ideologies, there is a religious vs secular war of ideologies.

I also believe the U.S. funds these covert operations the way covert operations in latin america were funded and the way covert operations in south east asia were funded. Good ole drug running. Tons of heroine seem to slip out of afghanistan alot in the past decade...supposedly right under the nose of a heavy U.S. occupation. Rolleyes

Anything else?
23-05-2013, 09:47 AM
(23-05-2013 06:15 AM)jetbebop Wrote:  Anything else?

if i may, i would like to know what you consider a reputable source. no offense intended. i have seen a few of your posts and there are some things therein i would agree with, and then there are things that ive heard from conspiracy theorists that are complete nonsense. do rich people get together and fix rates.....yes. is it a global conspiracy to enslave mankind....not likely. corruption will exsist where ever it can. but that doesnt prove the illuminati are our overlords. its the same as, just because you cant disprove the existence of a god, doesnt mean there is one.
[/quote]

I have never said anything about fixing rates is a global conspiracy, I don't even know what illuminati is. The accusation of me being a conspiracy theorist come from people that don't like me questioning the government. Start any thread about U.S. imperialism or U.S. coup attempts in the past and you will be labeled the same as someone who believes in illuminati. I asked recently whether or not the U.S. government conspired to lie about Iraqi WMD's....I got no answer to that question. People have a hard on for the U.S. government on this website.
23-05-2013, 11:33 AM
When did this first start for you I and I. I haven't always thought the way I did, I used to think wars were fought for just causes and that the media reported nothing but 100% truth. Like I said before I watched Zeitgeist and my world views changed. Not that I believe now that everything Zeitgeist said is true or accurate, there are sections that in part are true (the banking system etc).

So was there something in particular you can pinpoint that started you exploring these trains of thought?

Also what would you consider as proof or valid evidence? If Im honest a lot of my overall beliefs/worldviews come from "coincidence" like how Saddam had stopped trading Oil in the petrodollar so they fabricated a reason to take him out (WMD's) How Qaddafi was in the process of making the gold dinar as a African currency and it was just "coincidence" there was an uprising and how the media appeared not to show the full picture on everything that was happening over there (Like the millions who marched into Tripoli in support of Qaddafi or the millions of people who mourned his demise and who saw him as a kind and benevolent leader)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-05-2013, 08:22 AM
(23-05-2013 11:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  When did this first start for you I and I. I haven't always thought the way I did, I used to think wars were fought for just causes and that the media reported nothing but 100% truth. Like I said before I watched Zeitgeist and my world views changed. Not that I believe now that everything Zeitgeist said is true or accurate, there are sections that in part are true (the banking system etc).

So was there something in particular you can pinpoint that started you exploring these trains of thought?

Also what would you consider as proof or valid evidence? If Im honest a lot of my overall beliefs/worldviews come from "coincidence" like how Saddam had stopped trading Oil in the petrodollar so they fabricated a reason to take him out (WMD's) How Qaddafi was in the process of making the gold dinar as a African currency and it was just "coincidence" there was an uprising and how the media appeared not to show the full picture on everything that was happening over there (Like the millions who marched into Tripoli in support of Qaddafi or the millions of people who mourned his demise and who saw him as a kind and benevolent leader)

I became a communist early on in high school. My history teacher couldn't explain why communism was bad (something inherent in communism that was bad) so I started reading Lenin/Marx and Mao.

As for current events, my ideas on things like Alqaeda came from currently noticing U.S. support for Alqaeda in Libya and now Syria. I then set out to find a point in history when the U.S. stopped funding Alqaeda. The story is that the U.S. funded alqaeda to fight the Soviets then stopped....sometime. However there is no evidence that the U.S. ever stopped using alqaeda as a muslim mercernary fighting force. They used them in the 90's in yugoslavia, in iraq to splinter the iraqi resistance that was doing quite well against U.S. forces, and they are using them now in Libya and Syria. Alqaeda plays it's role and pretends to be anti-western, the west pretends to be anti-alqaeda, all the while they have done nothing but work in tandem in destabilizing or attempting to destabilize anti-western nations.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
24-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Can I make a Moderation request that all the none related posts get removed before I carry on my conversation with I and I.

Either that or close the thread please as a few people cant seem to help themselves but post even though they know the "rules".

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-05-2013, 03:43 PM
AAAAAAAA! It's the Mod police!!!!

OK fuck. I dunno wtf's going on. But the thread is in boxing ring, so please for the love of fuckery let's play by the rules yeah ? I'll boot further posts, though it'll break my heart to do so, if they're not from Bemore or I and I. Won't touch the old ones, someone like FSM_Scot can decide wtf to do about those.

Hopefully this is satisfactory ?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Quick reminder to everyone. This is a one on one thread unless otherwise specified.
Rules
Quote:#1 Anyone may start a thread in the boxing ring, however, no member shall be involved in more than two active threads at any one time. (closed threads are no longer active. See below).

#2 To start a thread, simply propose a topic to be discussed. Then, when a person you wish to engage accepts the challenge, commence the discussion by CLEARLY stating that you wish to debate that specific member.

#3 When a challenge has been accepted, the thread will be considered closed to everyone except the two debaters. From that point forward, the match is on.

#4 Either member in a debate can, at any time, end the debate. If someone decides they are finished with the debate, they may simply announce they are finished. Then, they make their last comment, followed by their opponent who gets the last word. After the last word, the thread will be closed, freeing up both debaters to enter a new thread.

#5 This WILL be a moderated thread. I will be the referee. Any posts from other members will be deleted, and any question regarding rules must be made in the relevant thread, and I will answer them there.

Remember, the person who starts the topic, ultimately gets to choose his or her opponent. Feel free to openly challenge a specific member if you like. But keep the challenge STRICTLY to this forum.

Also, remember that this is an idea in progress. I may change the rules at any time.

Ready? Fight!

Note:
An opened challenge will remain open for 7 days. If there is no response from the challenger, the topic will be closed.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-05-2013, 10:11 AM
(24-05-2013 08:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  I became a communist early on in high school. My history teacher couldn't explain why communism was bad (something inherent in communism that was bad) so I started reading Lenin/Marx and Mao.

If you had to define communism in your own words how would you describe it?

What do you think are the strong elements of communism and on the flip side what are the bad sides to communism?

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-05-2013, 11:45 PM
(25-05-2013 10:11 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-05-2013 08:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  I became a communist early on in high school. My history teacher couldn't explain why communism was bad (something inherent in communism that was bad) so I started reading Lenin/Marx and Mao.

If you had to define communism in your own words how would you describe it?

What do you think are the strong elements of communism and on the flip side what are the bad sides to communism?

I don't believe there is anything inherently bad about communism other than the general things that can make any society bad like corruption.

The good sides are that the workers (the overwhelming majority) have a poitical apparatus to rule over themselves how they wish, the true definition of freedom. It is a system for them and by them. Workers aren't exploited by a few uber rich corporations, profit isn't privately owned meaning that all profit goes back into the hands of the workers and then is decided out how to distribute their profits that they made through their labor. The legal system, police system and everything involving infrastructure is designed by the workers and for the workers.

That is how I would describe communism.
Thread Closed