I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: I and I banned.
(20-11-2013 10:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And we don't gang up on theists either...We've had a few that have been downright nice. KC is a theist and he's admin and has the highest rep in the place....

That's a bunch of BS. Its like saying their isn't racism against blacks in America because Barack Obama is president. Sure there are some exceptions like KC, but as a rule it is much harder for a theist to gain positive rep than an atheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 10:58 AM
(20-11-2013 10:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And we don't gang up on theists either...We've had a few that have been downright nice. KC is a theist and he's admin and has the highest rep in the place....

That's a bunch of BS. Its like saying their isn't racism against blacks in America because Barack Obama is president. Sure there are some exceptions like KC, but as a rule it is much harder for a theist to gain positive rep than an atheist.

You're stupid. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-11-2013, 11:06 AM

... Because the type of theist a forum called "The Thinking Atheist" tends to attract leans towards the self-righteous, blowhard paragon of the Dunning-Kruger effect end of the scale, chock full of the usual heard-it-already intellectual dishonesty, false claims, fervor-driven condescension and sublime vacuity, revelling in delusional self-validation through perceived oppression.

Er, no, wait, that's clearly not it. Obviously it's not a matter of character but the fact that we're all prejudicial sons-of-bitches. Obviously.

Is this another of those things were you haven't actually read the relevant posts before forming your opinion? Hmm...

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
20-11-2013, 11:16 AM

No surprise but I totally disagree. We've had a few were nice, didn't come off as douche bags and I think were sincere. They asked questions and accepted the answers they were given. If they disagreed they explained why. But they remained polite in their discourse. They also knew when to let a matter drop and didn't have the insatiable need to keep hammering away at nothing.

You and PJ are two peas in the same pod.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2013, 11:23 AM
(20-11-2013 11:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That's a bunch of BS. Its like saying their isn't racism against blacks in America because Barack Obama is president. Sure there are some exceptions like KC, but as a rule it is much harder for a theist to gain positive rep than an atheist.

No surprise but I totally disagree. We've had a few were nice, didn't come off as douche bags and I think were sincere. They asked questions and accepted the answers they were given. If they disagreed they explained why. But they remained polite in their discourse. They also knew when to let a matter drop and didn't have the insatiable need to keep hammering away at nothing.

Translation: They did not engage in vigorous debate so that made them tolerable.
20-11-2013, 11:24 AM
You don't practice what you preach, Christian.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-11-2013, 11:27 AM
(20-11-2013 11:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You don't practice what you preach, Christian.

I don't preach, Heathen.
20-11-2013, 11:27 AM
(20-11-2013 11:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That's a bunch of BS. Its like saying their isn't racism against blacks in America because Barack Obama is president. Sure there are some exceptions like KC, but as a rule it is much harder for a theist to gain positive rep than an atheist.

And! Collect rep faster as a result. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-11-2013, 11:31 AM
(20-11-2013 11:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No surprise but I totally disagree. We've had a few were nice, didn't come off as douche bags and I think were sincere. They asked questions and accepted the answers they were given. If they disagreed they explained why. But they remained polite in their discourse. They also knew when to let a matter drop and didn't have the insatiable need to keep hammering away at nothing.

Translation: They did not engage in vigorous debate so that made them tolerable.

Vigorous debate????? Bah! That's funny. You will continue to pull on this like a dog with a bone. You and PJ are completely incapable of walking away from anything. You will keep making the same tired excuses repeatedly. Just like right now...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

20-11-2013, 11:32 AM
HJ can you truly not see how silly it is to question why IandI was banned? Be honest, love, all he did was try to start fights in the threads so he could be really mean to people.
Oh and btw I am so tired of hearing about how Christians are discriminated against. Christmas is coming up and I know all I am going to hear from now until Dec 26 is about a war on Christmas/Christ/Christians blah blah blah. I have never seen any of this here or in real life. If someone disagrees with you here they will tell you, if they think they're smarter than you they'll show you, but that's the same for everyone not just religious people.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.