I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 03:45 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
RE: I and I banned.
(20-11-2013 03:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Moving on into the future I think everybody should consider what part they played with I and I and anybody else who is going to get branded as a "troll"

What I mean is sooooo many people here called him a troll yet could not resist but post in his threads, if you don't like the person, put them on ignore and dont answer their threads.

Simple as.

I agree with this. It drives me nuts that so many people even give these types oxygen. I get annoyed that 'I and I' will derail good conversations and destroy good threads, but what annoys me just as much, if not more, is that so many let him by debating him on his asinine ideas, and giving him the fuel to turn a one or two reply by him, into a 23 page long response that has no tie at all to the original post.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
20-11-2013, 03:49 PM
(20-11-2013 11:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Translation: They did not engage in vigorous debate so that made them tolerable.

Vigorous debate????? Bah! That's funny. You will continue to pull on this like a dog with a bone. You and PJ are completely incapable of walking away from anything. You will keep making the same tired excuses repeatedly. Just like right now...

Your doing what you describe right now.
20-11-2013, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 03:55 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(20-11-2013 11:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That's a bunch of BS. Its like saying their isn't racism against blacks in America because Barack Obama is president. Sure there are some exceptions like KC, but as a rule it is much harder for a theist to gain positive rep than an atheist.

Not true. It's totally the quality of the posts. Show us ONE quality theist poster, who actually KNOWS Philosophy, Theology, or Biblical Studies.
Blowjob's posts lack utterly in quality content. He's the usual amateur.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-maklelan
Maklelan was one of the finest academics ever here. He was recognized as such.
They are very few and far between. It's not our fault if the normal clap-trap of theists is called out as the trash it normally is.
Name ONE theist forum that doesn't outright ban atheists for pushing their beliefs, or criticizing the bs religion spouts. Seth started TTA for a REASON. It was NOT to give yet another stage for theists.

Sucky Ballsack, you know a lot of stuff, but if your were a theist, your rep on this forum would be lower than Egor's.
20-11-2013, 03:58 PM
(20-11-2013 03:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sucky Ballsack

That.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-11-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm not gonna lie, the sucky ballsack comment did make me giggle lol. You know, Heywood, you have yet to cast one single ad hominem my way. I get the impression that you don't do such unless someone hocks one your way first.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
20-11-2013, 04:02 PM
(20-11-2013 03:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not true. It's totally the quality of the posts. Show us ONE quality theist poster, who actually KNOWS Philosophy, Theology, or Biblical Studies.
Blowjob's posts lack utterly in quality content. He's the usual amateur.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-maklelan
Maklelan was one of the finest academics ever here. He was recognized as such.
They are very few and far between. It's not our fault if the normal clap-trap of theists is called out as the trash it normally is.
Name ONE theist forum that doesn't outright ban atheists for pushing their beliefs, or criticizing the bs religion spouts. Seth started TTA for a REASON. It was NOT to give yet another stage for theists.

Sucky Ballsack, you know a lot of stuff, but if your were a theist, your rep on this forum would be lower than Egor's.

And that is relevant exactly how ? No one is interested in your fantasies.
BTW, I am on a theist forum, and at least I have the judgement to know my audience. The point is I am not so STUPID as to place myself in an environment, state my opinions, then WHINE about the consequences.
(And you have no way to verify your stupid, waaaa waaaa assertions).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-11-2013, 04:03 PM
(20-11-2013 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 03:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sucky Ballsack

That.

I purposely did that(in fact I had to go back and edit it in) because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob". I was hoping someone would bite on it.

You gave him a pass and not me. Why? Because he is part of your club. I understand that and accept it. I only point it out to show people who think there isn't a double standard that there is.
20-11-2013, 04:05 PM
(20-11-2013 04:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  That.

I purposely did that because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob".

You gave him a pass and not me. Why? Because he is part of your club. I understand that and accept it. I only point it out to show people who think there isn't a double standard that there is.

YOU came here, and created your disrespectful name.
Now you whine about what YOU started.
waaa waaa waaa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-agg...e_behavior

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-11-2013, 04:22 PM
(20-11-2013 04:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I purposely did that because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob".

waaa waaa waaa

Yeah...I never really read your name, I just kind of would see it and reconize it without bothering to sound it out. But it does have a blowjob in it. Now you make even less sense complaining about him calling you "blowjob". I would have been on yourside about unnecessary name calling, but it's in your fucking name! What are you complaining about?!

I still don't care for name calling, even when someone else starts it. But I can't see your complaining about it, when it is actually apart of your name, and you choose to put it in there?

20-11-2013, 04:26 PM
(20-11-2013 04:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I purposely did that because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob".

waaa waaa waaa

The name was meant to be funny and not disrespectful. If the name is really causing that much butthurt around here, the mods/admins can change it to Heywood J. Although I think you and others are just using the name to be dicks, I'll defer to the judgment of the mods/admins. If they feel forum harmony would be better if my name was changed to Heywood J then let them change it.