I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: I and I banned.
(19-11-2013 07:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:A douchebag who should have been banned on day 4. Dodgy

You're not winning me some money here HoC. Dodgy Angry

Quote:Can you elaborate? It seems like he is a big deal, judging from the fact that there is like two threads about him in two secctions.

Not worth the effort.

Suffice to say, count yourself lucky you didn't know him. He was a douche.

Ok.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 07:37 PM
(19-11-2013 07:33 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 07:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Some douche.

Can you elaborate? It seems like he is a big deal, judging from the fact that there is like two threads about him in two secctions.

He's banned, but his posting history speaks for itself. Take a look see.

He was a very special little guy, all right.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
19-11-2013, 07:37 PM
(19-11-2013 07:27 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Rule 5 is there to be abused by the mods, dummy. Dodgy

When I read rule 5 I figured as much. I wonder if my days here are numbered. Its only a matter of time before some butthurt mod bans me under nebulous rule 5.

I don't recall I and I posting much outside his own threads. I can see him getting banned if for instance he retarded up threads other people started but it seems to me he pretty much stayed in his own threads.
19-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Just take a passing glance at the politics or world news threads....horrific Anti-Semitic comments and communist propaganda...along with politician level dodging and flagrant ad hominem. Earmuffs and him had multiple fights....was funny really.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
19-11-2013, 07:38 PM
(19-11-2013 07:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hardly the Admins bent over backwards giving that guy second third fourth and fifth last chances.. You have nothing to worry about unless you start going out of your way to cause trouble.

I didn't read a lot of his threads but the little I did read didn't seem ban worthy. Other than slam dunks like spam or sock puppets, the ban log should be a little more detailed about the circumstances of banning. Claiming he repeatedly violated rule 5 doesn't say anything. For a poster like I and I the ban log should include a case history for all of us to examine.

Why? This is not a commune.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-11-2013, 07:39 PM

Can you elaborate? It seems like he is a big deal, judging from the fact that there is like two threads about him in two secctions.

Interesting choice of name
19-11-2013, 07:40 PM
(19-11-2013 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hardly the Admins bent over backwards giving that guy second third fourth and fifth last chances.. You have nothing to worry about unless you start going out of your way to cause trouble.

I didn't read a lot of his threads but the little I did read didn't seem ban worthy. Other than slam dunks like spam or sock puppets, the ban log should be a little more detailed about the circumstances of banning. Claiming he repeatedly violated rule 5 doesn't say anything. For a poster like I and I the ban log should include a case history for all of us to examine.

And who the fuck are you? What business is it of yours or anyone else's (including me) why he was banned. I'm sure he is well aware of the reasons and that's all that matters.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-11-2013, 07:44 PM

This is a dictatorship not a democracy. The decisions of the Admins and staff are not up to a vote. Don't like how the forum is run? No one is forcing you to be here.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

Since muffs decided to punt, I'll take it. He came in here with an agenda to promote conspiracy nonsense and be intentionally provocative and obtuse. He'd cut and paste from conspiracy sites without attribution - a form of plagiarism which should have been enough to get himself sanctioned, IMHO - he'd post controversial threads just to get a rise out of people, and when the posting frenzy slowed, post another thread about the exact same thing...

It goes on and fucking on. He would've got axed any other non-conspiracy forum long ago, but it is this forum's policy to allow free-as-possible expression and to ban only as a last resort (after repeated warnings).

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
(19-11-2013 07:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 07:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't read a lot of his threads but the little I did read didn't seem ban worthy. Other than slam dunks like spam or sock puppets, the ban log should be a little more detailed about the circumstances of banning. Claiming he repeatedly violated rule 5 doesn't say anything. For a poster like I and I the ban log should include a case history for all of us to examine.

Why? This is not a commune.

The forum prides itself of providing an opportunity for freedom of expression.....which is a good thing. Did I and I get banned because he expressed himself or did he get banned because people didn't like what he had to say? What is the difference between "disrupting the forum" and free expression?

Make a case in public and then at least we can judge of mods are correctly applying rule 5.