I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: I and I banned.
(20-11-2013 04:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:43 PM)Question Wrote:  Then don't bitch about shit you never paid attention to.

I'm not bitching that I and I got banned. I'm bitching that an established poster got banned for "violating rule 5". KC gave a more detailed explanation...which I think is what is due when an established forum member gets banned. One sentence explanations are good for spammers and sockpuppets, but I and I's tombstone deserves a little more detail.

Ok, from day one he has been positing numerous threads a day that have very little rhyme or reason, even getting his fucking privileges revoked to stop said spam, and as soon as he can he starts posting back up again. So instead of meaningful conversations the political threads have been spammed with his BS for over 14 months.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 04:55 PM
(20-11-2013 04:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  That.

I purposely did that(in fact I had to go back and edit it in) because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob". I was hoping someone would bite on it.

You gave him a pass and not me. Why? Because he is part of your club. I understand that and accept it. I only point it out to show people who think there isn't a double standard that there is.

Because blowme is your name! Duh!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-11-2013, 05:01 PM
(20-11-2013 04:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I purposely did that(in fact I had to go back and edit it in) because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob". I was hoping someone would bite on it.

You gave him a pass and not me. Why? Because he is part of your club. I understand that and accept it. I only point it out to show people who think there isn't a double standard that there is.

Now that I see that I think of his name like a jamacian saying "JA, JUST BLOW MEH"

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-11-2013, 05:02 PM
(20-11-2013 05:01 PM)Question Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  Because blowme is your name! Duh!

Now that I see that I think of his name like a jamacian saying "JA, JUST BLOW MEH"

It's: Hey, would you blow me.

Just say it out loud.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-11-2013, 05:04 PM
(20-11-2013 05:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:01 PM)Question Wrote:  Now that I see that I think of his name like a jamacian saying "JA, JUST BLOW MEH"

It's: Hey, would you blow me.

Just say it out loud.

LOL
It needs a accent of some kind

20-11-2013, 05:06 PM
(20-11-2013 05:01 PM)Question Wrote:  

All you ever need to know about how the name works.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 05:15 PM
(20-11-2013 04:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I purposely did that(in fact I had to go back and edit it in) because in the post I was replying to...Bucky called me "Blowjob". I was hoping someone would bite on it.

But "Blowjob" isn't in my name any more than Sucky is in Bucky.
20-11-2013, 05:15 PM
No one cares what his name is, or isn't. If he didn't want people to play with it, he shouldn't have created it. He has the PR skills of a slug.
From day one, with his unbelievably arrogant post, where he (with absolutely NO competence in the field, and no evidence), asserted that "Dawkins got it wrong", and proceeded to continue the idiocy for pages and pages, (THAT)he established his OWN poor reputation, and why people think so little of him. He kept asserting he got push-back (only) because he "dared" criticize Dawkins, which was completely false. The push-back was due to the thread, and the nonsense posted in it. He asserted "convergent evolution" indicated his deity set things in motion, (then claimed NOT to be a deist). All a pile of dung. THAT is why he is so poorly thought of. He has never once done anything to change that perception. His reputation is 100% the result of his OWN posts. Now he can't own them. Waaaa waaaa waaaa. If he wants respect, he can post something intelligent.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-11-2013, 05:17 PM

I always figured "hey would you blowme" was in on that joke. Since it is his name and all.
Figures he'd feign innocence and pretend its some sort of insult.

Sometimes I wonder if he's even a theist...
Maybe he is just a troll.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2013, 05:18 PM
(20-11-2013 05:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

But "Blowjob" isn't in my name any more than Sucky is in Bucky.

You choose an offensive, in-your-face name and then whine about people reacting to it?

Grow the fuck up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post