I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: I and I banned.
I don't have any issues with it. I think it's funny.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 04:35 PM
(20-11-2013 04:26 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  YOU came here, and created your disrespectful name.
Now you whine about what YOU started.
waaa waaa waaa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-agg...e_behavior

The name was meant to be funny and not disrespectful. If the name is really causing that much butthurt around here, the mods/admins can change it to Heywood J. Although I think you and others are just using the name to be dicks, I'll defer to the judgment of the mods/admins. If they feel forum harmony would be better if my name was changed to Heywood J then let them change it.

Seriously? You're trying to play victim after choosing that user name?

Send a PM to the Admins to request a name change.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-11-2013, 04:35 PM
(20-11-2013 04:27 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I don't have any issues with it. I think it's funny.

I don't care about it either. I just don't think he can get mad about it when someone calls him "blowjob", when he's the one who put it directly in his name.

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
20-11-2013, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 04:44 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(20-11-2013 04:22 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  YOU came here, and created your disrespectful name.
Now you whine about what YOU started.
waaa waaa waaa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-agg...e_behavior

Yeah...I never really read your name, I just kind of would see it and reconize it without bothering to sound it out. But it does have a blowjob in it. Now you make even less sense complaining about him calling you "blowjob". I would have been on yourside about unnecessary name calling, but it's in your fucking name! What are you complaining about?!

I still don't care for name calling, even when someone else starts it. But I can't see your complaining about it, when it is actually apart of your name, and you choose to put it in there?

Had he called me, "Blowme" I would agree with you(this came up once and I put forth a formal apology). Obviously his intent was derisive, but its my name....so I can't really complain(which is why I apologized to Chas). He called me "Blowjob". He changed my name for the purpose of ridicule and you gave him a pass. I change his name for the purpose of ridicule....and I'm a troll?

When I first came to this forum, I did not insult anyone even if they insulted me. I would forgive them for insulting me....which they took as an insult and got all butthurt. Then I started to insult back, because I was tired of the barrage of insults directed at me....and I was curious to see what would happen. I'm surprised really because it seems that insulting people back changed their behavior more than forgiving them. The result I got was completely unexpected....I figured I would be negative 20+ by now. I think my rep improved because of it.
20-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Whoa guys calm down. This is getting BLOOOOOWWWWN... hehe... out of proportion.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 04:40 PM
(20-11-2013 04:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:26 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The name was meant to be funny and not disrespectful. If the name is really causing that much butthurt around here, the mods/admins can change it to Heywood J. Although I think you and others are just using the name to be dicks, I'll defer to the judgment of the mods/admins. If they feel forum harmony would be better if my name was changed to Heywood J then let them change it.

Seriously? You're trying to play victim after choosing that user name?

Send a PM to the Admins to request a name change.

I like the name and think it is funny. But if the admins think its causing disharmony in the forum, I'm not so attached to it that I would get mad if they changed it.

Like I said, I think people are using my name as an excuse to be dicks...given that assumption why should I change it? They will just find some other excuse to be dicks.
20-11-2013, 04:41 PM
(20-11-2013 04:38 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Whoa guys calm down. This is getting BLOOOOOWWWWN... hehe... out of proportion.

That's awesome.
20-11-2013, 04:43 PM
(19-11-2013 07:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hardly the Admins bent over backwards giving that guy second third fourth and fifth last chances.. You have nothing to worry about unless you start going out of your way to cause trouble.

I didn't read a lot of his threads but the little I did read didn't seem ban worthy. Other than slam dunks like spam or sock puppets, the ban log should be a little more detailed about the circumstances of banning. Claiming he repeatedly violated rule 5 doesn't say anything. For a poster like I and I the ban log should include a case history for all of us to examine.

Then don't bitch about shit you never paid attention to. If you pay attention on the forums, you might understand why he had been banned and why your asinine suggestion that the mods abuse their power isn't correct.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
20-11-2013, 04:46 PM
(20-11-2013 04:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ...Had he called me, "Blowme" I would agree with you(this came up once and I put forth a formal apology). Obviously his intent would is derisive, but its my name....so I can't really complain(which is why I apologized to Chas). He called me "Blowjob". He changed my name for the purpose of ridicule and you gave him a pass. I change his name for the purpose of ridicule....and I'm a troll?

I don't give him a pass. I don't think he or anyone here should call anyone names for any reason. And yes, he is being derisive with you. But I can't see you getting upset when you put it in your name. You could say that doesn't count because it's really just "blow me", but "blow me" is a blowjob. It's in your name!

I don't care that you have that name, but I can't get mad at him for using that name, you yourself put a blow job in your name. Had your name had nothing to do with that then we would just be left with him calling you blowjob for no reason, but we can't because it's in your name.

You know you knew you were putting a blowjob in your name when you made it. You can't be mad now when you put it in there. ...you put it in there...

20-11-2013, 04:49 PM
(20-11-2013 04:43 PM)Question Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 07:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't read a lot of his threads but the little I did read didn't seem ban worthy. Other than slam dunks like spam or sock puppets, the ban log should be a little more detailed about the circumstances of banning. Claiming he repeatedly violated rule 5 doesn't say anything. For a poster like I and I the ban log should include a case history for all of us to examine.

Then don't bitch about shit you never paid attention to.

I'm not bitching that I and I got banned. I'm bitching that an established poster got banned for "violating rule 5". KC gave a more detailed explanation...which I think is what is due when an established forum member gets banned. One sentence explanations are good for spammers and sockpuppets, but I and I's tombstone deserves a little more detail.